• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rain - Columbus, Ohio. All Smash Related Games - February 23rd, 2013 - Columbus, Ohio

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Middle of February actually sounds pretty ideal. Depending on what the turnout is expected to be for Melee, I most likely will be back in the swing of things and may be able to convince NEOH to attend. No guarantees though, but here's to hoping.

Jcwest2007

Smash Cadet
I'm down, I could likely make this event. Probably bring a few heads with me too and a couple set ups. How Big is this venue?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I, Eddie G will smash *****es...err I mean walk in the Rain from Cleveland for Brawl singles, Brawl doubles, Melee singles, and Melee doubles with NEOH.

Who wants to team for each game? I am in practice and ready to go for both, especially come tournament time.

:phone:

4% APR

Smash Champion
I love all these Abu callouts. People are taking this guy super seriously lol.

I wouldnt mind making it to this

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
It'd be nice if this was in February. I can't do two distant tournaments in a two week period, as I'm sure others also can't.

Edit: Also, I think it's a little late to have a tourney January 2012.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Advertise, imo.

I'll be doing much the same for P:M and try to get some locals plus state guys around. I guess you could advertise that HankyPanky might come, idk. It's not like we know a ton of the Melee scene and how to get them here.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Eddie I'm down to team :colorful:

Sorry Ori, my static partner is back home so my focus will be going towards building on our synergy and all that jazz.

NEOH has been getting more Melee players. I'm assuming they will attend this.
If not then we'll help advertise. NEOH's gonna become Ohio's new hub for everything Smash. Callin' it now lol.

Eddie, I just saw you are going to this. Happily Ever After? :peach: :marth: ?
You know it. Happily Ever After is back and all up in this mutha****a!

coming for brawl!
Lololololol

Roller

Smash Legend
I will body all of you in Melee. I almost beat Abu in tourney while plastered.

Here. I shall be super plastered.

I'll be so plastered I could repair a monument.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Michigan do we wanna go to this? I'm willing to drive if we get a carpool of 4-5 including me and some housing (wink wink nudge nudge colten)

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Michigan do we wanna go to this? I'm willing to drive if we get a carpool of 4-5 including me and some housing (wink wink nudge nudge colten)
Wait, you drive? And I'll be down to go to this if that is a yes lol.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Wait, you drive? And I'll be down to go to this if that is a yes lol.
Yuppers, my parents are very nice when letting me use their Camry when driving long distances. So I am able to drive MI places now! I'll probably stick to Ohio and West MI tourneys until spring/summer hit then I'll be willing to go else where I don't like Winter driving :urg:

I want in.

And if we do go to this, I claim Zinoto for dubs.
idk man that driver priority tho.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yuppers, my parents are very nice when letting me use their Camry when driving long distances. So I am able to drive MI places now! I'll probably stick to Ohio and West MI tourneys until spring/summer hit then I'll be willing to go else where I don't like Winter driving :urg:

idk man that driver priority tho.
**** that I wanna win.

Top Bottom