• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i dont have txt so call or pm me here if u need to. ill start buying my txts soon.
u guys should come over one day next week. this week i have work every day except for friday O.o

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah good **** Eazy on 9th, me on 7th, and Seph on 11th.

I feel like all of our members could be ranked so I'm happy that about half of us are. It's kinda cool :D

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Yo sliq lmao at ur profile avatar. I used to show everybody that ****. Diddy is like " how did the toilet paper get mixed in with the money???"

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
guys ima loose my rank if i dont start playing soon!! omg lol so is the next tourny inuis in princeton? ill need a ride and pract so let me know cuz like i wanna move into top 9.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i dunno what the plans are yet for transportation, i know eazy and keitaro have something planned.

but seph if we dont get a ride with them i might be able to pick you up if you aren't in wtf nowhere

edit: if your IP address isn't lying you're all the way up in basking ridge :/ im way south

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
thats near ridge. and ur all the way south so its cool. keit lives a few towns over and so does diem.

my last hope would be xio or chen or ill pay my parents. what im worried about is i keep loosin skill fast due to like a lota things and playing other games and i KNOW im like omg i should play brawl and then dont.

Keitaro

guys ima loose my rank if i dont start playing soon!! omg lol so is the next tourny inuis in princeton? ill need a ride and pract so let me know cuz like i wanna move into top 9.
Yo, I got you for Inui's tourney ride-wise :D

Gimme $5.00 bucks gas though!!

I may be able to play the night before too but I'm not sure. We'll see we'll see.

Edit: I also usually play with Spam on Tuesdays and Thursdays but giving you a ride over here on those days are usually hard :( Anytime I think I'm able to do it though I'll text you a couple days in advance to see if you're free.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
call if u can i have to txt until i start buying them. i can get to wherever u guys are playing some other ways dude u can tell me ill be there this tues or thurs i played today for the first time and oh wowww was i rusty and felt like i didint know anyyything

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Steel came over n trained for a few hours 2day:). He also loves fighting dk!!!!

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
yes want to team with me at no maps?

if not, anyone else still need a teammate?

nevermind its canceled >_>

Keitaro

i have work all weekened except thurs. whos down to play
Can I come by your place to play around 12:30 tomorrow with Spam and possibly my friend Chen?

I got music hacks and texture hacks for the sd card :D And if you're wii isn't hacked I can do it for you tomorrow.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
yes want to team with me at no maps?

if not, anyone else still need a teammate?

nevermind its canceled >_>
i wasn't gonna go anyway D:

Can I come by your place to play around 12:30 tomorrow with Spam and possibly my friend Chen?

I got music hacks and texture hacks for the sd card :D And if you're wii isn't hacked I can do it for you tomorrow.
don't listen to him his music is horrible! ai no uta on smashville alll day

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
sounds good keit. dibs on spam all day no homo XD

and no my wii isnt hacked. would u like to take its unhacked virginity.

anyway call cuz i has no txt =[

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Keitaro omfg ur like a creepy old man when it comes 2 music hacks forrealz!

Keitaro

sounds good keit. dibs on spam all day no homo XD

and no my wii isnt hacked. would u like to take its unhacked virginity.

anyway call cuz i has no txt =[
Cool, :D Sneak gonna show up to so I'll bring him. I may bring another wii just in case since it'll be like 4 or 5 people at least.

I'll call you sometime in the morning.

Keitaro

Yeah, the practice was great today, especially since Spam's MK was there to **** us all without losing a match today 0_o

Come get it Xio, my Falcon is now 2-0 vs your Diddy on Smashville, lolol!!

Keitaro = Diddy slayer :D

Keitaro

You guys suck!!

@ Seph: It would be nice to have another smashfest before No Maps, perferably on Tuesday or Thursday because Spam would be there those days but Friday is also cool. Let us know what day you're free to do it.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
QFT. Keitaro hacked my Wii and I was cursed with bad music until I decided how to learn how to hack the music myself.
yooo ether! sorry i never replied, i have like 2 texts left for this month for non-verizon people. that pic is hilarious and is now my wallpaper for my fone. thanks dude

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
THIS thursday . sephs house(mine lol ). as early as u want. but probably have to peace everyone out at 9 unless u live far or something maybe i can let ppl stay over =D

ill have 2 setups hacked now woot.

if alota ppl come then u might wanan bring a setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom