• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
friday's are kinda bad for me. I could drop by for a few hours in the afternoon but yeah, friday's aren't that good.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
woly can u come on friday tho? thers prolly going to be mad people. anyway keitaro i want u to help me start getting free games on my wii lols.
I can do that for you. I currently have 33 games on my 500gb external harddrive and I'm currently pissed right now that the torrent for Sega & Sonic Racing isn't up 7 days before the release of the game like most games usually are.

Keitaro

Gotta figure out who's going again. I'm assuming Sneak is has a ride to the smashfest on friday if he comes so it should be Eazy, Alex Strife, Crismas, DEHF, Xio? Can't remember if there are anymore. If this is it then maybe Yes could fit you all (2 in the front, 3 in the back).

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'd rather not have someone next to me while i drive. seph what's your address if it's a short drive i'll think about it.

Keitaro

I'd rather not have someone next to me while i drive. seph what's your address if it's a short drive i'll think about it.
From you it should be 15 to 20 mins top.

I'd rather not have to make 2 trips to the Seph's because you don't want a person to sit next to you :(

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
From you it should be 15 to 20 mins top.

I'd rather not have to make 2 trips to the Seph's because you don't want a person to sit next to you :(
I'd rather not get into an accident because someone sitting next to me hits my leg and I gas/brake suddenly. I'll see once seph gives me his address if it's not too far.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
o.O ur gonna be fine yes, just tell ppl not to hit u lmao ?

keitaro i got a external 550gig too so lets get working on them shietz ;) thanks bro. we can do it after we get tired of smashing lols

so umm around what time should i expect ppl to get ready and how many ppl and around what time are they leaving

friday is my 1 month and i need to like see her at least at one point. maybe when everyone leaves ill sneak out O_O

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
if allied and his boys wanna show up i guess its fine. thats almost 15 ppl. so if u guys do come let me know at 732 447 5004 and um bring a setup. let me know in advance

would u guys wanna do a mini pre tourny lmao! with 16 ppl it could work like 3 dollar singles xDD

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
ryan how big is your tv? can i fit it in my trunk or do i have to torture someone by giving them a tv lap dance?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
cuz he'd rather not make two trips so i have to squeeze a million people into my car lol. seriously tho can i fit ur tv in my trunk? it's a pretty big trunk

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
I can go from about 3~6 maybe? I'd be leaving from rutgers, you'll have to find your own way back. I can bring my small tv, a wii, brawl, and tvc. I don't really need them back anytime soon so someone from mob can hang on to it if you guys need the setups for anything in the near future. Or I'll just take it with me when I leave at 6sh?

So far I have 4 spaces in my car haha, but yeah, no way back unless you guys love cramming in yes's car or want to leave early.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
OMG grady I love you. Now we can split the amount of people in 2 cars.

On the way back can be split between me and keitaro. Amazing.

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
I can go from about 3~6 maybe? I'd be leaving from rutgers, you'll have to find your own way back. I can bring my small tv, a wii, brawl, and tvc. I don't really need them back anytime soon so someone from mob can hang on to it if you guys need the setups for anything in the near future. Or I'll just take it with me when I leave at 6sh?

So far I have 4 spaces in my car haha, but yeah, no way back unless you guys love cramming in yes's car or want to leave early.
whoevers leaving earliest take me! can drop me off at my house before seph's because i have to pick up another tv and maybe a car.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
well seph doesn't get home til 4ish so if you guys have somewhere else to go, go for it, but yeah...even if you take only xio that helps. in fact, take xio. he smells like poop.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
I can leave later, that's no problem. I'm just free at 3 is what I'm saying. Just let me know who I should pickup/drive to where and stuff.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Okay so as of now, people from rutgers wanting to go:

Eazy
Xio
Alex Strife
Crismas
DEHF
Ally

Drivers:
Yes!
Woly
Keitaro

On the way there, Woly and I can split the passengers, and Keitaro and I will take them back.

Keitaro

if allied and his boys wanna show up i guess its fine. thats almost 15 ppl. so if u guys do come let me know at 732 447 5004 and um bring a setup. let me know in advance

would u guys wanna do a mini pre tourny lmao! with 16 ppl it could work like 3 dollar singles xDD
I'd even go for a $4.00 singles and $1.00 entry fee. People will just need a $5.00 dollar bill.

You're gonna have multiple people walking and smashing in the place where you have smashed countless women. You deserve payment!!

What do you say Seph? We can run tio and crap on my sexy laptop too.

If you wanna do this don't make a seperate thread for it unless you want mad people to come lol! The amount coming at the moment and maybe a bit more is fine.
On the way there, Woly and I can split the passengers, and Keitaro and I will take them back.
This sounds great.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
okay yea ill run the idea while everyone is actually there. 4 bucks singles and 1 buck entry. just cuz i gota clean after and make sure the next lady i smash isnt disgusted by the smell of smashers LOL

just talked to yes, we got all the setup situations ready we just need
keitaros wii and game
another brawl disc for my random 2nd wii
wolys things
ether i think is bringing his hax

and keitaro bring ur laptop to
1) run tio and maybe even record
2) help me get setup so i can run games and stuff XD , what are u gonan need to youtube vids for tutorials again LOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom