• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
the amazing thing is that you can use this not only for every character but for most of snakes moves

OnlyUseMeFtilt
OnlyUseMeDthrow
OnlyUseMeDACUS
OnlyUseMeUtilt
OnlyUseMeFair

we should all get premium and name ourselves as such
Dude! That's freaking amazing

I'm all set right?

Yeah, that sort of thing is something I can do, but I have not found many others that can do it. Everyone seems to have problem reaching their toes, and those that reach that far are at the limit. I think it is because my upper torso is about as long as my lower half. Most people's legs are longer than their upper body and arms.

OnlyUseMeHoe
Nado

etecoon

Smash Hero
I can't even do it because I switch between blue/red/green/desert constantly lol

I guess I use blue the most though

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I played leopard snake all day at a tourney today

followin through with this skin shed
My next tourney is SIIS4 and I intend on sticking to the Snake skin change thing. But Infern is my rival and he uses Cow Snake also. This could get hairy lol

We still teaming for Snake dubs against Infern and Smash64 though right?

Savon

Smash Ace
My Wii is hacked, so my blue skin is Captain America, and the leopard is Old Snake. The funny part is that those are the only 2 skins I use anyways, so nothing changes.

etecoon

Smash Hero
melee is more fun to watch because of its faster pace but going back and actually playing it again made me realize a lot of it is just nostalgia, I would rather play brawl at this point

and snake isn't in melee >:

ZTD | TECHnology

Why am I at a bar?? Holy **** my body somehow brought me here..I'm so drunk I have ZERO control over body now. This is how you wake up in bed next to a fat chick. Lord help me..

Scotty doesn't know!!

Meh....I don't have fun playing melee. I don't know why, but the game is just not that fun to me.
I honestly like it more than Brawl now after playing it for so long. It is the better competitive game, but I put so much time into brawl I cannot ignore it either. I will probably try to get smash64 going someday.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Oh I think I misread your post xeylode, do you mean getting melee hacks? like...melee texture hacks or w/e

There is a lot more limitations with melee I think. So that sort of thing I do not think is possible. Well, probably so far.

ZTD | TECHnology

Dthrow tech chase them hot bitties! Tilt away dem fat chicks!
Somehow I made it home okay. I biked up to the bar also. Like when I realized I was on my bike I was already there and I'm like "Oh ****..my legs are moving on their own. I must be going to the bar. And I literally couldn't make myself turn around. I tried for the entire 5 minute ride there but I couldn't lol

The ole adage of what is done is done xD Did you enjoy yourself though?

Anyone have any favorite hacks? I realized after going through link, marth, mk, zss, peach, snake, and falco that this takes forever to find the right hacks.

etecoon

Smash Hero
these are all my character hacks

~~~Dedede~~~
00-Original
02-Green - wart
03-White - kamek
04-Grayscale -hologram
05-Purple - dardardar
06-Pink - gruntilda

~~~Diddy Kong~~~
00-Original
02-Green - mt dew
03-Blue - pepsi
04-Pink - ******
05-Yellow
06-Purple - akatsuki

~~~Donkey Kong~~~
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green - hulk
03-Blue
04-Black - ryuuk
05-White

~~~Falco~~~
00-Original - military falco
01-Red - assault
02-Green - green and white
03-Blue - phazon
04-Black - akatsuki
05-Yellow - black and gold

~~~Fox~~~
00-Original - yellow
01-Red - kyuubi
02-Green - military
03-Blue - blue silver
04-Black - cursed
05-White - storm trooper

~~~Ganondorf~~~
standard - leonidas
blue - phantom ganon
red - red demon garland
green -
brown - wakka
old - king harkinian

~~~Ike~~~
00-Original - ichigo
01-Red - sage naruto
02-Green - link
03-Blue - phazon
04-Another Kind Of Green -
05-Yellow - akatsuki

~~~Lucario~~~
green aura
00-Original - mewoxys
01-Red - cursed
02-Green - twilight
04-Blue - cyber aura
05-White - anubis

~~~Marth~~
standard - anbu itachi
red - darth marth
green - grimmroth
black - akatsuki sasuke
white - ulquiorra
blue - sky ocean

~~~Meta Knight~~~
standard - regret
white - hollow
red - cursed
green - goblin
blue - sharp blade
pink - majora

~~~Peach~~~
00-Original - akatsuki
01-Red - giygas
02-Green - hula
03-Blue - hatsune miku
04-White
05-Daisy/Yellow - yellow goth rosalina

~~~Pit~~~
00-Original - uryu ishida
01-Red - faceless demon
02-Green - ladient
03-Blue
04-Gold - sakura
05-Black - hitsugaya

~~~Sheik~~~
00-Original - gerudo
01-Red -
02-Green - lethe
03-Blue - fierce deity
04-Black - midna
05-white - arrancar

~~~Snake~~~
standard - olive drab big boss
blue - big boss
red - hulk hogan
desert - kakashi
green - moss
leopard - shirtless naked snake

~~Zelda~~~
00-Original - skyward sword
01-Red - din
02-Green - link
03-Blue - yuna
04-Black - midna
05-white - neko maid

~~~ZSS~~~
00-Original - other M
01-Pink - red lingerie
02-Green
03-Fusion/Blue - corruption
04-Gravity Suit/Purple -
05-Dark Suit/Black - blood suit samus

ZTD | TECHnology

The ole adage of what is done is done xD Did you enjoy yourself though?

Anyone have any favorite hacks? I realized after going through link, marth, mk, zss, peach, snake, and falco that this takes forever to find the right hacks.
I did though. It was very fun day. I have to go back to work tomorrow so I needed to have one last day to just do whatever.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
yo guys... so who finds the diddy matchup really hard? I played my friends diddy yesterday and it ***** me -.-... I felt that like... bananas just F'ed me up lol. Id rather play snake against chars with no projectiles. (Metaknight :D)

Some of those texture names sound interesting gruntilda for DDD xD
Etecoon, since you have been helping me with everything hack related, would you happen to know where I could get alterations for frame by frame advancement for vs mode?
Just be careful not to end up in stuff you don't like tech lol

@jban: Yes, I think every gets messed up by diddy at some point.

etecoon

Smash Hero
not sure what you mean by that, if you mean debug mode I don't really know anything about it, I just have textures and music

diddy is hard but it's still much easier for me than using MK against him, I think snake is diddy's worst MU(and it's still basically even LOL)

ZTD | TECHnology

Diddy is always going to be annoying. I used to be very bad at the MU but once you learn it its pretty doable. Besides if you don't want to do it as Snake your other options aren't as good lol. I mean Falco has a slight advantage but I dont like the MU at all. Snake vs Diddy is actually really simple but very annoying.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Diddy is always going to be annoying. I used to be very bad at the MU but once you learn it its pretty doable. Besides if you don't want to do it as Snake your other options aren't as good lol. I mean Falco has a slight advantage but I dont like the MU at all. Snake vs Diddy is actually really simple but very annoying.
how is it simple. I feel like he can just throw a banana at me and I'm clueless as to what to do. I don't feel safe in my sheild... (bad habit I guess?) So can you explain to me what to basically do in the matchup? I go MK for diddy lol. Or Luigi

etecoon

Smash Hero
lol you're my opposite, I main MK but I have to switch to snake for diddy. I've literally lost to every diddy I've played in tournament except for one that SD'd with MK while I've won against all of them going snake

I wouldn't say I even have much of a method for fighting diddy with snake, I just camp and read and if you do ok with that you can win because he has to deal so much more damage...and snake with bananas is a scary beast, I feel like I have an easier time getting and using them as snake

ZTD | TECHnology

All you need to do is watch the Bananas and react accordingly. You need to make intelligent use of your Grenades for this also. I use them defensively until I see an opening and switch to an offensive use of Grenades or just rush them down. You have many tools to deter Diddy from close range combat and long range. I feel like Mid range is where Diddy thrives though since he has that Glide Toss. I don't use bananas too much but I feel like using Nades helps you get a hold of one without too much trouble. And from there you have many options. I just set C4 to keep them away from stray naners.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
ya'll sound like ya'll know what ur talking about... but I guess I'll just keep using MK until I figure it out with snake. for some reason I feel I can't camp Diddy too well xD... but eh it may just be me. where do u keep ur naners? right next to u or do u throw it at them?

Calzorz

Smash Lord
soz to change the convo from diddy but does any1 know a website were i can order brand new gamecube pads ( prefer a platinum/silver 1 if they sell them) , as my pad is pretty much broken now and cant play xD

ZTD | TECHnology

I don't know Cal :(

Now back to the monkey: I usually don't toss Naners directly at Diddy unless I'm reading a roll or spotdodge because I've learned that Diddy can EASILY get them otherwise. Diddy has so ma
ny tools to obtaining/utilizing Naners its dumb.

My mindset is "Why put the bullets in the shotgun and give them to the robber?"

Play it safe. Play keepaway unless you know you can profit. Snake has good uses for Naners but no one is as good as Diddy with Naners.

Top Bottom