• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i read that theres going to be a circuit coming up. we should all get into that cuz i bet everyone here has been a lazy brawler. i havnt touched the game since keitaro came over... lmao

our crew is good and we should really step up to the rest

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
MOB's Asian Woman Post

Seph!! My fault i never texted you back on Ally day. I wasnt gonna go but then I heard my other lover DM and my asian sister Chibi were coming so I went last minute.

You better not be rusty!!

lol Eazy, Im sure my new main is tourney ready btw. Just like Falco its only small problem is fighting MK but its great for fighting Marths, Warios, Marios, and Snakes for sure *looks at Yes and Eazy ;P*

May only need Falco for DDD/Meta.
I still need practice though. Help crew!

Im randomly near your area alot Seph. Using you would be perfect, lol! My class ends at 4:20 on Mondays and Wednesdays and you're 5 mins away from my school. Please let me come by one day this week!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
keitaro u go to RV right? lol my friend from there picks me up a lot. my cousin goes there too.

txt me when u wanna come over and play during the week im mostly free after 4.

i almost dropped this game so ill try to get really good fast. let me hit up RU to play eazy ,yes ,spam

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
lolz I kill everyone on my team with anything when I'm playing correctly. Though Marth is high up there on my fun character list.
Maybe I should've used Snake. He is the secondary I never use :)

Keitaro

keitaro u go to RV right? lol my friend from there picks me up a lot. my cousin goes there too.

txt me when u wanna come over and play during the week im mostly free after 4.

i almost dropped this game so ill try to get really good fast. let me hit up RU to play eazy ,yes ,spam
I gotta alot of hw due tomorrow so I can't come by today but I'll most likely be free on Wednesday after 4:20 so ill probably hit you up then.

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
sorry, ive just been really busy with school, girlfriend and work these days. just give me a time for the next smashfest, so i can maybe work my schedule around it. i kind of miss plaing brawl.

Keitaro

I can't do Diddy vs MK well :/

Just played with Seph for 3 hours and could only take 1 set outta like 10+

But he couldn't touch the Falco :p Come get it Seph!! Close matches though. If I play Seph enough he'll definitely be a Falco killer like Eazy is.

Also a good hour or 2 takes the rust off you easily Seph. You impress me more and more everytime I play. And your 2ndaries are pretty good too, but your MK is still the best, same goes for my Falco sadly.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol yea im surprised how easily rust wears off. i just cant seem to play this game like i used to online or pract myself. i need ppl to train with.

as for diddy vs mk, its all just experiance. i obviously had a lot more against diddys and is a matchup i like. same against snake.

vs falco idk man. lazers are too shiny and distract me so i get hit. btw my secondary is actually just a diff color mk

Keitaro

lol, I forgot about your different color MKs.

Yeah, you're really good vs Snake too. Still can't understand why Diddy vs your MK is so hard on FD, wtf?? **** you for training him Xio!! I could only take 1 match there then I swear I got 3 stocked when I went back :confused:

Keitaro

Yo sneak, there is a melee smashfest 2day bro!
Nonsense post not fit for MOB.

hey guys thx 4 welcoming me to the crew
I haven't seen you since you've been in the crew :(

we should be Team MOB- dealing with angry asian women every day
lol, this would be true if Chen was in the crew. He got attacked by two asian girls this weekend at Yes's dorm.

But since he wasn't in our crew, Yes and I watched his impending doom.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
probably cus i couldnt give two ****s about the game lol

edit: you saw me at no maps, we were supposed to play in round 1 but we got it changed

Keitaro

I remember now Steel. We almost got gayed to play each other first round. Nice seeding Inui has :/

@ Eazy: Change that **** thread title!! I plan on going to a tourney next weekend, the week after, and the week after that. My Diddy wants a taste of the tourney scene so bad I was thinking about going to a tourney in NYC this Sunday!!

Change thread title now!!!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
my birthdays oct 14,

this equals me getting a bmw M3.

which also means i need to learn to drive stick shift in 2 weeks and become pro. eff em elle

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Iight guys, we def need to start crew meets!!!!

Everyone let me know when the best day and time for smash is. We can schedule things at my apt, but I gotta know when so I can talk 2 my roomates about it.

Keitaro

Yeah, I miss our smashfests. But that table with that smoking **** gotta be moved, the main room isn't usually even half as clean as it used to be last semester.

I have Wednesday nights, Thursday nights, and Fridays nights usually free. Friday night is questionable though cause I hang out with my girl, especially next week Friday night.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
Yeah, I miss our smashfests. But that table with that smoking **** gotta be moved, the main room isn't usually even half as clean as it used to be last semester.

I have Wednesday nights, Thursday nights, and Fridays nights usually free. Friday night is questionable though cause I hang out with my girl, especially next week Friday night.

Eazy23

Smash Lord

stop bein a lil *****. My living room looks like ur car usually does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom