• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allied

Smash Master
i had a meme idea after seeing seph's pictures on facebook

check it out

meme: dat as$

I lol'd

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
yayaya SHUT IT ALLIED

i did rofl tho. oh man my age 13 days. guido city baby

i hope u see this.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i need major help here. i got into rutgers but wtf the camden campus.... umm... lol i thought i applied to new brunswick....

ughhh. my cousin said that if u do 2 years at a good community school ( middlesex is ranked 2outa all community schools) then transfer to rutgers u save like 20 grand and it will be like u went to RU all 4 years .. i wanna go for business or accounting. is that a good plan O.o

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
I want Tatsunoko Vs Capcom!

Anyone hear anything about this game so far? A friend had let me borrow his sega a while back, and gotta say, MvC2 was mad fun. I heard that TvC is supposed to be the successor to MvC2 on a game system I actually own, so I'm pretty excited about it.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Seph posted like the same time I did...

Anyways, I know someone who went to CC for 2 years and then transferred to Rutgers for the last two years, he majored in accounting (or finance, I can't really remember) and got a steady job and everything now and everything worked out. Community college does save you money and you won't have to take ******** classes (Expository Writing 101... what a waste of time). So yeah, go with that and then apply to the NB campus in two years, because I'm pretty sure you'll just have to stay in your dorm at Camden unless you like to get shot when you walk outside. I think RVCC might even offer some sort of scholarship if you do really well. You'll have to do well (I think B? That's the grade for grad school, at least) for the credits to transfer. Make sure the credits can transfer correctly when you're signing up for classes.

IMO.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
i need major help here. i got into rutgers but wtf the camden campus.... umm... lol i thought i applied to new brunswick....

ughhh. my cousin said that if u do 2 years at a good community school ( middlesex is ranked 2outa all community schools) then transfer to rutgers u save like 20 grand and it will be like u went to RU all 4 years .. i wanna go for business or accounting. is that a good plan O.o
You'll have to talk to someone about that...I suggest RU-info 732-932-4636. They'll get you in touch with who you need to talk to.

Financially, yeah it'll probably work out fine, but it's a really amazing experience living at Rutgers. That's how I met BNIN Eazy, Doyoung, Keitaro, and the gay campy guy.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman

According to my bro (not a very reliable source, I just want to put it out there) if you top 10% of your class at community school, they'll provide you with a full scholarship. I suppose it's a good idea, but it's really up to you. I'm sure you can transfer campuses no?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
yea i gota search for the best in nj, after 2 years ill do super nice and transfer over. my cousins bf is doing that, his dad did that and he said when u graduate nothing will say u went to a CC so it will be like i went to RU for all 4 years.

thanks for all the help nubs. who wants to play soon?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
yea well im getting 95 in accounting and i beat the asian kids at physics with A avg SO HA. suck a big mk

someone should hold something at RU so i can visit o.o

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
You go to extra help. In High School. GG.

In other news, Tatsunoko vs Capcom is insanely awesome and fun. Tekkaman's air combo's make me sad though, so much damage for so little work...

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
whats t v c on? like what system r u playing it on.

is there online and umm how mmuch did it cost lol

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
wii, yes there's online, $50.

Yeah ryu and chun li are mad good, I'm really liking Saki because of how well she plays keep away so well. Her level 3 super is sooo bad though =(

Frank West is just hilarious to play, though =D

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
idk if I want to go to viridian anymore. Rutgers is forcing me to donate 50 to them because I left my car where nonexistent snow was too be plowed.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
k. next friday i hope to see all mob, ill need a setup maybe 2 if xio feels sexy enough.

we shall rep MoB beastly status at viridian and ktar

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Nice!! I can definetely bring my Wii with SUPA NEW HACKS!! Any MOB member can ride with me. One or 2 of you guys need to bring a tv though please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom