• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rain - Columbus, Ohio. All Smash Related Games - February 23rd, 2013 - Columbus, Ohio

TheKiest

Smash Champion
This is still the weekend after Ohayacon.

Since this is a monthly event, there will also be one in February.

@SP: I can't fit like 14 people in place to play games.. so prolly not.
@Jake and Beegs: You guys are first on the list as of now. I can do roughly 6-7 including floor space.

Beegs

Smash Apprentice
This is still the weekend after Ohayacon.

Since this is a monthly event, there will also be one in February.

@SP: I can't fit like 14 people in place to play games.. so prolly not.
@Jake and Beegs: You guys are first on the list as of now. I can do roughly 6-7 including floor space.
Thanks man. Let me know if anything pops up Kiest.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'll be there in spirit
Global Game Jam weekend xD Gonna be stuck at school for 48 hours making a game prototype XP

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Hello http://us.megabus.com/ is having some crazy unprofitable deals from January 9th to February 28 2013 (We aren't dying from 12-21-12 ;D) if I'm not mistaken ( I just got my Detroit to Philly for 0$). YOU MUST PUT THE PROMOTIONAL CODE : TRYMEGABUS or you won't get them 0$

So if you're kinda broke and wouldn't be able to afford 20-30$ of gas, well wait no further, BOOK YOUR **** and get to Apex 2013.

Note: Some regions/trips are not covered by the deal so cross your fingers.

We can bring ketchup chips and bagged milk if you like (okay maybe not the bagged milk)

However if you don't house us WE WILL INFECT YOU WITH OUR CANADIANNESS (pun intended)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I just posted about it to Ontario like an hour ago so no idea yet. Ontario is lame and doesn't like traveling so I don't imagine more than 5 at most

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Ally might come on his own cause he's Ally but yeah don't expect more than 5 from Ontario.
And we don't really expect to be housed with Ally either, not that we're opposed to it.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i think ally might be opposed to all us obnoxious ****ers being housed with him :troll:

Top Bottom