• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
no1 is in school yet what are u tlking about O_O.

hopefully when u guys do smashfest there it will be at the dorm Yes was at

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I won't be living in that building anymore >.> I dunno if I can host anything. I'd rather play sf4 to be honest :D

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
ur avatar is so creepy spam O_O

xio said "so where are we holding smashfests are rutgers this year?"

lulwhat

then i said when i stop holdin some at my house like when keitaro and other nj ppl come.

then most likely i guess eazy should do them up in his building if he still has the same one.

i need a secondary just cause maining just mk is dumb. im really leaning toward snake and diddy

Eazy23

Smash Lord
ur avatar is so creepy spam O_O

xio said "so where are we holding smashfests are rutgers this year?"

lulwhat

then i said when i stop holdin some at my house like when keitaro and other nj ppl come.

then most likely i guess eazy should do them up in his building if he still has the same one.

i need a secondary just cause maining just mk is dumb. im really leaning toward snake and diddy
Why bro? Having the power to win every matchup by

Getting boring???? lolol you really dont need a 2ndary if you have a good meta imo. There is no going up.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
^^^omfg LULZ no1 else will understand where peanut comes from

my mk is getting pretty good but sometimes its just like that pic eazy posted. the best choice for a secondary to my meta is obviously a different color meta.

but i been doing that for a while now lol i wanna pull out snake and diddy in tourny

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I play 2 many characters to even claim a REAL 2ndary lol.

I never have 2 fight mks in tourny for some reason anymore lol Like seriously, I haven't had to fight a mk in such a long time.

I really only need mk for the mk ditto. My sheik, falco, toonlink and dk will be getting much more time in tourny n mms.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Nah, honestly, the falcos have been stepping it up so much. I don't consider fighting falco an auto win anymore.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
watch reflex vs sk92 from evo. It takes alot of tech skill to do and it starts at 50.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
that match made me realize a lota things lol. bleachigo kinda plays like that. keit u should learn and be okay with falcos style like sk does it. killing at 140+ only unless u get lazer > upsmash.

they buildin that dmg slowly but surely

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Thats how Falco should be played, you shouldn't worry about the baddies % if you camp correctly, at 170 Dash attack kills most.

(Yeah, I owe a lot of how I play to SK92 and Sethlon, they were my inspiration when I first learned Falco.)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Yo I just wanted to tell Seph how beastly his win over vex is. I mean, you got ***** and you brought it back. That takes an amazing amount of confidence and composure bro. I'm very proud of you dude seriously, keep it up cuz ur doing great.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Yo I just wanted to tell Seph how beastly his win over vex is. I mean, you got ***** and you brought it back. That takes an amazing amount of confidence and composure bro. I'm very proud of you dude seriously, keep it up cuz ur doing great.
He indeed did much better third game.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
XDD my brain shuts off sometimes and i dont play like a meta. then i got it back 3rd game realizing everything mk can do to boozer. vex moves his fast tho so it was tuff.

when can we all play again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom