• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Anyone who says MOB isn't a real crew... you might be right. We are not a crew for teenage boys who dream about each other and smash only. Who do nothing but play this game, and view their self worth by their tourny placings. There is no MOB member who wasn't playing with us when we first started, and we've never tried 2 take a member from another crew...cuz its not that serious.

Lmao at this arguement. I honestly don't care who joins what crew etc. Why does it matter? If I call up Shadow, inui, Doom, Ksizzle, pierce ANYONE, and say hey I'm in your area lets play. R they going to respond with "naaah bruh, you ain't down with ( insert crew) You best be movin back round your own kind."

Get that loser bs outa here seriously.

Seph, if you wanna be in Juice or Ec do it. Like seriously, no one really cares. I don't mean this in a negative way but it doesn't change anyones relationship imo. Our crew is based off people who have fun chilling and playing together. That is what a crew is in MY EYES.

So takae the soap opera bs out of the thread. If I hear any MOB members kinda, just a little, wanna go 2 another crew, I will humor this whole "omg crew **** is so serious" notion, and remove you from the crew. This will make your " decision" that much easier. Feel me?

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Lol, grow up? Good one. You can say what you want in your thread? Cool, I can too. For the record, I personally never said **** to Seph about MOB not being a real crew. If Chris's choice was to fight fire with fire (despite his words being MUCH harsher, in a serious tone, and he was talking like he knew all the facts), then he deserved that post. How the hell am I bringing drama into your thread when he was the first one to make a post attacking Juice? He got the reply he needed, both from me and Shadow, and before you posted this I had no intentions of saying anything else regarding the matter. If you think defending my crew after he attacks it is "bringing drama" into your thread, you're sadly mistaken. I'm sure if someone posted negatively about MOB in their own crew thread, you'd have done the same.

If I PM about it, there's never any outward display of a response to his attacks. That makes everything he said just look even more true. If nobody's there to defend such bull**** statements about the crew, it looks like his statements about it not being a crew are just all true. I'm sorry for wanting the public image of my crew to be good...? There's no reason for the arguing to continue past this point. I said what needed to be said, and so did you. Should be left at this, imo.
All im saying is the arguements and flaming is gettin annoying/old and keep it outta the thread, and you personally never saying anything about us not being a real crew doesn't mean anything, no one even said you did but he was still responding to what he heard.

And shadow, just because not all of us go to tourneys i wouldnt call us inactive. We do still play and we had a smash fest not to long ago. Usually when the school semester is over we get split up and aren't able to have smashfests/mini tourneys every week like we used to. And the reason i dont go to tourneys is because it just isnt logical giving my current situation. I mean, even if i did place good in a tourney i wouldnt make more than i would if i just worked my usual 8 hr shift. So going to tourneys just isnt worth it at times but i do still play, i do go to smashfests that aren't on the weekends and i also go to alot of melee smashfests so its far from being inactive

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Oh, not saying Juice dreams about eachother ROFL, but forreal, we def ain't with that Jersey boy on boy infatuation I see going on.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
u guys took YES! statement way to seriosuly lol. guys its not a big deal. just like eazy said. were not lil boys in our little clubs or crews with no girls allowed LOL

this is all bein taken too seriously. like i just wanted to be part of a group that plays more often. obviously i thought of keit and eazy the most but its like not gonna change anything since their are still my brothas.

no more probs lol ok people. its like brawl lets just play gay not act it on silly topics

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm not starting anything at all. I'm just saying what I said before. If you guys want to prove me wrong, stop responding to me. :)

Hmm...Apparently I'm still important enough to be flamed for my opinions. How sweet. Thanks guys <3
edit: mrdc's amazing xD

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
ProTip: Just because we're responding to your bull**** doesn't mean you or your opinions are even the slightest bit important (also, I love how your "opinions" were presented as if they were pure fact). Proving your stupid slander wrong =/= caring about you or your opinions. The only thing we're doing by not responding is giving into your silly crap.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
doom why are u responding to yes dude lol. hes MINDGAMIN YOU its not worth it

even tho its not funny what hes doing to u is...

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
100% Juice, please 100% calm down. Your crew is named after a f*cking Beverage and it isn't even a specific fruit. 100% Mango Juice would of been a respectful crew but no, you come in here claiming that someone disrespected your Liquid? Wait, does your crew have pulp? How can you beat people if you can't even attempt at their life by making them choke with pulp, wow, harmless crew.

M.O.B you guys calm down too. You guys have a crew led by a nasty man that wants to f*ck every girl in the world, yes, this means your f*cking daughter, your mom and your best friend Brittany that use to suck on your testical.s without down payments. I don't know how anyone takes this crew seriously with this man leading it.

All crews aren't a real crew, do you guys know who the real winner is? Inui is the real winner here, that is right, he wins. I hope you guys sleep well tonight knowing that Inui won this whole thing. How did you guys F*ck up so badly to let this happen? Why are you guys arguing so much, this wouldn't happen in person. I would pay tickets if this argument was happening face to face with everyone. You can't tornado in real life. I want you all to go to the next Inui Tourney "Inui' presents, ah snap, I'll let you know if I have bronchitis" in 2 weeks from now. Ok, I don't care anymore, I'm going to go make Bacon with EGGM, see you guys later.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Starcock just won this thread.

I don't care if he's mindgaming me or pulling some kind of trap garbage, lol. He needed the responses, and if he thinks he's being Mr. Clever Smartass by reposting his own quote every time I say something to him, then whatever. I saw what he said, I'm not stupid enough that I couldn't figure that out. Yes! for worst failed troll '09?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Starcock is too good.

I guess I forgot to say IMO and stated it as a fact huh. Oh well. You guys are tho thenthitive though! Besides only people good at this game are m2k and ally. everyone else just knows how to play.

This game's winner is...starcock!

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Once again, take the b*tching somewhere else, this **** is really getting old now. Everyone is too old for this sh*t especially when everyone is gonna b*tch out and act like nothing happened when u see them in person anyways. So seriously, save it

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Oh, not saying Juice dreams about eachother ROFL, but forreal, we def ain't with that Jersey boy on boy infatuation I see going on.
and what is so bad about the Jersey boy on boy infatuation? =(

Why eazy why?!?! I liked you!!! (no homo)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
LMAO @ Pride and Starcock!!

<3 Juice and MOB members.

Also, its okay if anyone wants to leave MOB. I'm usually the first to know of someone thinking of leaving, maybe its cause they know I'm a nice guy :D, but it's okay if anyone decides to. Mostly all the smashers are like really cool people to me and this especially goes to all of the current members of MOB. Whether its Seph, Yes, or anyone else, if you decide to join another crew, at least let me know so I can tell the others and we'll bake you some cake for your departing but you're always welcome to smash with MOB cause we are too cool :bee:

I take back the cake part. I don't know how to bake, the asian side of our crew are asians so they can't bake **** except fortune cookies, and Eazy and Sneak are black, black people can't do anything correctly.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone leave a Nike bag at my place yesterday? It has a bottle of water, a bottle of gatorade, and a banana in it.

Also, vids will be up later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom