• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Happy birthday Sneak and Blackanese!

Hope you guys are havin fun. Blackanese can finally become a stripper, and Sneak you better not be sober while I'm typing this.

Happy bday :)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
THIS thursday . sephs house(mine lol ). as early as u want. but probably have to peace everyone out at 9 unless u live far or something maybe i can let ppl stay over =D

ill have 2 setups hacked now woot.

if alota ppl come then u might wanan bring a setup.
K, well Sneak has work as he says, but Spam should be with me this day so at least Spam and I should be coming. Maybe my friend Chen too. I'll have a Wii and cables in my car just in case.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
okay i looked at my schedual i have friday off too.

thurs or friday

i also got a new big lagless crt TV which was cool

Allied

Smash Master
Seph do it friday let me + hyperenergy + G0HST + MAYBE ksizzle sleep ova :333

we can do doubles practice and just **** the **** outta ksizzle =D

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
ugh Seph why do you always do these things when I'm gonna be in New Brunswick for another reason xD

Keitaro

keitaro are u playing with spam tomorrow in piscataway? can i come?
Sure, you can come. What I'll actually be doing is picking up Spam from Rutgers then heading to Seph's house to play there.

How do you plan to get here though? I'll pm ya.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i guess ill be driving.. but uh seph's is like 1.5-2 hours from me, dunno if i want to go that far :/ ill let u know

Keitaro

i guess ill be driving.. but uh seph's is like 1.5-2 hours from me, dunno if i want to go that far :/ ill let u know
You can just meet me at my place or Rutgers then I'll drive ya to Seph's :D

Just let me know, I sent you my phone number through a pm.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
dam alota things came up today. i have a party at 7 so we can play til then.

again spam is ALL MINE u hoes back off. ima get so nice for no maps in 3 hours! lol the only time i ever even look at brawl now is when u guys come

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
Our crew consists of

KeitaroTimelulululul
littleunkownSEPH
yes2pimp
eazycomeeazygo
sneakinyourface
xionixionaialnxio

i wonder when woly gets back =[

Keitaro

Keitaro Time's Godlike Situation

Aight, here' s my situation tomorrow.

I haven't gotten to chill with my girl in a whiilllle so I was planning to see her sometime tomorrow night, and I still plan to do so.

But all in between, I plan on smashing with my crew and others (Sneak, Eazy, Litez, Doom, Pierce, Ksizzle)

So my original plan was this: Play at Seph's place till like 6:30 with Sneak, Eazy, Litez, Seph, Xio, etc, then leave them there (lolz) and hang out with my girl for about 2 hours, then pick them up, drop Sneak off at the train station, and go to Doom's to play with Pierce, Doom, Ksizzle, etc, then in the morning drive with them to my town to pick up ChenliCha, then go to the tourney.

Thing is, I don't know if Seph is playing tomorrow although Sneak said he is..... (are you Seph??) Also I don't know how long Seph is willing to play tomorrow if he's able to play.

Everything is so confusing right now >_> To figure stuff out, first I need to know if Seph is planning on holding another smashfest sometime tomorrow anytime after 3 p.m. and if Seph is willing to play till like around 10 or 11.

Let me know Seph!!!!!

Keitaro

Nice Xio!! To stay in the crew you have to be having sex at least 5 times a day so you better catch up or get kicked out!!

Anyways Seph if you wanna go to Doom's and sleep over let me know. We can do that instead of play at your house tomorrow and just go to Doom's in the afternoon. Let me know.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
CRAP. if u sleep over dooms house how are u gona pick me up from the tourny. tmrw is the best day to smash cuz no1 is home all day. i have no plans unless someone wants to chill . i did wanna go get a haircut but idk.

sht! just got so dam confusing

like if it was up to me i cant sleep over dooms so if u can have all those ppl come over it be better than taking them to dooms later. ppl can come over early this time cuz nothing will come up. im realllly sorry for both showing up to my OWN house late and having to leave early cuz of a party

* the party was HELLA worth it we had a food fight the girl went to take a shower and my friend pulled her towel. YESssssssssssssssssssssss

Keitaro

lol @ towel pull!!

Aight, then we'll play at your place during the day to like nightish time if you don't mind, till at least 11 p.m. good for you? Maybe a possible 12? :D

Afterwards we might go to Doom's, might not, either way, I'll come back to pick you up no matter what.

Is that cool?

Allied

Smash Master
yoo seph call me back were gonna be at dooms today but i think were gonna leave from dooms and sleep over at your house :3 so we can do some dubz practice

call me back ugly

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
keitaro princeton is south of me. ur gonna go to dooms an hour NORTH then come back? lol thats cool tho. yea def im not gonna go out today so anyone just come whenever u can stay as long as u want lulz.

i already talked to u allied so just show up chu dat status.

Emu killer says i look like the latino version of Roxas.
disucss

Keitaro

Eazy really wants to go to Doom's but I don't know about that since its so far North :/ We'll play at your place today Seph till probably 11 or 12 then I'll pick my people up and bring them back to my house then I'll get you in the morning. You lose Eazy :p

Doom's people should just come to my house around 12. It's much closer to Inui's and if they wanna smash all night they gladly can cause my parents are in Ohio (I shoulda went there for the easy tourney win instead :p)

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
^^ rofl. allied and his guys are gona come round 4 and prolly sleep over . give us some team pract

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
MoB is legit now. we just need Yes and Xio to get to tournies. we weer so raype u know u want to play this garbage game yes. i know u miss the sexy *** tripping into c4 and random Dair and nair killings.

or ill do this to you in tourny
the best part of yesterdays tourny was me doing this to bizkit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYeu1LAUzJc

snakes like fatal on wifi are the reason i quit wifi for good this time but in real life tourneis thats when it counts!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Ya Pierce would do that to me when I used to not know about it. It's easy to avoid really...just recover intelligently xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom