• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
no way! u didint txt me. lol oh well i was in NYC until a few hours ago >_<

when can u then

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
ill be at that tourny. do u think spam will enter? if he does. im getting second ;) im not loosing anymore

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i have to leave at 6 and i dont feel like getting ***** by adhd and ally lol. i dont like doubles tho but ill do it for this to support anyway

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
like parties/nights out are always fri and sat night. but nahhhh i gota go to a smash tourny?

smash community needs to realize that sat is when ppl are busy and is important and sunday is chill day. as long as tournies end sunday at 10 everyone ever should be able to make it, and drive home in time for school/work tmrw

lol keitaro wanna come over or anyone at RU hold a smashfest to pract for dec 6 plz, if everyone could i can easily have u all over

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
xio u are not allowed to post anymore. dont u dare go above 69! its the sex speed limit. everyone stops to eat =P

i dont feel like playing smash much longer idk. im buying a ps3 friday and not much motivation

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
KEITAROOOO

pleaaaaaaase hack my wii so i can play marumasa on it lol

i get my ps3 this friday. will proabbly stop playing brawl after that ;( =[ D:

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol yea right ryan, i beatcha *** once john showed up.

well the ps3 brings batman and infamous, both look mad fun.

i will buy the god of war pack since i never played the first two. and assains creed 2 of course. then im gonna buy one fighting game but cant decide which.

i can either wait for super street fighter 4 or get blazblu or tekken 6 right now

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I plan on buying batman, renting infamous, buying tekken, trading sf4 for ssf4, and possibly renting ac2

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
so... can we smashfest this wednesday?
If I'm amazing and finish my hw for Thursday before Wednesday night I'll come but don't count on it. And I can't do what I did last time and come by and do hw cause I didn't get anything done last time :p

I had to wake up 5 in the morning to finish the hw and I got a C-. I want at least a B on this one.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
hen im gonna buy one fighting game but cant decide which.

i can either wait for super street fighter 4 or get blazblu or tekken 6 right now
You should wait for Blazblue CS if you want to get into that. imo you should get HDRemix for $10 or $15(can't remember) to tide you over until SSF4 or BB CS.

DON'T GET TEKKEN 6!

:bee:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm happy that just about everyone from our entire crew will be able to make my tournament this Sunday. Since alot of people are coming I can be lenient on you guys for venue fee and lower it to $4.00 dollars but if you bring a wii/tv or anything like that MOB members will probably be able to get in for free.

We also need some practice before the tourney.

I'm free Thursday after 6 and I'm free Saturday after 9.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
ill wait for blazblu CS , thats something i can get into

everyone better go thrusday. keitaro who u teaming with for the toruny? if i join doubles help me out and put my matches last XD

ill bring a wii and GG venue fee >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom