• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
If this season extension bull$hit continues I'm not going to Viridian but I'll give you guys serious practice at seph's.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
wuts goin on... next friday at sephs? if so i'll be there
Good stuff dude, haven't seen ya since Pound although that wasn't that long ago.

I should be coming to Seph's place but the time I will be coming may be kinda random and possibly 2 hours or more late than the other people will be arriving so I was wondering if Yes is willing to drive to Seph's also so maybe he can do the Xio pick up thing and stuff.

I plan on seeing my girl friday night too and I don't know exactly how I'm going to do both of these things but ill figure it out.

Let's go Yes!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I don't mind driving there, Seph text me your address or something. I'll drive people to there and to new brunswick. I don't wanna drive out of the way really.

/lazy as hellll

Keitaro

lol nice, thanks for the help Yes. Xio lives in the same town as Seph so that shouldn't be bad to cope with.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
lol yes I did :D

It's kinda temporary though cause I'm in the process of making a new Keitaro Time sig since my old one got corrupted.
Thats cool, I mean I get a lot of respect from you anyways.

YOU THINK WE'RE EQUALS LMFAO!

(Interpret that as you wish, I'm too inactive to prove either side of it. <3 Katey)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
hey bleachigo remember that time when i rubbed it in that i beat your metaknight with falcon? I'm doing it again :D

<3

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
YES whats ur avatar?

at RU or at my house it doesnt matter as long as the most ammount of ppl make it and we actually play/have fun. we shuld decide by wed

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
how can i contact u mxxd lols.

btw yes thats so funy what game is that. yo spam u entering singles? lol sucks u cant make it. hope ryan does >_>

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
how can i contact u mxxd lols.

btw yes thats so funy what game is that. yo spam u entering singles? lol sucks u cant make it. hope ryan does >_>
Here
nickle980 on AIM or skype
I have a cell PM me for my numba I guess.

Edit: BTW where do you work? I might be really close to it.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Sushi palace is maaaaad good

So I haven't seen anyone in mob for a while, let's get together some time? this week isn't that bad for me in terms of stuff I need to get done, so is anyone down to do anything?

Keitaro

imo it should be at Rutgers. Me, YeHs, and Eazy all go to Rutgers and Keitaro is like 10 minutes away.
I'm actually 2 minutes away but I'm take forever leave my house so it seems longer.

But now that you all suck and don't live on Busch anymore I'm about:

5 minutes from Spam
12 minutes from Yes
9 minutes from Eazy
8 minute from Woly

I used Mapquest.

I'm literally 3 minutes from Xio though.

So I haven't seen anyone in mob for a while, let's get together some time? this week isn't that bad for me in terms of stuff I need to get done, so is anyone down to do anything?
I'm very busy this week but I'll be at Seph's smashfest this Friday, hope to see you there.

Edit: My hw is going well which may give me more free time. So I will be updating the crew thead in an hour or 2 with updated pics including pics for Xio and Seph and other crap.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
you shut up!

well when do you think you're going to go chris? because im getting sushi palace at like 5:30, so the later you go the better for me.. =)
um...you might have to come back later with keitaro cuz we were gonna go at like 4ish. unless you wanna not be difficult :p

I heard you can't go :( Can we borrow your stuff though? I promise I won't sell it.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
If I go I'd probably have to bounce at around 8:30sh, we'll see.

When is everyone going?

::edit::quote fail
yeah, I hardly touch my wii anymore, you guys can borrow it for whatever tourneys and stuff.

Keitaro

:0 I probably won't be there until 9/9:30. I'll be doing my hw straight until then.

I myself still have my Wii atm so I'm fine and Eazy has one too. I wanna give you some new updated textures though Woly. We'll figure that out this week somehow.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
woly can u come on friday tho? thers prolly going to be mad people. anyway keitaro i want u to help me start getting free games on my wii lols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom