• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
workin thursday and bad news.. workin till 8 on sunday now.. could sum1 pick me up from the train station around 9 on sunday? if u guys r still playin that late that is..

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
dont play hdremix waiting for ssf4... it will make u scrubby at ssf4
LMAO

Yes, SF4 is the game where you can mash out reversals, where dps autocorrect themselves, where you can make dp 100% safe if you have 2 bars, and you get punished less hard for mashing than you do in HDR and yet HDR is the game that will make you scrubby. Makes PERFECT sense!

:bee:

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
if u know like the basics of sf then u wont be that scrubby but if u play sf4 like its hdr u will lose... thats like playing melee trying to practice for brawl

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
if u know like the basics of sf then u wont be that scrubby but if u play sf4 like its hdr u will lose... thats like playing melee trying to practice for brawl
Obviously if you try to play SFIV like it's the EXACT same game as HDR you're going to lose. While SFIV has numerous elements in it that aren't present in HDR, the majority of the important concepts of HDR like spacing, footsies, etc. still exist in SFIV. Those things are a hell of a lot more important than being able to focus cancel dp into ultra.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
I was looking through the KTAR results thread, looks like Vex almost beat everyone in MOB haha.

I'll try to make a tourney this year so that I can get owned along with you guys instead of just reading about it.

Smashfest after finals before everyone leaves?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lmfao yea vex pit was unexpectedly good. he beat keit and eazy because their chars cant do much against chars on ledges. the tourny was really fun i liked how close it was to all of us, please do again keitaro. and the pract a few days before tourny helps a lot

having a ps3 now idk what ima do keep playing or what >_>

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
lmfao yea vex pit was unexpectedly good. he beat keit and eazy because their chars cant do much against chars on ledges. the tourny was really fun i liked how close it was to all of us, please do again keitaro. and the pract a few days before tourny helps a lot

having a ps3 now idk what ima do keep playing or what >_>
Well to be fair, Eazy went MK game 1 vs me on SV and I destroyed him, then I won game 2 on BF vs his marth due to BS happening.

And vs Keitaro I didn't heavily camp the ledge iirc, obviousily I camped it some, but I don't think I did heavily iirc. Imma beat you next son! Learning teh matchup now!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
but why would u not go bowser on me and win lol. im still glad i beat a pit since im weak against random mid tiers tho lol. your defense is good but u need to do more pit stuff like genral mixups and incorporate ur arrows. i remmeber rouge pit would combo his arrows into fsmash and other crazy things weaker players fall for LOL. because u would get pushed to the ledge and just spam arrows , it would be like uh... ok? i think ur better player im just using a better char tho, once u learn the matchup im done for LOL

as for woly, come with me to the dec 13 tourny its sunday NO JOHNS ***

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah I don't think anyone from MOB is going to any tournies this weekend due to finals. If you go good luck Seph!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
wrong guy.

anyway i went to apply at subway XD. ima work with shabib, maharaj and SAM lolollolol

the girl who told me to work there is spanish but with blue eyes and blonde hair. she likes me a lot but i dont like easy girls O_o'' on the other hand we will work together and hang out a lot so it can be something cool

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
when do u guys have ur finals? friday or monday

really try to make it to the sunday tourny =D, just study the days before and after O.o

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnunWvKx9rQ&fmt=18

Ohhh snap, Woly's back to recording stuff

First off, who's the Marth here? I'm reasonably sure this is my IC (since it didn't get a single grab right)...

Second, there's like 60 replays on my wii and a bunch of them are Brawl+'s and a majority of them don't have tags, and a few have different music (which isn't a big deal), so.... who wants to tell me what's what (characters/colors/stages would be awesome) so I can get those up?

Third, Cris, hahahahaha. Tests in college actually mean something. We got finals from 16th ~ 23rd, with the 14th and 15th being reading days. After the 23rd people should be free again.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro may be able to make it this Sunday.

So Chen has helped me come up with a plan to finish my 2 final projects by Saturday night so I can come to the tourney on Sunday in Denville. It consists of me finishing half of my first project tonight, the other half tomorrow, and my entire 2nd project on Saturday night.

If I fail on any of these nights I can't make the tourney but as long as I keep with it I'll be fine. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do it by the way.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
cris, tienes que enseñarme este idioma!

Entonces, podemos hablar en español cuando estamos peleando en equipos y nadie puede entender nuestras estrategias

Y una persona china que sabe como hablar español? Seré awesome-o

From taking 5 years of Spanish the only thing I learned was that adding an -o to the end of any word gets the Spanish equivalent about half the time.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
if i host a tourny who would be able to make it, this weekend but perferably next. sat or sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom