• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Haha, everyone in team MOB's gonna get their own combo vid soon at this rate

I was thinking about making one and having all of my time-out victories frmo hxc camping and IC 0-deaths while having EPIC music playing.

Good idea or great idea?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I was thinking about making one and having all of my time-out victories frmo hxc camping and IC 0-deaths while having EPIC music playing.

Good idea or great idea?
Freaking awesome idea lol! A vid showing how gay Brawl can be would be funny.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
I grew up on MJ, its sad to see him go. just thought i should post that, you guys can go back to your gay brawl discussion now. :)

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
slik vik made me play three 8 minute matches

24 minutes of one set = i hate wario

lol other then that guys i need to play people . atomsk wants to train me and stuff is that cool O_O

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
yea on psn and xbl arcade
you got a ps3? cause me and my boy Shoryuswordsman gonna be playin that thing till our fingers fall off, marvel with online play is the best thing since.....since.....ever....lol. we also about to hop on dat blazeblue that comes out on ps3 and 360 Tuesday. but yea, if you got it for ps3, we can have training sessions.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lmao i thought that said "that is cool O_O"

seph i highly object to you training with atomsk. how dare you! :laugh:

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
its cuz he was telling me i should start thinking about joinning ec to train with them a lot more often since i have this potential but never play enough to get really goosd. which is what i want. but i cant leave u guys helped me get started and everything.

all the memories of goign to rutkers as a lil noob haha yes! baught me a fat cat!! easzy and keit also been there for me. but its just everytime i go somewher like when doom has his juice pract and i was invited they all said mob isnt a real crew since we never do anything and didint attend tournies that often. things are changing tho thats why i told him idk if i will join or anything. ill just see if its cool just to pract and play with them.

why so seriouz =O

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Well tbh, just because you join their crew doesn't mean you're gonna automatically train more with them. Just ask them to go to their stuff and they should let you. Atomsk has told me he isn't really a part of EC anymore anyway lol.

Juice isn't a crew, it's another version of montage/enemy controller: a group of mostly dominant players meatriding off of each other.

lol do whatever makes you happy though bro. If you still care about Brawl then you should be in a crew that cares about brawl as well. As far as I know Keitaro and maybe Eazy care about brawl and that's it for mob.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Lol Yes!, shut the **** up. You have no idea what you're talking about. Juice is certainly a crew. Is someone butthurt that we didn't want him to tag along after the first week of theorizing about it? ):

I love your bull**** about it being Montage 3.0/EC 2.0. That's actually really funny. Just because a crew includes dmbrandon doesn't mean it's a reincarnation of his crew, you idiot. Three of Juice's members (Diem, Ether, Edd) were in Montage, and five were in EC (me and Shadow plus the other three, and they were barely EC at all). Dominant players meatriding off of each other? What, you mean rooting for each other in tournament sets? Yes, we're clearly sucking each other's ***** because we have crew spirit and want our friends/crewmates to win and be successful! Watch out guys, you'll be viewed as a good-for-nothing kiss-up if you DARE express some kind of pride!

You're a **** fool if you don't think Juice is a crew. Hell, we might even be the definition of crew. We travel to tournaments together, practice together when possible, and are all friends. Support, pride, friendship, activity, and the willingness to get better? Yup, that's all there. EC was a borderline army with 28 members. We have 13, 8 in NJ and 5 in NY, and certainly don't dominate the entire state/region with overwhelming numbers.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Juice isn't a crew, it's another version of montage/enemy controller: a group of mostly dominant players meatriding off of each other.
tell me chris, what makes a crew, a crew? is your brawl + crew a real crew? what separates you guys from the rest of us? i dunno what your standards are, but it seems like you think that if a crew consists of a majority of top players that they shouldn't be considered a crew. the ppl in my crew are the ppl i'd most like to be around at tourneys. we hang out and all talk a lot. i don't think anyone in our crew honestly dislikes each other. many of us play together often... and at a tournament you will always find us teaming with each other or just around each other in general.
do you have some kind of problem with us? it didn't seem that way at first when you wanted to join this group that you claim is not a real crew...
yeah, we talk each other up, but that's because we are friends, and are confident in each others skill. what kind of crew would not take pride in its members?
i don't see why you think it's necessary to post such garbage... first of all, you said that out of no where...
second... you don't even know us at all. which members of juice talk to you regularly? .... none of them.
please don't disrespect our CREW for no apparent reason, if you have a problem with any of us... take it up with them.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Lol Yes!, shut the **** up. You have no idea what you're talking about. Juice is certainly a crew. Is someone butthurt that we didn't want him to tag along after the first week of theorizing about it? ):

I love your bull**** about it being Montage 3.0/EC 2.0. That's actually really funny. Just because a crew includes dmbrandon doesn't mean it's a reincarnation of his crew, you idiot. Three of Juice's members (Diem, Ether, Edd) were in Montage, and five were in EC (me and Shadow plus the other three, and they were barely EC at all). Dominant players meatriding off of each other? What, you mean rooting for each other in tournament sets? Yes, we're clearly sucking each other's ***** because we have crew spirit and want our friends/crewmates to win and be successful! Watch out guys, you'll be viewed as a good-for-nothing kiss-up if you DARE express some kind of pride!

You're a **** fool if you don't think Juice is a crew. Hell, we might even be the definition of crew. We travel to tournaments together, practice together when possible, and are all friends. Support, pride, friendship, activity, and the willingness to get better? Yup, that's all there. EC was a borderline army with 28 members. We have 13, 8 in NJ and 5 in NY, and certainly don't dominate the entire state/region with overwhelming numbers.
tell me chris, what makes a crew, a crew? is your brawl + crew a real crew? what separates you guys from the rest of us? i dunno what your standards are, but it seems like you think that if a crew consists of a majority of top players that they shouldn't be considered a crew. the ppl in my crew are the ppl i'd most like to be around at tourneys. we hang out and all talk a lot. i don't think anyone in our crew honestly dislikes each other. many of us play together often... and at a tournament you will always find us teaming with each other or just around each other in general.
do you have some kind of problem with us? it didn't seem that way at first when you wanted to join this group that you claim is not a real crew...
yeah, we talk each other up, but that's because we are friends, and are confident in each others skill. what kind of crew would not take pride in its members?
i don't see why you think it's necessary to post such garbage... first of all, you said that out of no where...
second... you don't even know us at all. which members of juice talk to you regularly? .... none of them.
please don't disrespect our CREW for no apparent reason, if you have a problem with any of us... take it up with them.
Yes wouldn't be so mad if everyone didn't think he was a joke these days.

I'm cool with Yes, but I feel like these are true.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
he just said that to me. its a kind of way of posting something a little bit eggaxerated. juice is def a real crew tho and like its seriously legit like playing smash > going to applebees> more smash never a dull moment.

crews should be able to train and pract for real, then be bale to chill with each other no prob afterwards.
but for some reason they say they dont know me or w.e and i suck lolz. i play wifi with some of them, talk to them every tourny i go to and still...

anyway no more probs. i just wanted to play this game more cuz i fall for dumb stuff that could be cured if i had ppl to play O_O

ill be making a thread soon about a huge smashfest im having in central nj here i already got 8 setups and at least 15 ppl comming.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well tbh, just because you join their crew doesn't mean you're gonna automatically train more with them. Just ask them to go to their stuff and they should let you. Atomsk has told me he isn't really a part of EC anymore anyway lol.
As long as I'm in EC, Atomsk will remain. It doesn't matter what he tells you. His actions speak louder than his words, and he's with EC.

As much as I dislike what 100% Juice did to Enemy Controller, I must object here. Both crews are clearly real crews. The members practice together frequently, team with each other, and are pretty good friends with each other overall.

What exactly makes a "real" crews in your eyes, if not 100% Juice or Enemy Controller? If you can't explain what a real crew is, you are in no place to accuse any crew of being fake.

lol do whatever makes you happy though bro. If you still care about Brawl then you should be in a crew that cares about brawl as well. As far as I know Keitaro and maybe Eazy care about brawl and that's it for mob.

