• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

RATED

Smash Lord
I can touch my knees with my hands while standing still(without bending)my arms are long, my hands are huge and I am short :D so I can do that easily with no problem but that thing that asians do is OP. jajajaja

ErikG

Smash Ace
I just did, with my legs spread all the way apart. I'm a heavy set guy.

Open your legs and onwards to victory.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'm 6'1..

I don't understand. What happens when you attempt to do it? It seems relatively easy for me. >_>
I either fall backwards or need to immediately spring to my feet after like 2 seconds usually

might just be that I'm not very flexible...maybe it's worse on one side than the other too lol, if I put my hands behind my back my left hand can reach way higher than my right hand

dammit erik now I can't even john about being white and too big :/ I might have the stance slightly wrong, even if I could do this for more than an instant I couldn't imagine it ever being comfortable as UL said it was supposed to be...

etecoon

Smash Hero
I seem to feel immense stress in that area pretty immediately, it still feels like I'm too heavy to support it but erik can do it...

I just noticed that the topic title uses "snake" as the plural form of snake instead of "snakes" as in ninja, I approve!

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Yeah there needs to be regional or something, somewhere. I haven't played anyone from OoS in a long time.

I think the only tourney any of AZ (Melee and/or Brawl) is considering going to anytime soon is Genesis 2, so whatever is not around the date of that probably works.

Just know that it's pretty hard to get AZ to travel anywhere.

Also, AZ has a tourney once a month, maybe something CO should keep in mind.

I'm not sure what the scene is like in CO, the only person I know is Light (Peach player from AZ). I hear your guys' Melee scene is almost non-existent.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
@etecoon/Underload

I saw the picture and after reading the post I got off my chair and tried it.

Easiest **** ever.

oh wait I'm asian
Haha, yea!

I just did, with my legs spread all the way apart. I'm a heavy set guy.

Open your legs and onwards to victory.
1) Congratulations. That's 4 Snake that can do this.
2) "That's what she said." -Michael Scott

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
MGS 3 = my favorite. MGS 1 was the most difficult for me. I played ~ 10 minutes into MGS 4 until my friends PS3 controlled crapped out. He also lost the cord to charge it, so I tried a phone charger... didn't really work haha.

I love the SVD in MGS3. I also love that heavy machine gun whose name I forget. If you hold fire though, Snake does some crazy manly scream haha.

It's not about height, it's simply about flexibility. Asians are apparently more flexible by nature. Any truth to this, False?
Lol. I can do the asian squat :3

It's true! Asians are flexible and they are awesome at gaming.

Super Mario Bros. 2 is an awesome game. Seriously! Even though if it's not like the other Mario games, it's still awesome.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
Mgs4 was poopy for me but my OCD insisted on me finishing every part of it possible.

Snake Eater was probably the most fun mgs for me.. and I absolutely cannot wait for Rising to come out

I'm gonna try out playing brawl with only a wiimote for fun o_o

Snake eater is the best especially when it comes to story.

etecoon

Smash Hero
subsistence is second best game of the decade IMO, dunno how I'd feel about just snake eater I got subsistence and never played it much with the old camera. amazing game anyway and my favorite of the MGS series, big boss is the ****ing man

I probably would be giving up on this asian squat thing by now if erik didn't say that he can do it <_< now I feel like I have to because I don't accept failure very well and I can't use my whiteness as an excuse like I do for everything else now(being bad at brawl, not being able to dance(that's ok white people mosh), bad at basketball etc.). if other white people can do it then I must succeed!

I use sub parenthesis parenthesis, get at me

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
Does anyone still play MGS3 online for ps2? I went on for ****s and giggles this morning, little did I realize the entirety that actually still played were hardcore professional *** players

Needless to say I got *****

@etecoon

Shift yo weight forward, not so much that you fall forward or backwards
???
profit

etecoon

Smash Hero
I can't fall forward, even leaning forward as far as I can I fall backward unless I throw myself forward with a lot of momentum

even if I can't do it it's useful though, I randomly remembered a bunch of stretches I haven't done in like 5 years so yay inadvertently preventing injury? I only make positive life changes when the internet inspires me to do weird things lool

it's kind of funny how memory works, like literally things can just come from no where...video games are kind of like that. like outside the game I don't really remember what to do in majora's mask, someone I know was playing it recently and without actually being there I couldn't give advice on what happens during what part of the day cycles, but I can go back and play it entirely from memory getting all the masks and such...

MGS3 had the patriot as a bonus item. Sad you could play on a lower difficulty, get it, then go to a harder difficulty to abuse it to death. Just power yourself through the whole thing. But the surrow was a pain if you killed as many people as I did...

Same thing etecoon, ask me to guide you through any zelda level, and I cannot help. Get me in the moment, and I can help.

etecoon

Smash Hero
LOL the sorrow is always such a pain in the *** for me, I kill like everyone I come across :/

Top Bottom