• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Nah you were just scared of my upgraded Christie :p

Feb 13...Hope I don't have any exams around then, but that sounds good.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
oh right that'll be like 2 weeks in.

so by the time i get back i'm hoping to learn kazuya and lee. possibly someone else. not sure who...dragunov or lars maybe.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I can do feb 13th. gf going to a wedding that day so i wont have anything to do. ill call off work too.
You're just gonna let your gf go get married without you? You're either very nice or very crazy.

Yoshididdy venue fee was $7 i think, but It'll most likely increase because keitaro lost money off renting the venue.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm going to keep the venue fee @ $7.00 dollars cause I think more people will come to the next tourney than last time.

I just need conformation from the hotel people first. Texted my friend that works there earlier today and he hasn't responded yet >_> He always delays responses though.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
where u guys staying at for pound?

btw tekken is really small,boring and not much satifsying skill wise. why dont u play sf4 or melee. i got into melee reacently and its SUCH a good game im pissed i never got to experiance that age when it was huge.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
where u guys staying at for pound?

btw tekken is really small,boring and not much satifsying skill wise. why dont u play sf4 or melee. i got into melee reacently and its SUCH a good game im pissed i never got to experiance that age when it was huge.
tekken was my first fighter. imo it takes a ton of skill. you have to know the moves of your own and of your opponents. You have to know every character pretty much, so that you can predict which move they'd use in what situation. Button mashers don't get far against smart players.

Melee's fun but I don't feel like getting ***** b/c I didn't practice it all the time.

SF4 is fun but holding down/back wins most of the time.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
thats true. pretty much why i like playing modern warefare 2 atm. i dont have sf4 my own one. but im def buying the stick and everything for ssf4

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
imo it takes a ton of skill. you have to know the moves of your own and of your opponents. You have to know every character pretty much, so that you can predict which move they'd use in what situation. Button mashers don't get far against smart players.
This is true for many, many fighting games. That doesn't make Tekken good!

Melee's fun but I don't feel like getting ***** b/c I didn't practice it all the time.

SF4 is fun but holding down/back wins most of the time.
Well maybe if you didn't play ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZangief you'd think SF4 was more fun

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
housing is free at hats.. no johns lol... u guys need to get xboxes cuz xbox live > everything... controller johns are no longer legit bcuz theres like 4 types of arcade sticks out for 360

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

This is true for many, many fighting games. That doesn't make Tekken good!

Well maybe if you didn't play ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZangief you'd think SF4 was more fun
1) I'm only talking about sf4 melee brawl tekken. IMO Tekken takes more skill than sf4 and brawl, and it is probably similar but a different type of skill than melee.

2) I play gief sagat seth vega and fuerte. I never said sf4 wasn't fun. I just said that holding down/back wins most of the time :)

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
nah tekken is hard and all but i wouldnt say harder than sf4... and im pretty good at both... i mean being patient and baiting until u find an opening for a launcher pretty much lets u win in tekkin... all u need is about 2 or 3 juggles depending on the stage and its pretty much done... sf4... the combos and links are WAAAAAY harder... and space control plays a way larger roll

Keitaro

nah tekken is hard and all but i wouldnt say harder than sf4... and im pretty good at both... i mean being patient and baiting until u find an opening for a launcher pretty much lets u win in tekkin... all u need is about 2 or 3 juggles depending on the stage and its pretty much done... sf4... the combos and links are WAAAAAY harder... and space control plays a way larger roll
True

One of the main reasons I dropped Tekken in the past was because the juggling was like Melee bur with no DI and I hate excessive repeatitive combos.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Spam you are so frugile. Do you have like 23492834923017849023742 dollars saved up for some house that you're going to by in cash?

You're really smart, why don't you learn how to invest and let some of your money work for you so that you can spend a lil more money on the things you would like?

I know you are lazy but **** bro, life isn't about being scared to spend money lol

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
LMAO thats his first post in months. buying and selling stocks is risky so spam camps the economy and saves it all. its just his personality.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Spam you are so frugile. Do you have like 23492834923017849023742 dollars saved up for some house that you're going to by in cash?
How good of you to ask. It turns out that I have $23492834923017849023743.07 saved up to pay for some house in cash and buy a bean burrito from Taco Bell. :bee:

You're really smart, why don't you learn how to invest and let some of your money work for you so that you can spend a lil more money on the things you would like?
I do invest...in myself! Traveling is expensive bro, and there is no guarantee I'll make my money back in fun games.

I know you are lazy but **** bro, life isn't about being scared to spend money lol
Stick isn't important enough to me to expend the amount of money I would have to pay for a good one especially since everyone makes execution mistakes and I have fairly good execution atm. Plus, I would have to spend a LOT of time practicing to get used to it.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Kashif why not buy a taco bell? It'd save you the trouble of buying a house and a bean burrito. Efficiency, Kashif, efficiency!!!

Keitaro

Ill be making this thread sexier after Pound. For now ill just be updating the thread title when convienient.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
some days im beast some days i forget its time maches not stock

ughh game -_-. brawl requires fast movement yet being super patient and boring at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom