• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

etecoon

Smash Hero
medical stuff? somewhat related, what does it mean if you yell(really more like murderous scream) loudly and something comes out? I'm not sure how I'd describe what it was...it was kind of like a spaghettio in how it felt but I haven't eaten anything like that...****ing people making me road rage :/

etecoon

Smash Hero
I have no idea what that is but everything I've learned from this game in the past 2 years tells me one thing

double snake never ends well

etecoon

Smash Hero
I think fatal teamed with ADHD at one of the MLG tournaments but idk how they did, you could look that up to get some idea maybe. just theorizing, on the one hand snake is pretty monstrous with naners but on the other hand neither is a really strong air character(even though diddy's fair is broken I'd consider it more of an anti-air and OoS option than a foundation of a strong air game) and it helps to have some balance

ErikG

Smash Ace
Mostly diabetes stuff and a trip to the old dentist.

Diddy Snake works well if you have nana game yourself. I think Fatal/ADHD got 2nd when they teamed.

RATED

Smash Lord
^ Erik Ninja'd me. also we have the same name.

-----

but yeah, Snake/Diddy can do pretty good but only if the Snake knows how to play with naners. I consider myself that I have a good nana game. I love playing vs Diddy. (unlike most smashers) I consider that matchup so fun.

I would like to team with a Diddy but idk if the best diddy mainer here would team with me since we are not that close to each other.

ErikG

Smash Ace
My two favorite teams are Snake/Pikachu and Snake/Diddy.

The diddy player I've been teaming with seems to not like doubles so it is annoying. Snake and Pika compliment each other well as a team.

edit: I used to play against a diddy main and a Pika main, so I know how to use nanas and how to work around Pika.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I have no idea what that is but everything I've learned from this game in the past 2 years tells me one thing

double snake never ends well
I think I saw Fatal and Bizkit do double Snakes once, not sure how well they did in the overall tourney though. o-o

I love the Diddy matchup as well ^_^, but I don't really get to play any teams with Snake other than Snake/Marth, & Snake/Lucario which I don't really fancy too well.

ErikG

Smash Ace
If it was double Snake, it would [most likely] be Bizkit and Mikeray4.

Fatal generally always teams with Kool-Aid

So Fatal

Smash Master
I think fatal teamed with ADHD at one of the MLG tournaments but idk how they did, you could look that up to get some idea maybe. just theorizing, on the one hand snake is pretty monstrous with naners but on the other hand neither is a really strong air character(even though diddy's fair is broken I'd consider it more of an anti-air and OoS option than a foundation of a strong air game) and it helps to have some balance
2nd at MLG Raleigh

barly losing to all/m2k

napZzz

Smash Hero
Don't tell me you have the name Erik as well. With the K included. I thought I was unique being the only Erik spelling.
my older brothers name is erik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf0-Rrm9dI0

my older brothers name is erik

And I have a friend that's Erik too

Erik you've been mislead
My dorm house of only 70 people has 7 Erik/Eric/Eryk/Erick.
My old school grade had 6 Erik/Eric/Eryk/Erick
Now, smashboards has 6-7 Erik.
*sob* I am not alone anymore.

I am so depressed. :urg:
Yay, my tournament on Saturday's gonna have a stream!

Come watch me commentate high! I'll post the link on Saturday.
YOUR NAME IS NOT ERIK, YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE!!!
I will try to tune in!

Does anyone wonder why they play Snake? I think in all honesty, the only reason I ever continued to play him was because of the Snake boards.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Does anyone wonder why they play Snake? I think in all honesty, the only reason I ever continued to play him was because of the Snake boards.
he's the most fun character to play as for me but can also be the most frustrating. I still play him because I have ADD(undiagnosed but I think I do anyway!), even if MK is my main I'm going to play other characters a lot

I also just see no reason to drop a character after nearly 3 years, even if snake isn't amazing anymore it's not like I'm going to pick up a better character and be as good as my snake. like my diddy and falco do show flashes of their superiority and I can see how much better they are but I think my lack of experience with them would prove very disadvantageous in the end

My two favorite teams are Snake/Pikachu and Snake/Diddy.

The diddy player I've been teaming with seems to not like doubles so it is annoying. Snake and Pika compliment each other well as a team.

edit: I used to play against a diddy main and a Pika main, so I know how to use nanas and how to work around Pika.
My favorite teams are Snake/Diddy. Period

Snake/Ganondorf

napZzz

Smash Hero
I enjoy snakes playstyle to a certain extent, but what keeps me playing him is my love for the character

etecoon

Smash Hero
I like big boss more but all the snake are pretty awesome especially naked/solid snake. but I like a lot of the characters in the game and have fanboyism for a lot of it so that's not the only reason, I'm a huge zelda fan but I've never really considered maining any of those characters and really I only play sheik and ganondorf a little. also used to be very into metroid but the series' current direction is pretty horrible, but I never really played either ZSS or samus much

edit: don't gnes and razer team a lot?

etecoon

Smash Hero
squatting without standing on your toes, it's surprisingly really ****ing hard, unless you're asian apparently

I can get like halfway there :/ once I try to descend beyond my knees I either fall or my heels start raising on their own

Calzorz

Smash Lord

napZzz

Smash Hero
mmm your double game is sexy too calz

you might just be my fave snake to watch at this point <3

Top Bottom