• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rain - Columbus, Ohio. All Smash Related Games - February 23rd, 2013 - Columbus, Ohio

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
wow sucks... isn't MOMO's where you guys host all your smashfests and stuff too?
I wish we had a place like that up in cleveland.

SoulPech

Smash Master
wow sucks... isn't MOMO's where you guys host all your smashfests and stuff too?
I wish we had a place like that up in cleveland.
Yes. Momo2 is being bought out by Kroger, which is right next to the place. We are currently looking for other venues to host smashfests again...if it works out, then (maybe) we can reconvene with the tourney. As of now, it is cancelled T_T

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
:'( I really wish it would happen.

Hopefully in like November if at all, cuz' my weekends are pretty full this and next month. x.x

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Hey Columbus, OH guys. Long time no see. Since it looks like the Columbus, Ohio social has fallen off the face of the earth. I wanted to drop by to say it's been nice getting to know some of you folks heres and in Cinci.

I'm moving to Baltimore MD come this Sunday to pursue better career options. Keep up the good work Kiest and breed us some nasty fighters!

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Oh, I didn't realize Ohayacon was the that weekend thought it was next.

Date will be changed to be either first weekend of February or last weekend in Jan.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Ideally, I think you should wait until the middle of February (say... the 16th) if you want to give people enough time to prepare/recharge their wallets to come here after APEX and con season blows over. It's honestly not like you have a lot of conflict in dates right now.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@Juu: I'll do both, I don't think everyone in the area is going to go to Apex.

@Kass: No mahvel cause it ain't like smash!

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Middle of February please. If this really were going to happen on Ohayocon weekend, it would break my heart. </3 On the other hand...

Yes. Yesyesyesyesyes

All of the yes. ...I need to find a carpool. >_>;

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Updated Main page:
Will make to look prettier sometime on Thursday or Friday.

I, TheKiest will Walk in the Rain for Brawl and Playstation All-Stars.

Top Bottom