I am against Seph hurting Team MOB by leaving it. It's bad enough that 100% Juice absorbed so much of Enemy Controller and S.W.R. fell apart. Keep Team MOB alive.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
OVERFLOWING NERD RAGE IN THIS THREAD.

Like, seriously.

Inui, stop using 13129837127361231823645645645623 PW images every post.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Doom don't bring that flame nonsense into our thread and grow the hell up. We should be aloud to say what we want in our thread anyway and as for the whole "real crew" thing, it was more of a retaliation to what he heard about MOB not being a real crew. But im really tired of people bringing drama in here so from now on if u got a problem with something we said, instead of causing some bullsh*t in here PM him about it or honestly u can gtfo plain and simple. The drama level in NJ is ridiculous

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
. juice is def a real crew tho and like its seriously legit like playing smash > going to applebees> more smash never a dull moment.
That was a fun night! We had a SLUMBER PARTY afterwards, but you couldn't stay for it! NO HOMO, FELLAS! :psycho:

Seph said:
but for some reason they say they dont know me or w.e and i suck lolz. i play wifi with some of them, talk to them every tourny i go to and still...
The primary reason I didn't vote you into the crew initially, was because I literally had no idea who you were irl. However, at this point, you're obviously pretty cool and pretty good.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
The primary reason I didn't vote you into the crew initially, was because I literally had no idea who you were irl. However, at this point, you're obviously pretty cool and pretty good.
yeah, same here man. sorry about not voting you in, but i was concerned about us having too many members... and i had only seen you post on smashboards... i never actually talked to you IRL and hadn't even seen you play.
after talking to you irl a little bit and seeing you play i realize you're a cool guy though who is actually really good. if we were to have another vote i would vote you in.
you should probably stay with MOB though, eazy and keitaro became much more active lately, so not all of the crew is gone.... do whatever you want though. :bee:

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
yeah, same here man. sorry about not voting you in, but i was concerned about us having too many members... and i had only seen you post on smashboards... i never actually talked to you IRL and hadn't even seen you play.
after talking to you irl a little bit and seeing you play i realize you're a cool guy though who is actually really good. if we were to have another vote i would vote you in.
you should probably stay with MOB though, eazy and keitaro became much more active lately, so not all of the crew is gone.... do whatever you want though. :bee:
what exactly is inactive to u?... do you mean not active as in not going to tournies or not playing at all?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Doom don't bring that flame nonsense into our thread and grow the hell up. We should be aloud to say what we want in our thread anyway and as for the whole "real crew" thing, it was more of a retaliation to what he heard about MOB not being a real crew. But im really tired of people bringing drama in here so from now on if u got a problem with something we said, instead of causing some bullsh*t in here PM him about it or honestly u can gtfo plain and simple. The drama level in NJ is ridiculous
Lol, grow up? Good one. You can say what you want in your thread? Cool, I can too. For the record, I personally never said **** to Seph about MOB not being a real crew. If Chris's choice was to fight fire with fire (despite his words being MUCH harsher, in a serious tone, and he was talking like he knew all the facts), then he deserved that post. How the hell am I bringing drama into your thread when he was the first one to make a post attacking Juice? He got the reply he needed, both from me and Shadow, and before you posted this I had no intentions of saying anything else regarding the matter. If you think defending my crew after he attacks it is "bringing drama" into your thread, you're sadly mistaken. I'm sure if someone posted negatively about MOB in their own crew thread, you'd have done the same.

If I PM about it, there's never any outward display of a response to his attacks. That makes everything he said just look even more true. If nobody's there to defend such bull**** statements about the crew, it looks like his statements about it not being a crew are just all true. I'm sorry for wanting the public image of my crew to be good...? There's no reason for the arguing to continue past this point. I said what needed to be said, and so did you. Should be left at this, imo.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Doom responded to something that was plain wrong and Yes! stated his view as fact. Doom didn't need to be nicer in his post considering Yes! insulted the whole crew with his post.

Stating that you dislike NJ(a state mind you), is just a way to avoid confrontations with the individual people you don't like. I thought this was clear by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom