• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
RedAxelRanger: crisis
RedAxelRanger: cant find my chrono cross!
eveofmorse: ****k
eveofmorse: thats the gayest of the gay
eveofmorse: considering how amazing that game is
RedAxelRanger: yeah
RedAxelRanger: instead
RedAxelRanger: ....i found my brawl disc
eveofmorse: FML.
eveofmorse: that really could be on FML

:(

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
Happy belated Bday Seph
thanks bro.

i been mad busy with college aps and stuff. can u guys tell me what ur gpa was and sat scores were? i really wanna get into RU =[

the rest of the time ima play Aion online and join a soccer team LOL so idk. smash? anytime

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
no way you gettin into rutgers, rutgers go hard. my school dont do 4.0 scale gpa, but mine is 92 unweighted and 97 weighted. I took a lot of harder classes and i got a 95 in spanish which is 110 weighted :p. 1700 in SATS but im takin em again

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
I had a 3.6 and my SAT score was 1860.

I got in RU in a week after I applied haha. Didn't even write an essay or anything.

Extracurricular wise, I ran track for 2 or 3 years, was on like two other clubs, didn't really do much else, so I don't think they look at that too much, either.

RU lets in like everyone in Jersey, right?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I got you next time eazy
I hope to play your team again. We got ***** but I think Eazy and I could have done better if we didn't face the Lucario/Ness team right before you guys.

thanks bro.

i been mad busy with college aps and stuff. can u guys tell me what ur gpa was and sat scores were? i really wanna get into RU =[

the rest of the time ima play Aion online and join a soccer team LOL so idk. smash? anytime
My gpa was 2.6something and my SAT score was 1090 out of 1600. I suck at translating it into the new SAT score thingy.

daisho

Smash Lord
I had a 3.6 and my SAT score was 1860.

I got in RU in a week after I applied haha. Didn't even write an essay or anything.

Extracurricular wise, I ran track for 2 or 3 years, was on like two other clubs, didn't really do much else, so I don't think they look at that too much, either.

RU lets in like everyone in Jersey, right?
Rutgers just doesn't need an application. A sport and 2 clubs isn't so bad. 1860 is in their middle 50%... so no they don't take everybody. And if you do better on stuff then you can get into honors program and get money off.
My gpa was 2.6something and my SAT score was 1090 out of 1600. I suck at translating it into the new SAT score thingy.
You can't really translate it into the new one because you didn't take the third section.

I got 740 in math 670 in reading and 620 in writing so my 1600 score is 1410 but my 2400 is only 2030 (if you just translated it proportionally it would be 2110)

Zucco

Smash Master
I haven't seen anyone from this crew in a long time. I hope to see you guys at either Doom's Halloween tourney or Kosha boy.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
I hope to play your team again. We got ***** but I think Eazy and I could have done better if we didn't face the Lucario/Ness team right before you guys.

I won't be teaming with him again i think. He needed a partner and i kinda wanted to enter dubs, since it's fun. His game plan was just to swallowcide and nothing else, and it kinda annoyed me.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I haven't seen anyone from this crew in a long time. I hope to see you guys at either Doom's Halloween tourney or Kosha boy.
I don't think I'd go to the Halloween one, and the huge brawl+ tournament is on the same day as Kosha boy, so I'd like to try my hand at that instead of Kosha Boy. I'll try to make an appearance eventually :-/

Keitaro

Yeah I haven't seen ya for a while Zucco.

I should be at Kosha boy as long as I don't have work. I might try to request off for it to make sure.

I'm probably not going to Doom's Holloween tournament because I plan on going out for Holloween instead of being at a tournament lol! I want candy and parties. I honestly would trick or treat around Doom's place but my girl wants to go to Rutgers stuff so I bow down.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
damit. i haveeee to get into RU but i fail at school. some random clubs not even on the school soccer team -____- 3.0 gpa and like 1600 sat scores. those are out of 2400 i think. ima write a reallly good essay. idk if i should retake the sat's cuz i messed up the math part badly.

tourny wise im def gonna go to kosha boi and like .... thats it -_- keitaro come over and play sometime

daisho

Smash Lord
damit. i haveeee to get into RU but i fail at school. some random clubs not even on the school soccer team -____- 3.0 gpa and like 1600 sat scores. those are out of 2400 i think. ima write a reallly good essay. idk if i should retake the sat's cuz i messed up the math part badly.

tourny wise im def gonna go to kosha boi and like .... thats it -_- keitaro come over and play sometime
Def should retake those SATs. Probably the worst 5 hours of your life but if you do they take the top scores of each test.

So if you got a 550 550 and 500 last time (500 being math) but you get a 500 500 550 (550 being math) then they will take all the 550s and ignore the other worse scores.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
so lets make a plan to train to go to kosha boy. i played for the first time since keitaro came over and i kinda like the game again. all mob should go and wreck that top 10

Keitaro

Yeah, I miss playing with you guys recently since I've been working and having alot of hw.

I know I'll see you during Holloween Eazy but I wanna actually play smash with ya sometime, we'll see.

I'll also try to play with you too Seph when I'm free sometime but my job keeps scheduling me wednesday afternoons which are my best times to play with you but I'll make sure we play before Kosha Boy.

Yes wanted to play SF the other day so he is a trader :D Dude, I'm getting Tekken 6 so you better play with me!! I plan on ****** both you and Sneak with Law cause he's my twin.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Yeah, I miss playing with you guys recently since I've been working and having alot of hw.

I know I'll see you during Holloween Eazy but I wanna actually play smash with ya sometime, we'll see.

I'll also try to play with you too Seph when I'm free sometime but my job keeps scheduling me wednesday afternoons which are my best times to play with you but I'll make sure we play before Kosha Boy.

Yes wanted to play SF the other day so he is a traitor:D Dude, I'm getting Tekken 6 so you better play with me!! I plan on ****** both you and Sneak with Law cause he's my twin.
Sorry it's a habit of mine :laugh: Um...I find sf4 more fun than smash to be honest. Tekken is gonna be amazing though. Kazuya and Christie will be more than enough for your identical twin :)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Sorry it's a habit of mine :laugh: Um...I find sf4 more fun than smash to be honest because I have a shot at winning and Eazy won't **** me with Dk or anything:). Tekken is gonna be amazing though. Kazuya and Christie will be more than enough for your identical twin :)
10fixeds....haha

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Maaaaaan I **** your balls off in melee and brawl+. Brawl =/= all smash smash :D In fact, I'll **** you in ssb64.

Kumaaaa farrrrt so strong!
R
O
F
L

Man don't make me practice b+. I try so hard not to play just so you can keep your moment in the spotlight:laugh:

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i need dk experiance lol i lost to one online and im like wtf .

dk punch 2 good. if it wasnt for the punch, and his living to 175 every stock, hed be garbagee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom