• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

etecoon

Smash Hero
this is something I did in paint actually

the idea for this was life in an idyllic world tree, think like cleyra from FFIX or something lol

I like the idea of using the spray tool like this but choosing colors with paint is a pain in the ***

More ambitious than I ever was. I keep it to small things. I get overwhelmed by how long it takes to do something like this. The blending seemed to turn out well. Give me a sec to find the last drawing I did before fall.

etecoon

Smash Hero
yeah like I said it's hard with paint, I don't think this would be so hard with something better though especially if I did have a tablet, thinking about getting one once I'm not poor again lol

Image is up in above post.

I would have to get really committed to drawing before I try to get a pad. Wow, I butcher the english language xD

etecoon

Smash Hero
it can also more or less replace a mouse and I think it'd also be worth it for me if it did turn out to be more intuitive, it could make working with music software easier too(or harder who knows lol)

and I can see what you mean, not a bad picture but I would keep going with it where you stopped with a basic outline. I can't stand doing that, anything I start I have to keep layering until I feel its finished

Team America was ridiculous xD
I just bumped into it and I agree with you
yeah like I said it's hard with paint, I don't think this would be so hard with something better though especially if I did have a tablet, thinking about getting one once I'm not poor again lol
I find drawing on paper easier than paint. It's easier to draw it on a tablet.

I take minimal risks when it comes to things. I had spent enough time on that drawing and figured if I do anything more to it, it might look bad.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Wow we've been so active lately its awesome.

And I remember when I was in my touch typing class in middle school and all I used to do was sit there and draw **** off Paint. It was so much fun lol But thats why I ended up getting a C- in the class lol. Eh I'm on the computer so much now that I type wayyyy to fast.

Underload

Lazy
That OoT reference made me lol. Latest Snake board meme go

And no, I can't do the Asian squat, that's why it's my resolution. 6'1" or 6'2", 170 lbs. All I need to do is become flexible in the legs and study the technique a little more

ZTD | TECHnology

It's a bit weird for me because I'm tall. I'm 6'5 175 lbs. If I didn't run so much track and played soccer I'd be able to do the squat for longer than I can. It makes me knees cry.

Darkshadow teach us your people's ways!

Squat jumps are hell. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZZc18uX-q8
This video shows them, but keep your knees at 90 degree angles. Do that for about 20 seconds, then stop jumping and hold for 20 seconds. Repeat the jumps for 20 seconds, then hold for 20 more seconds. After that take a 20 second break. Repeat the process over again once. It will be the longest 2 minutes of your life!

Can anyone stand on the palms of their hands with their toes and keep their legs perfectly straight. No bending of the knees?

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
I can't, is that even possible?

My arms are like 6 inches off the ground, if the picture is what I think it is

I know it's possible.

People finally tried to make it known you can buffer attacks out of powershield to avoid shield drop frames.

ZTD | TECHnology

Oh I can do that! They made it us do that for track as stretches.

*tries it*

Okay, I stand corrected. I USED to be able to do that lol. Mah knees.

Oh and when my Premium kicks in I should change my name to OnlyUseMeTilts lol

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
My New Year's resolution then is to do the Asian squat and that... thing

Haha, everything fits in this name

I have to say though, its not original to me

Not completely

ZTD | TECHnology

Let's see:

OnlyUseMeLasers (for the spacies)
OnlyUseMeGrabs (ddd/ics)
OnlyUseMeWaft (Wario)
OnlyUseMeNaners (diddy)

There's a lot you can do with it lol.

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
I Lol'd at waft

OnlyUseMeBlade (Sword Peoples) I got the idea from this guy, ever heard of him?
OnlyUseMeNado (Etecoon made this one)
OnlyUseMeThunder (Guess who)

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
Yes he is, someone knows who I'm talking about lol

TC, is your turtle Squirtle? Or Bowser? Or GaW like Falso said?

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I always thought the whole "white people can't do the asian squat" was a myth. Looks like my brother won the argument this time haha. I don even know how to explain it, haha. If you want pics... I guess if the ones on google aren't comprehensive enough.

As for the video about Power Shield Cancelling --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjFQtAubet4

Edit: YUME where yo at?! Haha. The Other A.

etecoon

Smash Hero
the amazing thing is that you can use this not only for every character but for most of snakes moves

OnlyUseMeFtilt
OnlyUseMeDthrow
OnlyUseMeDACUS
OnlyUseMeUtilt
OnlyUseMeFair

we should all get premium and name ourselves as such

Top Bottom