• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I've got no problem with that. Marcel ***** the **** out of me for a few hours when I played him and I still had fun...no homo.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
i use to have aim, not anymore. you got facebook? thats about the only other contact i check on a daily basis. if you got a ps3, just add me. my ID is, XxKen34xX
yea i got a facebook. search ryan sneak holiday and no i dont have a ps3 yet, tryin to wait for another price drop, but i do play mvc2 alot now thats on xbl arcade. and get at me doing the rom wit a 360 dpad lol. only problem im having tho is addf lk... i cant do it fast enough

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
I've got no problem with that. Marcel ***** the **** out of me for a few hours when I played him and I still had fun...no homo.
yea, Emblem Lord is mad good at the game, and he uses the best character in the game, weve had quite a few good matches. i dont think ive beaten him yet though.

yea i got a facebook. search ryan sneak holiday and no i dont have a ps3 yet, tryin to wait for another price drop, but i do play mvc2 alot now thats on xbl arcade. and get at me doing the rom wit a 360 dpad lol. only problem im having tho is addf lk... i cant do it fast enough
ps3 price dropped today, the slim comes out in September. I have the game for xbl as well, only problem is, its not my xbox, and its not my xbl, lol. its my girlfriends. so i dont know how fond she is of me giving out her gamertag to people she doesnt know. i recall shoryuswordsman doing the rom on xbox pad, i just laughed because i know there was no way he could do more than like 2 reps without messing up. xbox pad is horrid....your better off learning stick man. even shoryuswordsman the great pad warrior has started playing marvel on stick seriously.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Noob question:

Anyone got a link to a SF4/BlazBlue tier list? I like looking into other fighting games.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
There's a bunch on google. Seems to be some controversy, but Sagat clearly the most dominant in the game.

Ken34: I'm nowhere near EL's level, but I wouldn't mind playing you if you don't. I'll hit you up sometime. My psn is Yes2good.

Max Ketchum

Bokchoy from SRK said:
1. Sagat 153 (+33)
2. Balrog (Boxer) 140 (+20)
3. Blanka 136 (+16)
4. Zangief 135 (+15)
5. Ryu 134 (+14)
6. Seth 131 (+11)
7. Chun Li 129 (+9)
8. M. Bison (Dictator) 127 (+7)
8. Rufus 127 (+7)
10. Akuma (Gouki) 126 (+6)
10. Ken 126 (+6)
12. C. Viper 122 (+2)
13. E. Honda 121 (+1)
14. Dhalsim 120 (-)
15. Guile 119 (-1)
16. Gouken 118 (-2)
17. Abel 117 (-3)
18. El Fuerte 114 (-6)
19. Fei Long 111 (-9)
20. Vega (Claw) 107 (-13)
21. Cammy 104 (-16)
21. Gen 104 (-16)
23. Rose 103 (-17)
24. Dan 100 (-20)
25. Sakura 76 (-44)
This is rather surprising to me. Is Abel really that bad? Jwong's Abel is amazing. Wtf at people wanting to ban the alleged 6th best character in the game...lol. And Sakura is THAT much worse than ****ing DAN?! <_<

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Nah, Sakura isn't that bad that's BS. There is no official tier list, it's heavily debated.
lots of controversy, but sakura sucks ;) main a real character

This is rather surprising to me. Is Abel really that bad? Jwong's Abel is amazing. Wtf at people wanting to ban the alleged 6th best character in the game...lol. And Sakura is THAT much worse than ****ing DAN?! <_<
Abel's mid tier at best. Jwong makes anyone look amazing. Jwong argues in one interview that a "perfect Seth on paper" is banworthy, and that Arturo isn't using Seth to the best of Seth's ability.

Max Ketchum

Doesn't Vega have some bull**** gimmick like him sucking **** without his claw on? <_< That's like PT ****, but worse.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Lower attack without his claw, lower defense without his mask. They even gave him a command move to remove his claw and mask....They REALLY wanted him to suck in SF4 :(

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Ken34: I'm nowhere near EL's level, but I wouldn't mind playing you if you don't. I'll hit you up sometime. My psn is Yes2good.
sure, just add me.

Sabre's the best sakura, he had vids from EVO but they got taken down
Sabre's sakura is really good. but tier lists are based on not only character strength, but match ups and tourny results.

im surprised C.Viper is so low
yea, once you figure out her tricks and cross ups etc, she isnt as great as she once was, but i dont think she should be that low, she is like seth, low stamina but high damage output.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom