• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rain - Columbus, Ohio. All Smash Related Games - February 23rd, 2013 - Columbus, Ohio

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Maybe I can just study before I show up

lol jk

Suyon

Smash Lord
I, Suyon, will make it RAIN at RAIN 2 in Brawl and will bring a 1 Wii which can contain melee, brawl and PM. Can possibly bring Playstation TV and a PS3 with nothing valuable for FGS unless copy and paste.

I have a midterm on Tuesday and a quiz on Monday. Yay.

steep

Smash Lord
I, steep, will Walk in the Rain and be entering Brawl singles and doubles (pending I can find a partner: anyone interested? I play Luigi in dubs mostly but also Olimar and Mario). I do not have a setup to share, sorry. I may be bringing a good friend of mine, but she would just be a spectator. I will also ask around the IN area and see if I can pick some people up and bring that IN hype.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
I, steep, will Walk in the Rain and be entering Brawl singles and doubles (pending I can find a partner: anyone interested? I play Luigi in dubs mostly but also Olimar and Mario). I do not have a setup to share, sorry. I may be bringing a good friend of mine, but she would just be a spectator. I will also ask around the IN area and see if I can pick some people up and bring that IN hype.
It's an actual known fact that anyone who has ever teamed with steep, has grown 6+ inches in the pants area afterwards.

We've never teamed, it's why I'm so small.

#Whiteguys

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Huh, I probably shouldn't team with him, lest I confuse people even further

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
This tournament for Ohio rain walkers only, or can a player vacationing from Central Florida get in on this action?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Oh Okay. Awesome, thanks Soul Pech. Also I've been curious about something...

Someone said you beat Roller with Jiggs, is that true?

SoulPech

Smash Master
I did Kass, but honestly,

If Roller knew the CG and how to SDI the D-air, it would've been a different ballgame...

but no one plays Puff lol.

:phone:

SoulPech

Smash Master
Reminder: I am providing housing up to 7 ppl. you would need to bring your own sleeping stuff (blankets, pillows, toothbrush, etc.) and I do make an amazing breakfast!

:phone:

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Pech, you did something that I probably could never achieve on my own unless I'm willing to change wholeheartedly for the occasion that I'd have to face Roller.

I'm both proud of you & jealous. lol.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I figured it out; I fixed it in the original post.

I went full ****** for like the past 2 hours X_X
:peach:

use this character
Much better.

I'm considering it. Maybe Eddie G could train me on the :peach:/:popo: MU.

It probably won't help if the :popo: main has a better pocket character, but I could still try at least.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
What's the Melee scene like around here? I know this is primarily Brawl, but Columbus isn't too far away from where I live (at least compared to other places hosting...), and I kinda want to make it up to one of these.

AlfaStryke

Smash Apprentice
Man for my first Tourney I had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with Rollers :popo: last month, maybe i should learn :peach: and spam dair? idk

TheKiest

Smash Champion
What's the Melee scene like around here? I know this is primarily Brawl, but Columbus isn't too far away from where I live (at least compared to other places hosting...), and I kinda want to make it up to one of these.
We had a decent Melee turnout last time. Though in order to make more room for ProjM this Rain, Melee might be a side tourne (still would have singles and doubles, just not pools).

Top Bottom