• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Bump.

I'm pretty busy this semester, but if anyone wants to / can play, post! I'm still at my old place on Guilden

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
ally the canadian?

why has he been all up in NJs grill , lol i wanna play him so bad

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
ally the canadian?

why has he been all up in NJs grill , lol i wanna play him so bad
I'm housing him so that he doesn't have to go back and forth to canada/nj between gauntlet and got milk cuz that would be a silly waste of $300 and playing melee with him was incredibly fun.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Yes! Teach me how to do Gief's standing ultra, I keep jumping like a fool (I play on a keyboard xD, plan on getting a pad soon)

Really liking Viper and Abel for some reason, but I do like how Gief has Meta's tornado and plays like IC's (mindgame for the grabs to win) and how Sagat has Snake's tilts.

And yeah, haven't really played brawl for like two months, so if anyone at RU wants to play I'm down (well, I also have to wait for Seph to give me my brawl disc back)

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I've played SF4 once, but I picked this up:

Sagat = Snake
Zangief = DDD
Viper = ZSS
Cammy = Sheik
Dan/Bison = Falcon (Dan for the joke factor, Bison for the looks. Not sure about how either of them play)
Rufus = Wario

There are probably more that I'm missing, but whatever. I love the comparisons.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
which campus/dorm do u live at and when can i come over XD
i'll text you the address.

Yes! Teach me how to do Gief's standing ultra, I keep jumping like a fool (I play on a keyboard xD, plan on getting a pad soon)

Really liking Viper and Abel for some reason, but I do like how Gief has Meta's tornado and plays like IC's (mindgame for the grabs to win) and how Sagat has Snake's tilts.

And yeah, haven't really played brawl for like two months, so if anyone at RU wants to play I'm down (well, I also have to wait for Seph to give me my brawl disc back)
For gief's ultra you have to 720 while in the air, while doing a move, or while in get up.

I'm actually enjoying Seth alot. I'm motivated to unlock him once I get home.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
I thought Seth was kinda iffy for me.
On one hand, he's friggin' broken. On another, he has the lowest health and worst dizzy ever.

El Fuerte (haha, I seem to like all the grab characters) seems pretty fun (looks flashy at least) to play, as well. I was thinking about playing Guile to mimic my ROB, but I hate charge characters =(

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I thought Seth was kinda iffy for me.
On one hand, he's friggin' broken. On another, he has the lowest health and worst dizzy ever.

El Fuerte (haha, I seem to like all the grab characters) seems pretty fun (looks flashy at least) to play, as well. I was thinking about playing Guile to mimic my ROB, but I hate charge characters =(
His health sucks but his keep-away game is phenomenal. Jumping Fierce punch is so good xD

El Fuerte is so fun. I like using him but he's hard to use. Watch videos of TKD's el fuerte to see how he's used right. I hate charge characters too; vega is an exception, and I want to try out Balrog sometime.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
The Rift Valley extends more than 4,830 km (3,000 mi) from Syria in south-western Asia to Mozambique in south-eastern Africa.

The width of the valley ranges from a few miles to more than 160 km (100 mi). In eastern Africa, the valley splits into two branches: the Eastern Rift and the Western Rift

The fault in which the Rift sits is still moving: the western side of the rift is pulling away from the eastern ridge at about 6 mm per year, while in the south it is moving together at a rate of 2 mm per year.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
the Rift Valley Extends More Than 4,830 Km (3,000 Mi) From Syria In South-western Asia To Mozambique In South-eastern Africa.

The Width Of The Valley Ranges From A Few Miles To More Than 160 Km (100 Mi). In Eastern Africa, The Valley Splits Into Two Branches: The Eastern Rift And The Western Rift

The Fault In Which The Rift Sits Is Still Moving: The Western Side Of The Rift Is Pulling Away From The Eastern Ridge At About 6 Mm Per Year, While In The South It Is Moving Together At A Rate Of 2 Mm Per Year.
qft .

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
MOB Smashfest Friday September 11

Just as the title says. Smashfest at my dorm friday night. Let me know if you want to come. If you don't tell me you're coming and show up anyway and I don't like you you're not welcome. I will be an ******* about it.

Let me know if you want to come:

201-952-7923

I'm rarely at my computer for some reason but in case, my aim is
yes2good9487

My apartment address is
38 Biel Road
New Brunswick NJ, 08901
Starkey Apartment 506

Additional directions: Park in the first lot you see if possible. My apartment is the first one all the way in the back of that lot to the left.

Second lot it'd be in the back to the right, and the last one you see.

Sign on my building's door saying Starky 501-512 or something.

Should start around 7pm, and I'll have to kick people out at midnight to be considerate to my roommates. I will go all COT4 cops on anyone who doesn't adhere to this.

Please bring setups. I have 2 tvs and 1 wii. TVs AND WIIS ARE NEEDED or this will suck.

Oh and Ally's here. He says hi.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Oh and an additional room.

Unless you REALLY need to use my computer to check something (like train schedules or nextbus), there is absolutely no reason for anyone to be in my bedroom without permission and definitely no one is allowed in the other bedroom.

Side note: There aren't any food places around my apartment so don't come here hungry, because the nearest food areas is like a 5-10 minute drive away.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
mk vs snake

snake vs mk

mk vs snake

snake vs mk

mk vs snake

snake vs mk

mk vs snake

snake vs mk

im coming btw. hopefully

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
I won't be able to make it, but as always you guys will be able to use my Wii and TV if you guys need it. Yes!, are you ever going to be on Busch or College Ave on Friday? I hate going to Cook =(
If so, then we can meet up and I'll just give you my Wii then so that I don't have to carry my TV around.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I won't be able to make it, but as always you guys will be able to use my Wii and TV if you guys need it. Yes!, are you ever going to be on Busch or College Ave on Friday? I hate going to Cook =(
If so, then we can meet up and I'll just give you my Wii then so that I don't have to carry my TV around.
What's your schedule like? I have my car so i can get it from your house :D

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Hey, whenever you can, do you think you could swing by and drop my setup off? I still gotta record soooo much stuff for Seph. Was there anything awesome that you guys saved this past Friday?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Hey, whenever you can, do you think you could swing by and drop my setup off? I still gotta record soooo much stuff for Seph. Was there anything awesome that you guys saved this past Friday?
uh...we didn't use your wii xD sorrrry

can i drop it off tomorrow? i have 2 more classes today (had 2 already) but i'll be off tomorrow

Eazy23

Smash Lord
It's been too long since I've played woly and xio. Lets make this happen guys.

Chris, keep practicing, n keep a good mentality and you will def get better. That goes for melee 2!

Sneak, come down and melee with me!
Keitaro's diddy is really really gay, just warning you all.

Seph, WHERE YOU AT KID?!?!

Steel, I know where you are, ur on wifi ****** neo, grabbing hm out of upB n ****,:).

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
wtf is a brawl lul.

someone hold a smashfest ill be at RU most fridays like last time where ally was there but got stuck at the party and friend didint wanna leave to drop me off to play smash. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom