• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Hey, there's going to be a RU TASA (Taiwanese american student association?) brawl tourney running SBR rules later in the semester. So do we all wanna enter and **** everyone at a school tourney?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hey, there's going to be a RU TASA (Taiwanese american student association?) brawl tourney running SBR rules later in the semester. So do we all wanna enter and **** everyone at a school tourney?
Yeah sure. You are a good man for mentioning this unlike Xio and Eazy :0

Before Yes says "and Keitaro" I shall defend myself again by saying I thought you guys didn't tell me so I wanted to surprise you guys at that last RU tourney.

But yeah we should go and ****.

Keitaro

Woly if you come to the smashfest please show me your settings for recording Brawl with the VC500 when we're there.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
April 15th, probably at night sometime. Bringing wii's/tv's will get discount off entrance/venue fees.

I'm probably going to be leaving Seph's place at like 6~6:30sh =\

::edit:: gahhh snow picked up again

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
one of the funniest times yo. lol keitaro left at the good part. i saw shadow and diem hump each other O_O

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
It was a good 30 minutes or so of seeing Diem for the first time in a year or so, even if it was me trying to play this silly game. (Way to show up on time, Keit/Yes!)

Also, who has my stuff?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
ryan has it. i have his tvs tho. lol we are one big angry sharing MOB.

what i recommend is serious practices for ktar 2, we all play diff chars at high lvls we should not loose to those chars since well have some exp

Keitaro

It was a good 30 minutes or so of seeing Diem for the first time in a year or so, even if it was me trying to play this silly game. (Way to show up on time, Keit/Yes!)

Also, who has my stuff?
Yeah we were late as hell. You missed out on Heavy Rain. Zucco and Ether played it for like an hour and a half and loved it!!

Xio's place is cool as long as its just MOB.

Btw Yes I have class Tuesday night till 9 and hopefully I should be finishing my hw for my 9 a.m. Wednesday class today. If people are playing I'll come but it'll be late for that night.

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
i can do my place starting monday evening next week. i got an exam sunday and stuff monday morning. but then on im free. i can bring my two tv's again, keitaro can teach me, i'm learning MK, and i'm going to **** you all.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol the ditto is one of my fav matches. im really good at them too. the hard part is learning mk vs random good mid tier and then vs good ddds/olimar/lucario. their tricks only work once

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Aight, so about the TASA tournament:

So I told my friend not to limit it to only RU people so Keitaro can come, and I guess anyone else that lives close enough to Rutgers is welcome, too.

I still don't know all the details, but yeah, it's gonna be a legit brawl tourney, hopefully with a bunch of scrubs.

But right now, if anyone can bring tv's/wii's, let me know! This is for logistics purposes, and you'll get discounts off your entrance fee if you can bring stuff.

Lastly, where has Eazy been? Haven't seen any sign of him in the past few months

Keitaro

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
15 April 2010, not sure on location yet, they're still planning it out. They were going to do 4 minute time instead of 3stock last night... so yeah, I don't know what's going on anymore. It's probably going to suck, but on the off chance it doesn't should be just free money.

Anyone get in on the SC2 beta?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
whos down for some legit pract and getting better. like actually make a plan and work on whoevers weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom