• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lmao keitaro complaining about how someone's place is kept. his place is fine. it's not roach infested nor are there dead bodies (...right erik?) so no jawns. I'd be down for some brawl...particularly doubles practice.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
MOB @ Daphne tournament

Here's the tourney page: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=247424

I'm driving and currently have 2 seats available in my car left for this tournament in NY this Saturday.

People in my car are:

Keitaro
Yes!
Seph
~empty~
~empty~

Costs $5.00 bucks no exceptions for the ride :mad: All of MOB are welcome to take any open spots in my car including Spam.

Let me know if you wanna come along MOB *throws arms out at Sneak, Eazy, Woly, Xio, and Steel.

They have Mid Tier Singles which sounds hella sexy!! My Fox makes its debut on it!!!! Or DACUS sliding Sheik!!!!! LETS GOOO!!!!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol I'm just going to hang out with gurukid and see NY people for brawl+...I don't know if I'm entering.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Chris, imo you should stop posting about how gay you are on brinstar. Like, I would have never thought to ban it vs you before, but now its like automatic.

This goes for everyone in MOB, don't give away your stage preferences, it will screw you in the end.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Chris, imo you should stop posting about how gay you are on brinstar. Like, I would have never thought to ban it vs you before, but now its like automatic.

This goes for everyone in MOB, don't give away your stage preferences, it will screw you in the end.

I gave away my weaknesses, my strengths, my stages, my worst stages, how pikmin work, what I do to beat people, how to counter it, how to beat Olimar in general.
I've told people the glitches and escapes to fight Olimar.

Eazy is not kidding, don't do what I did.
It's not your best option.

daisho

Smash Lord

Haha, yeah it becomes quite obvious after you play him once. But I agree, I cpd him there and it screwed me, don't tell people!

Then again I always tell people stuff about DK, I really should stop that...

Eazy23

Smash Lord
@ Blackwaltz, ummmm I think we need to have a conversation where you fill me in on all of that stuff!!!!!!

@ Daisho, haha he can play so gay trust me. But Yes wont ever use wario against me in a serious setting, and would never cp me to brinstar with snake, so I guess I don't actually need to ban it now that I think about it.

daisho

Smash Lord
@ Blackwaltz, ummmm I think we need to have a conversation where you fill me in on all of that stuff!!!!!!

@ Daisho, haha he can play so gay trust me. But Yes wont ever use wario against me in a serious setting, and would never cp me to brinstar with snake, so I guess I don't actually need to ban it now that I think about it.
Ya, before I played him I was thinking hmmm snake vs DK is about an even matchup...

Now it's like god**** I have to think of stages to pick that he can't camp so much on...

Oh yeah, Wario vs. DK is considered a wario advantage and snake vs DK is considered even (by DKs, IDK about snake mains) and I'd MUCH rather fight his wario than his campy snake (even though i've never played his wario...) K fine that probably makes no sense...

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Dk vs snake is NOT even. If the snake players KNOWS how to camp correctly, and avoid the gimmicks, the match is such a headache. I could throw my dk in vs snakes of a pretty high level and win a round, just because of the bs, but they would pick up on it and avoid it.

daisho

Smash Lord
Dk vs snake is NOT even. If the snake players KNOWS how to camp correctly, and avoid the gimmicks, the match is such a headache. I could throw my dk in vs snakes of a pretty high level and win a round, just because of the bs, but they would pick up on it and avoid it.
I can't really argue since I don't have much experience besides wifi but a DK that spaces properly can really be a nightmare for snake.

And yes, gimmicks do help (CARGO DTHROW FTW!)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
you can't effectively apply dk's aerials onto a snake who camps correctly. You kinda have to run into dk's bair. It's not that hard to crouch/sheild dk's bair game, and punish when he messes up. And dk isn't like marth where he can do alot right after an aerial approach.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

I got tons of gay CPs bro, don't worry lol.

I'd rather fight any high ranked NJ player than you. You're such a gay. :laugh:

Brinstar is definitely a possibility for me to take you to. Desperation would make you do crazy things.

you can't effectively apply dk's aerials onto a snake who camps correctly. You kinda have to run into dk's bair. It's not that hard to crouch/sheild dk's bair game, and punish when he messes up. And dk isn't like marth where he can do alot right after an aerial approach.
IMO Snake ***** DK. He's a gigantic target for Snake to throw **** at. Big stages leaves room for Snake to escape. If Snake is getting pressured at all, shield drop a nade and chill in your shield til DK stops attacking or blows himself up (yay for DK not having a shield breaker :laugh:) One grenade stops all the grab shenanigans DK can do.

Platform camping ***** DK.

daisho

Smash Lord
IMO Snake ***** DK. He's a gigantic target for Snake to throw **** at. Big stages leaves room for Snake to escape. If Snake is getting pressured at all, shield drop a nade and chill in your shield til DK stops attacking or blows himself up (yay for DK not having a shield breaker :laugh:) One grenade stops all the grab shenanigans DK can do.

Platform camping ***** DK.
Side B= shield breaker
Down B = Nade disrupter
Platform camping= **** tactic vs. DK
Cargo D throw forces snake to use his helicopter thingy and DK can basically just do whatever he wants from there :)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Okay, this is how I'd break down a snake vs dk match on neutrals.

FD: Snake keeps his distance and throws nades until dk approaches. If DK approaches, ftilt + up smash, or dacus away. do this until match ends.

Battlefield: platform camp. if you have to be on the ground, do the FD strategy until you can platform camp again. do this until match ends.

SV: similar to FD strategy

Lylat: platform camp with caution. do this until match ends.

yoshi's: huge platform = happy camping.

if a description of platform camping is necessary, look up afrothunder vs jmoan, the round where jmoan is IC's on battlefield.

Note: This strategy is in conjunction with the mentality of going to the timer, not going for kills when normally advised. let kills come naturally.

I gotta go back to studying so I'll be back later.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
dk vs snake is important and we should discuss it.

keitaro u told me the tourny was sunday not sat. grr. i may not be able to go. are we gonna play anytime this week

Keitaro

Oh dang, my fault. If your able to come let me know and I'll pick you up.

Also I'm free tomorrow night aka Thursday night. Anyone wanna play somewhere?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Apparently getting high makes you good with Donkey Kong. Daisho take notes.

Can't keitaro sorry. Drinking and studying. Not sure of the order.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
There's no other explanation. I started winning when it wore off. My logic is flawless. I'm also bored as helll wtf...

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Keitaro, your marth isn't ready for a rematch with the mario quite yet!!!!!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Anyone trying to practice 2day? Keit it would be hot if we got some teams practice.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
keitaro txt me if u wanna play , im ordering kfc

...friend chiken + collard greens + brawl = fun ^_^

Keitaro

last time i held something, about $120 worth of stuff went missing. no thanks.
Who wants to break this record?

Eazy??

Edit: It sucks that Woly's cables were stolen especially since it was your full responsibility but as for everything else that was the other person's resposibility.

Was probably Ally. Canadians are 75% theif :D

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Just thought I'd post to let everyone know I was still alive.

Edit: It sucks that Woly's cables were stolen especially since it was your full responsibility but as for everything else that was the other person's resposibility.

Was probably Ally. Canadians are 75% theif :D
Haha it was actually way better for me that the cables are gone, if I had a Wii the past two weeks I would've failed my midterms soo hard. GG lack of self-control. Just watch, as soon as Chris brings my cables back my grades are going to drop like crazy =P

I have night and morning classes this semester so unless I leave early or come mad late (and leave shortly after, due to needing to wake up for morning classes) I probably won't be attending anything this semester =[

And Keitaro, I'm thinking about getting a custom license plate, too. Mind telling me how you went about doing it? I guess I could just head to a MVC that's nearby, but I'd like to minimize my visits there. And do you know if I can change license plates between cars? I feel like my car's going to die on me soon...

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
if your plate says woly on it then -________________-''

oh well. mines gonna say seph1337

sneak if u read this play dungeon fighter online, its sooo good lol and hard and balanced

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i never herd what happend yes if u can tell me on aim, 200 $ worth of stuff stolen? at smashfest with only mob or more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom