• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Reyney

Smash Apprentice
hell yes we did beating mr r and istudy 7-2 XD!! was you there reyney :O?
yep u just had to look into the results thread to answer your question ^^
i got 17th in pools, 25th in singles bracket and 9th in doubles

that was my first real tourney, though.

btw im headed south ^^ in make some neuss ( my 2nd tourney) i got 17th in singles

so the next event will eventually be even better (:
im kinda optimistic about it

trynna reppin dat snake!

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
um, guys I have a question about premium.

I bought the 12-month subscription, but I don't know how to "activate" said premium features.

I read that it was supposed to be there immediately after purchase, but it's not working.

/kindamad

Keep the normal team strategies going. Try to seperate match-ups if you can. Such that you each get the better match-up. If either of you gets stuck offstage trying to recover, try to help the other. The sort of things you do not seem many people actually doing in teams.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Keep the normal team strategies going. Try to seperate match-ups if you can. Such that you each get the better match-up. If either of you gets stuck offstage trying to recover, try to help the other. The sort of things you do not seem many people actually doing in teams.
True. I'm a s****** partner. All I do is stock tank and help out on the ground every once in a while. My partner on the other hand (yume) save me from gimps so many times haha.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Sadly enough the only two people that I team up with is a Marth who feels that he'd rather take meta on while I take someone else, & a lucario who indiscriminantly f-smashes and suicides alot. Q_Q

Good luck TC!

Top Favorite Games on the wii:
1.) Super Mario Galaxy 2
2.) Super Mario Galaxy 1
3.) New Super Mario Bros. Wii
4.) Kirby's Epic Yarn
5.) Donkey Kong Country Returns
6.) Sonic Colors
7.) Wii Sports Resort
8.) Goldeneye 007
9.) Monster Hunter Tri
10.) Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Any suggestions on a good new wii game to buy? Don't tell me to buy some other console >_>

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
True. I'm a s****** partner. All I do is stock tank and help out on the ground every once in a while. My partner on the other hand (yume) save me from gimps so many times haha.
Haha Zelda is so good at doing that with her Din's. Snake sucks at saving ppl though, I tried to save my marth partner from getting gimped with a C4 once, instead it killed him at like %80 lmao.

etecoon

Smash Hero

Haha Zelda is so good at doing that with her Din's. Snake sucks at saving ppl though, I tried to save my marth partner from getting gimped with a C4 once, instead it killed him at like %80 lmao.
he should have teched it

*realizes this comment may be about me...*

Good luck TC!

1.) Super Mario Galaxy 2
2.) Super Mario Galaxy 1
4.) Kirby's Epic Yarn
6.) Sonic Colors
7.) Wii Sports Resort
8.) Goldeneye 007
9.) Monster Hunter Tri

Any suggestions on a good new wii game to buy? Don't tell me to buy some other console >_>
Silent Hill Shattered Memories
Okami(if you don't have the PS2 version)
Muramasa

Savon

Smash Ace
I have been up all night hacking the living hell out of my Wii adding textures. I have totally gone overboard with it, but it is worth it. Zangoose Wolf and Blaziken Captain Falcon ftw.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Good luck TC!

1.) Super Mario Galaxy 2
2.) Super Mario Galaxy 1
4.) Kirby's Epic Yarn
6.) Sonic Colors
7.) Wii Sports Resort
8.) Goldeneye 007
9.) Monster Hunter Tri

Tasunoko vs Capcom, No More Heroes 1&2, Madworld despite the fact the game's sales are horrible and it is in all black and white, Resident Evil umbrella and darkside chronicles, Resident Evil 4, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid Prime trillogy and Other M if your a Metroid fan.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I was a metroid fan until other M(I'm even named after a creature from Super Metroid!)

that series is dead to me.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Metroid Prime Trilogy: It has a shiny mother ****ing case

all the reason you should ever need to go get it NOW

in all seriousness I wish all games used tin cases like that

oh, you need super metroid too. super metroid and metroid prime trilogy, ignore the rest of the series especially other M, you can probably ignore corruption too IMO but some people like it a lot...was fun on the first play I guess, just couldn't hold my interest at all after that

etecoon

Smash Hero
I've been on an FFX playthrough for over a year because of smash but I decided to not even bother finishing it, I don't like it that much

still have to finish silent hill too x_x and I want to replay okami soon

I would say it is pretty safe. I recently hacked my wii, and have not had any problems. The only issue was an occasional freezing of the game. (The reason it freezes normally is an incomplete file that is being read. Simply removing it from the SD card prevents the game from freezing again). The game still functions as normal once you start it back up again. Also, you have the option to run the game with or without hacks.
If you take the necessary steps, it is really quiet easy and no problems occur. When I look back on everything I did, it was surprisingly simple. The only difficult part is sorting through all the textures you can use, putting them in the right places in an SD card, then keeping track of what textures you used xD

etecoon

Smash Hero
yeah, some textures can freeze but none have done any permanent damage or anything, just figure out which texture it is and get rid of it

oh and for keeping track of your textures just keep a document that lists all of them, I do that for my characters and music, stage textures are easier to keep track of so I don't have a file for those

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
Ohh that's a good idea. I might try

Thanks, I figured the textures were fairly safe, what about the other parts, like Homebrew?

Calzorz

Smash Lord
mmm your double game is sexy too calz

you might just be my fave snake to watch at this point <3
haha awsome xD appreiciate it , il train harder to keep the snake boards entertained when i get a new pad D:

@reyney i might go to dussledorf tourny in germany in march , will you?

yeah, some textures can freeze but none have done any permanent damage or anything, just figure out which texture it is and get rid of it

oh and for keeping track of your textures just keep a document that lists all of them, I do that for my characters and music, stage textures are easier to keep track of so I don't have a file for those
I started doing that as well, but unless I have that document open, I forget which hacks I have up. Plus, it is a pain to keep updating it all the time and have like 4-5 different windows up sorting through the files. It's easy, but is is a pain.
Ohh that's a good idea. I might try

Thanks, I figured the textures were fairly safe, what about the other parts, like Homebrew?
Yes, I had no problems with any of that. Homebrew is a channel in the wii to run applications from your SD card. Gecko OS is used to run your brawl hacks. Smashstack is something used to get homebrew installed if you have wii verision update 4.0 or higher.

Tasunoko vs Capcom, No More Heroes 1&2, Madworld despite the fact the game's sales are horrible and it is in all black and white, Resident Evil umbrella and darkside chronicles, Resident Evil 4, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid Prime trillogy and Other M if your a Metroid fan.
The bold ones are the one I have.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - It's really awesome. I use Ken and Roll.

Mario Kart Wii - I have it and my online rating is around 6500 only >_>

Other M - It hangs :glare:

Resident evil UC and DC - I have both of that and it's pretty good

Metroid Prime - Yup :awesome: Awesomeness

I want Resident evil 4 for the wii!!!! My PS2 version isn't working.

Metroid Prime Trilogy. The only game you ever need.
Yup
How safe is texture hacking Brawl?
It's safe. Homebrew has no viruses so it's okay. Just don't use homebrew on wifi.

About the Ike doubles, we won but we were to close to losing. Stupid C4.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
Just got back from my tourney.. will/anti was there. Unfortunately I did lose to anti.

I have no idea what to do against MK.. I just get brutally ***** and that was my first time playing an MK EVER.

I did beat dem Marths/Falcos/Lucarios, though. :]

I did the asian squat yesterday!!!!!!
I challenge you all to the do the Erik Bend!
Just got back from my tourney.. will/anti was there. Unfortunately I did lose to anti.

I have no idea what to do against MK.. I just get brutally ***** and that was my first time playing an MK EVER.

I did beat dem Marths/Falcos/Lucarios, though. :]
I did this awhile ago, and seems to be happening recently, but i need to play you in wifi.
About the Ike doubles, we won but we were to close to losing. Stupid C4.
You need videos berserker.

Top Bottom