• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rain - Columbus, Ohio. All Smash Related Games - February 23rd, 2013 - Columbus, Ohio

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
In a turn of events, I have vacation today and tomorrow!! Unfortunately, I took vacation because I'm sick as **** so I'm staying home. Stupid Ohayocon...

I will most likely be stream monstering it hard.

Good luck to all and have fun!! :)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm trying to have a friend show up to this, too, though he's not a hardcore Smasher anymore so he's not entering any tourneys here. He'll just be here to watch, but he likely won't show up until the afternoon or this evening. I hope that doesn't affect anything too badly.

I'm just trying to have him show up to hang out at Donatos with me and meet more of the guys, girls, & traps that I've come to know and love in this community. :D

So far, he's only seen some of the members of the Columbus group that I'd consider myself to be a part of with Pech. He'll probably like to see some actual Canadian & female Smashers, too.
if by "canadian & female" you're referring to me, I aint much to be excited about =p

Overswarm

is laughing at you
so who plays what in Project M

I've only been playing a week and don't really know what is good yet

Suyon

Smash Lord
In a turn of events, I have vacation today and tomorrow!! Unfortunately, I took vacation because I'm sick as **** so I'm staying home. Stupid Ohayocon...

I will most likely be stream monstering it hard.

Good luck to all and have fun!! :)
You might as well go now! I still laugh at your remarks though, oh the turn of events. Get better soon though. Those hand sanitizers!

I knew everyone was gonna get sick from Ohayocon. Gross *** anime kids and yer yiffing
Daaaw, Thanks! The only person I know that is sick from Ohayocon is Jiffy, the newcomer to anime cons.

I will be walking in the rain where there is snow from JAMES TOWER!

Smash Apprentice
Did not see that brawl bracket starts at 730. This may pose a problem for my entrance.

:phone:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I was just about to say the same. Why is brawl bracket so late? It's a 4 hour drive for me =[

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Are you looking at the schedule?

I think "4:00 Melee Singles Cut-off" means you can't attend that event anymore if you haven't paid for it before 4:00PM.

I can also confirm that most of everyone is either here, on their way, or about to be on their way to Columbus at this point. There's not much activity going on in here anymore and I'm seeing my posts more commonly.

As I've said before, I shall meet everyone at Donatos tomorrow. I'll arrive near the place using a COTA, and it will either a little before or after the venue opens at the earliest.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I was browsing through it earlier while I was at work. Schedule makes sense now.

I'm going to do Project M and possibly Melee. I might have to leave early though

Btw, will someone bring an extra controller for me? I lost mine awhile back.

Edit:
Just read previous posts.. Os, wanna bring back that 08 in Brawl doubles?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I was browsing through it earlier while I was at work. Schedule makes sense now.

I'm going to do Project M and possibly Melee. I might have to leave early though

Btw, will someone bring an extra controller for me? I lost mine awhile back.

Edit:
Just read previous posts.. Os, wanna bring back that 08 in Brawl doubles?
Post-Christmas ****

lololol

we wouldn't win but I'd be down, haha

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Just so yall know, canada's bus is running over half an hour late. We're waiting for the megabus at the buffalo terminal

Kel

Smash Master
I'm actually very surprised at the attention this is getting for a monthly.

Also considering this is a MK banned event and supposedly people don't want to go to those or something.

Top Bottom