• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
ally's going seph.

I have an exam wednesday nite, i'd be down after that possibly...maybe...i'd rather train for brawl+ tho because i'm going to chibo's on saturday for that...so i might miss out if you guys do something.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
MOB Smashfest?!

Yes, we finally had one and it was awesome!! Got to play Xio and Woly first time this semester and Yes and Eazy as usual.

Was only 5 of us but it was a great smashfest. Woly reminded me how good Rob can be and I finally got to have some Diddy practice from Xio especially since he's the only good Diddy around town.

I feel pretty ready for Kosha Boy this weekend. I'll be playing Diddy and Falco along with a possible Snake and Marth for people like Kirby, Jiggs, Pika, and ICs.

I don't think I wanna play today since I've played Brawl 4 days in a row so practice for today is a no no for me Seph :0

Don't worry, the less you practice, the better you get!!! :laugh:

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
at kosha boy all members must make top 15 or get their head shrunk by african tribes

redi set go

Keitaro

at kosha boy all members must make top 15 or get their head shrunk by african tribes

redi set go
Yay, looks like Eazy and Seph get their head shrunk and I don't :D

Happy I finally beat Inui. Been since March last year since I beat him. Close games though. Keitaro Time to spike ftw!!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Just got home. Mad props to Keitaro on teams today. I'd definitely like to team with you again sometime. The end of our set with June and Zucco was so stupid! :(

Seph, I have literally zero respect for you right now regarding that money match with Sin. What the hell is wrong with you? You could have told him straight up that you didn't have the money, or chosen not to money match at all. "I'll go get it from my car" and then disappearing from the tournament? Big no-no. I seriously hope that you pay him $20 at the next tournament you see him at. That's ****ed up.

Zucco

Smash Master
nah, Ally unplugging your controller during a 2v1 that I actually had a chance in = so stupid.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Eazy-E wrote at 6:01 AM on Nov 15, 2009:
And btw, do you know who that Seth guy was? He was the best Metaknight I every played! Some dude told me he was holynightmare, but isn't holynightmare 20? This Seth guy looked pppprrrreeettttyyyyy young. Around 14.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is a kid that played Seph in tournament yesterday.
seph always struck me as a 14 year old kid, as well.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
some people either think im old or super young. one day im mature as hell the next im like 12 years old

i turned 17 in oct. eazyE asked me if i was holyknightmare and i didint hear him right and i was like yea sure kid pick any stage u want.

btw doom im going to md/va to pay sin back cuz when i went to the car my mom didint gimi the 20 she said she would earlier, instead needed for gas since car was low.

if i dont go then im sending money order by mail or paypal. ppl need to re laxx lol smashers are the biggest gossipers like even more than those fat chicks on that one show.

Keitaro

MOB Tourney @ Rutgers Dec 19th?!

I just realized that Dec 19th will be after finals are done at RU, but at the same time will you guys be forced to move out by then?? Cause if so it would be hard to find a lobby to do a tourney in....I think. Hmm....

Anyways was thinking about having it in the place where Spam used to live in that room in the basement with the big screen. Ideas and thoughts please.

Edit: Checked and Dec 23rd is the last day of finals for you guys. Your school sucks lol, last day for my school is Dec 21st. May have 1 final that day.

Keitaro

Big screen lags :-/
Forgot about that :p

I have component cables now so it should be able to remove the lag. I plan on going there this week to see if the lag will completely go away for my Wii.

You guys think it will be spacious enough?

Also what about the lounge in that 10 story dorm next to where Yes used to live? The place where Yes won that Rutgers tournament and I got 2nd.

Keitaro

Both places are spacious, but I think they'd be more lenient in Livingston. Idk really...
Yeah Rot8 used to hold the tournies on Livingston with no permission and no problem. Not to sure about the Bucsh area. I'll be snooping around Rutgers tomorrow night probably with Chen asking random people questions and stuff.

Keitaro

rot8 used to live there...
Whether or not he lived there doesn't change the fact that he didn't speak to anyone and was able to hold tournies in the basement lounge. Hush you!!

when do u think i can get my wii keit XD
What Wii?

lol jk, Maybe this week sometime. I could drop it to ya on Thursday after my class around 5:30.

Keitaro

Keitaro when will you teach me Brawl?
When you come visit Rutgers again. I sadly won't be going to any Melee events ever :( so if you ever come to play Melee at RU I'll show up and force a Brawl set-up so we can play.

Hey doesn't Malcolm go to your college or something?? He's a beast player to start learning from.

But seriously during the winter break you will be texted and invited to something.

Actually, Pound 4!!!! GO THERE!!!!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Oh wow, HBK wants to learn Brawl?

I live just under an hour away from you (West Milford). I'm alright at Brawl (9th in NJ and improving) and would be glad to teach you. I can play most of the cast, so the character you want to learn doesn't really affect me all that much. I know the mechanics of the game pretty much like the back of my hand, I h I'm free pretty much all the time, hit me up on AIM (always invisible) or PM me on here.

Hopefully you don't hate the game, lol. It'd be exciting to see somebody old-school come back.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Whether or not he lived there doesn't change the fact that he didn't speak to anyone and was able to hold tournies in the basement lounge. Hush you!!
Well if someone ever complained about rot8 being there, it was fine since he lived there. None of us live there, so if someone were to complain we'd probably get kicked out. Try to think of every scenario before having a tourney dude. I'm all for rutgers tournies again (mad close to me lol) but if there's one way for it to fail you have to consider your options.

Keitaro

Well if someone ever complained about rot8 being there, it was fine since he lived there. None of us live there, so if someone were to complain we'd probably get kicked out. Try to think of every scenario before having a tourney dude. I'm all for rutgers tournies again (mad close to me lol) but if there's one way for it to fail you have to consider your options.
I've been thinking about that scenario many times with Chen and he said the same thing, but Rot8 was never bothered not even once when he held 6 + tournies in that area. The chances of us being bothered would probably be higher than his tournies cause my own would probably be bigger though.

Chen and I are formulating ways to make this tourney as proficient as possible so I really appreciate your concerns. I actually posted here hoping for you to complain about possible problems and it worked :D

Chen, maybe Kat, and I will start our investigation on Livingston, Busch, and College Ave tomorrow.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
...wtf@kat lmao. I haven't seen her since that time in the summer. I'd say the place where Rot8 used to live is your best bet.

side note: when we playing tekken? I need to **** you some more, and I for whatever reason remembered Christie's 10 hit combo from T5 so if it's still there then you will die! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom