• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Default is the only color I've never really played. I started as Red then Leopard, then Green, then Cow, then Blue, then back to Leopard and then back to Blue. lol

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
If you say so...

*Checks colors*

On closer look at green, I would be honored to wear that

Well I'm not changing my mind on default. Its not terrible, but certainly worse than his other outfits

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'm using

standard - olive drab big boss
blue - big boss
red - hulk hogan
desert - kakashi
green - moss
leopard - wesker

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
Well I do have one of those

I thought about it once but got so overwhelmed by all the threads here on modding/hacking for various purposes

napZzz

Smash Hero
but default snake is gay....I'm just going with sexy snake

I promise I'll delivar tourney vids using this color!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
UL can probably still hook you up Savon.

And I shall bring glorious results as Cow Snake.

And if you excuse me I need to go pour myself a glass of chocolate milk now.

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
I've noticed some other boards doing awards and stuff for the year?

Could we do something like that?

Do we have enough people? Or even want to?

I think it'd be interesting

Savon

Smash Ace
Anything to bring life to the forums and keep things interesting. I say we go for it. No good reason NOT to do it.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Do most of you guys have secondaries for DDD or do you just play the match out?
My secondary makes all my MUs even more difficult. I enjoy using Samus too much to drop her. Only good thing about her - other people's lack of MU experience.

Also, my NEW YEAR'S resolution is to do an Asian squat. Deal w/ it.
Hah.

*tries it*

extremely white people can't do it apparently, just like basketball :/
Hahaha

I can do it but it makes my knees cry.

Damn soccer injuries.
Hahahahaha

My left knee has trouble bending, so I can't do it
Bwahahaha

I can't do it!!

*Cries*
AHAHAHAHAHA

That's why it's my resolution! I just need to stretch the **** out of my leg muscles, then I think I can get it.

It's gonna be so useful.
GHAHAHHAHAhaslkfjaskdfhjaksnf;koaf.
Being Asian, I got no problem doing this. I don't see many Asian people doing this in public though, especially since it's a prime position to take a ****.

Also, Green/Moss Snake! I don't remember what textures I got fo' Snake. Ummm, Kakashi, Killerbee, Vega (since I like SF), Ryu, and naked Snake. My favorite is Ryu or Naked Snake (Naked as in MGS3, not clothe-less with his dangalang hangin out).

ErikG

Smash Ace
Awww. I wanted to be change my name to Hobo, but alas, I don't care enough to get premium or make a new account

Nah, I'm not drunk at all, why do you ask?

Savon: 9 | 6

Blue | Leopard

Enjoy
blue too good.

edit: i guess i'm down too.
I was getting tired of blue. I wonder what I'll get for this year.

This should be a tradition. The Annual Snake Skin Shedding Ritual or something lol
I use blue....

I use green snake also. The Boba Fett model for Snake is slick!

I'm white and I'm good at bowling! Thats a white guy thing
Black guys rock. They know how to talk like a man.
I am tempted to make a racial asian joke, but I do not want to get modded.
:mad:

Do it... I dare you

-------------------------------
Games I played on the wii:
* - Perfected

Super Mario Galaxy 1 *
Super Mario Galaxy 2 *
Kirby's Epic Yarn *
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Goldeneye 007
Sonic Colors
Super Smash Bros Brawl *

Next game I'll try is Seven Rings in the Hand.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I put more serious effort into it over the past few hours

I'm now convinced that this is 100% physiologically impossible for white people to accomplish. we've evolved so that we can't squat without elevating our heels

etecoon

Smash Hero
idk it's just my ankles can't bend like that. it's like trying to use your thumb to touch the bottom of itself

actually after looking at the pic again I realize I'm doing it wrong, you're more behind your knees rather than on top of them as normal...it's more of an issue of balance, being a slightly(very slightly!) overweight white person, my center of gravity is all wrong for this. I can sit in that position but I'll just fall backward lol

You mean like this? You tried the thing on the left, but could not do that with keeping your feet flat. You could however do the figure on the right by bending your toes?

etecoon

Smash Hero
more or less but figure 2 would have less of a forward incline hence the lack of balance, too much of a gut which simultaneously prevents you from putting your upper body forward enough and also weighs down that area too

I'm fairly certain this is impossible unless you're somewhat skinny and agile, hence it being something mostly asians would be inclined to do. in america we've replaced water with high fructose corn syrup, we ain't doin that **** LOL

more or less but figure 2 would have less of a forward incline hence the lack of balance, too much of a gut which simultaneously prevents you from putting your upper body forward enough and also weighs down that area too

I'm fairly certain this is impossible unless you're somewhat skinny and agile, hence it being something mostly asians would be inclined to do. in america we've replaced water with high fructose corn syrup, we ain't doin that **** LOL
Well, then you merely have to readjust your center of gravity.

I think if you did something like this it would be possible. Your weight would be centered on your toes as the fulcrum. If you kept your back straight most of the weight would already be centered. The rest is using your limbs out in front of this fulcrum to balance with whatever ends up behind the fulcrum.

America keeping those corn prices up lol

etecoon

Smash Hero
that defeats the whole point, I can already crouch on my toes like that, this was about how it's not possible for me to keep my heels on the ground

I'm glad I'm getting other people to use MS Paint though, I thought I was the only one that still used it <_<

that defeats the whole point, I can already crouch on my toes like that, this was about how it's not possible for me to keep my heels on the ground

I'm glad I'm getting other people to use MS Paint though, I thought I was the only one that still used it <_<
Instead of keeping your knees out in front of your abdomen, you spread them apart. This will keep your abdomen free and you can still keep your feet flat.

I couldn't draw this wording clearly, so here is an image of what I am talking about.

But yeah, I use Paint for everything. No idea how to use any other program, nor where to get it for free without piracy.

etecoon

Smash Hero
there are freeware image programs that are better than paint lol

too lazy to download and I don't do anything that complex with it.

and this might be a point, I normally would crouch more with my legs together...

I feel like I'm putting in all of the research for underload and then all he has to do is do it because he's younger and more flexible than me D:

edit: tried it, slightly closer but gravity is still a tricky beast. it's getting closer to the point where I can see it being possible with less gut and more lower body strength though...gonna need a montage

Well, I was going to start a comic series, but with only paint it takes a long time. Faster to draw it by hand. Do you know the name of any programs that are any good?

". . .because he's younger. . ." How old are you? lol

etecoon

Smash Hero
23, UL is 7 years younger than me

we're actually the same person, OoT was about us.

don't remember now, i looked into it a while ago but it's been a while. you can also buy like, a digital pad that you can draw on and it goes into your computer, much better than a mouse...I should look into all this stuff lol, I used to draw A TON I need to get back into it

Team America was ridiculous xD

So I can now say that UL is the young link with a sworder sword and flaming arrows while you are Link with a long sword and a regular arrows lol

Have any examples of stuff you did? My stuff is really, really basic. More manipulation of basic shapes and simple expressions.

etecoon

Smash Hero
no, I mean like a really long time ago. I don't have a scanner anyway but this is like 5 years ago, I stopped drawing very much after high school and I worked more on music composition

past year or so I've done very little creative and I think it's negatively affected me, I'm starting to think of it as a basic necessity for sanity...

Well, still. Work is work. Part of the reason I do not really get into drawing is that I lack that creativity bit as well. Although, some claim not be creative when they really are. I guess it simply depends upon how you are creative and in what ways.

It's weird having someone lurk this conversation and not be apart of it *eyes lucasassassin*

Top Bottom