• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
LMAO at chens vids!
I just finished watchin GF of genesis omg ally wrecked m2k people. Seriously, def worth watching! Note the time bishes, yea i STAY UP LATE!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
anyone wanna smash anytime soon O.o i forgot how to play cuz i quit wifi and been on that dam xbox/ mmorpgs

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
anyone wanna smash anytime soon O.o i forgot how to play cuz i quit wifi and been on that dam xbox/ mmorpgs
I'm going to a tourney in Scranton PA this Saturday so you're welcome to come with me for that as long as I get $7 dollars gas money :D

I might be playing with Xzax tomorrow night cause he's sleeping over and coming with me to team for the tourney so you're welcome to play with us then. Let me know!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Whoa whoa whoa, what you guys talking about :bee: Well Xzax will be coming over 11p.m. and sleeping over then I'm going to meet up with DMBrandon and he's gonna drive me, Xzax, and Zucco to PA. So if anyone wants to come to PA let me know and I'll ask DM. His car is pretty small but I'll ask him how much can fit.

I can play during the day till 7 (got a date with my gf) just hit me up AND LET'S GOOOO!!!!

@ Malcolm: I'll ask DM in a lil bit, I know his *** is sleeping.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
u guys wanna play sometime this week. like today or tmrw. i can host or we can brawl wherever u are i jsut need to get back into it before the next tourny. i swear its been like 3 weeks since i did nasty things with my controller

O_O

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
u guys wanna play sometime this week. like today or tmrw. i can host or we can brawl wherever u are i jsut need to get back into it before the next tourny. i swear its been like 3 weeks since i did nasty things with my controller

O_O
You don't needother people to do nasty things with their remote. Trust me.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Sneak Im in camden, u are def more than welcome 2 come tho. U can stay the night if you want n head back for work whenever. I'd def want you 2 come.

Xzax- yea Im in camden man.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I'm actually taking my girl 2 the airport via train so when Im in philly we can meet up n go 2 my house 2gether. We can meet on market st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom