• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rain - Columbus, Ohio. All Smash Related Games - February 23rd, 2013 - Columbus, Ohio

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Did Eric vs Carls happen again? :o I'm not sure what other ICs were at this.
Allow me to explain.

This time, I didn't get to fight Eric at all. Instead I had to fight Baro's ICs. That's when I used Peach and won. Barely...

Much much later, I didn't take in the thought long enough that Fizzle could use the ICs good, too, and he used them at Game 3. So I stuck with Fox and got VERY far enough in the match just to get Sopo'd with both of us on our last stock.

Now I definitely have a pocket Peach to counter any and all pocket ICs. I have to wonder what the Peach/ROB MU is like...

Doctor X

Smash Lord
So first of all I want to apologize for not continuing to come to these. My work schedule interferes with smash tournaments greatly. I have a new job, though, with open weekends with which to do things. Should Rain 3 have PM I will be there. Also, I wanna drop this here:

http://smashboards.com/threads/interest-in-a-dedicated-project-m-event.335463/

Please post interest/concerns... I want to have PM main event for reals. I haven't made arrangements yet but I will if I get a positive response here.

SoulPech

Smash Master
1) I'm liking because of that godlike picture
2) I'm struggling on a reliable venue. We have Donatos to fall back on, but my issue with that venue is the parking is notrocious. I've had some places previously, but they're not responding to my calls. I found a place in the mall, which it's $200 to rent out but the issue with that is they can't reserve the space...so it's 1st come first serve. I'm still looking :/

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
Thanks lol

Parking might be better at the Donatos during the summer, since all the college kids are going to be home. There's no telling how much better, but you could also check to see if parking in the college parking lot is allowed.

SoulPech

Smash Master
I plan to host something in July, but it's not gonna be RAIN since that's Keist's Brainchild. I'll be doing something else though. More to come later!

Top Bottom