• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Ohhhh I see, I thought this place would be active anyway considering snake is a popular choice, but eh. I dont know much =P.

Also, Summer is the gay. -burning- ; ^ ;

etecoon

Smash Hero
I couldn't get into TWEWY at all, it's been a while and I don't really remember that much about it because I only tried to play it for like a week but I remember thinking it was pretty horrible

RATED

Smash Lord
^ the same here, I never had seen or touch snow in my life( just in photos and **** like that)

I am 21 :(

Puerto Rico is too hot for that. Oh yesterday the weather was 70 degrees( i forgot how to type that symbol) and for me that's "too cold". I am used to 90-100 degrees.

etecoon

Smash Hero
snow is nice when you're younger, you probably missed out on it in that regard

it's an unholy pain in the *** though later on in life. still appreciate its beauty, but I wish I didn't have to deal with it, I do think I'd like to move sometime 5-10 years from now maybe

I miss what is now commonly referred to as "Legacy" controls for FPS.

I remember some old old 007 game used it as defaults and I used to be able to use it really well.

Now I can't use it at all. T_T

For those curious what Legacy is:

Left stick = look left, look right. Move forward. Move back
Right stock = Look up, look down. Move left. Move right.
Ugh, that would annoy me to know end. I believe the Warthogs in Halo drive much like that though. I prefer the standard: one stick to move, one stick to look.
Also, Summer is the gay. -burning- ; ^ ;
Winter is annoying. It's freezing
/popsicle/
It's cold here =S
/hell froze/
Brr..
I wish we had snow... I've never got to touch any my entire life and I'm 19 xD.

Hope I'm not missing out on too much : <
Your not missing out on much. All you really missed is the feeling of what snow is like on christmas, what snow was like in a childhood, and what it looks like outside from inside a warm building lol

In other words, you are not mising out on much as you would have eventually grown to hate it. Shoveling, horrible driving conditions, wetness everywhere, and ugly slush will do this.
Puerto Rico is too hot for that. Oh yesterday the weather was 70 degrees( i forgot how to type that symbol) and for me that's "too cold". I am used to 90-100 degrees.
70 is the typical temp here in all the buildings, but when it got to 50 before fall, I was freezing. Now, I do not mind 20 whether all that much lol

snow is nice when you're younger, you probably missed out on it in that regard

it's an unholy pain in the *** though later on in life. still appreciate its beauty, but I wish I didn't have to deal with it, I do think I'd like to move sometime 5-10 years from now maybe
YES!! This guy knows what I am talking about.

I am actually glad to be living in a state that actually has the ability and experience to deal with snow rather than one that does not. MN has like 5000 snow trucks in the state compared to say florida which I think has only 2. Plus, there is some whole thing with front wheel drive being better than rear wheel drive in snow, but I have not driven enough to see if it really makes that much of a difference.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I wish we had snow... I've never got to touch any my entire life and I'm 19 xD.

Hope I'm not missing out on too much : <
snow is cool at first obv like anything else, but its a royal pain in the *** when you grow up and have to deal with the weather conditions when it comes to things like driving or just being limited to doing nothing outsideanyways..loool
It's true, a good beard WILL pull a face together.
:reverse::reverse::reverse::reverse:

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
Oohh Oooh I need a christmas hat. I will be attending like 5 tournaments this winter break and studying (no school) brawl again. Can't wait.

Explosion + Christmas hat = you be the judge.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I still like snow. I don't mind shoveling it or walking through the "dirty snow." Pretty yes. Will I still play in it and make snowmen... sure, but there's not many places you can do that in boston, haha.

Going back to gameplay, I like it when games experiment with gameplay. FFXIII felt a little too automatic, but then again, other games are to repetitive with hitting the A button for standard attack. I wanted to play Resonance of Fate cause that battle system looks interesting.

@ LeishaChu - If you don't mind my asking, what race are you? I'm not sure if the "Chu" comes from the end part of "pikachu" or if a last name. Chu is a Viet last name so, just wondering.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
I like how active this board is :3

-Is going to hang out here more now-

also decided to pick up snake for a while and see how it goes. Rob cant do the job for me too well : C
hey, your avi is kaito <3 and thats cool

so long as you dont change it to other vocaloids D< they arent cool

at all

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
belinsk is a furry persons dream come true, sveta is too xD
i guess all or morgal is like that, furry ppl everywhere

napZzz

Smash Hero
so comcast sucks and this is the only site working for me right now, ****

along with alot of other people...loool

napZzz

Smash Hero
I have no clue why out of like, the 10 sites i've tried so far smashboards is the only working one for me. Skype works too for some reason, and alot of other people from comcast are getting ****ed too

etecoon

Smash Hero
working fine for me atm but that **** happens all the time

comcast's progaganda commercials that they liberally inject into all TV programming is annooooying, like any of their customers know they suck but they're like "look at how much time and resources we spend trying to convince you that we don't suck instead of just fixing our ****!"

But aren't they one of the largest monopolies of cable provider in the US? The only thing I think that really works with comcast is the high speed internet, but even then it has occasional issues.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
But aren't they one of the largest monopolies of cable provider in the US? The only thing I think that really works with comcast is the high speed internet, but even then it has occasional issues.
Even if comcast has a monopoly on cable, they still have competition from satelite and fios. So therefore the market is more of a oligarchy rather than monopoly.

Hellz yeah Economics class!

etecoon

Smash Hero
a lot of places don't have fios, and even then I believe it's significantly more expensive(don't actually know this for sure, my area doesn't have it)

it's oligopoly btw, I think either could work though because there really isn't a difference between corporate america and our government, it's nearly the same entity

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Winter is annoying. It's freezing
/popsicle/
I hate both seasons =P, but I find it easier to warm up than cool down.

Your not missing out on much. All you really missed is the feeling of what snow is like on christmas, what snow was like in a childhood, and what it looks like outside from inside a warm building lol

In other words, you are not mising out on much as you would have eventually grown to hate it. Shoveling, horrible driving conditions, wetness everywhere, and ugly slush will do this.
Haha, whenever we have christmas its always too hot. So the day isnt usually relaxing unless we have air con :3 (I dont at my house though >.<)

mmm yeah driving conditions in the snow sounds scary, but i still need to get my full license XD only got my learners.

snow is cool at first obv like anything else, but its a royal pain in the *** when you grow up and have to deal with the weather conditions when it comes to things like driving or just being limited to doing nothing outsideanyways..loool

:reverse::reverse::reverse::reverse:
Haha, well it doesnt get too cold here. So, if i were to be in the snow, I dont know whether i'd cope XD. I'm too small and a poor conductor of heat ; ^ ;

I still wanna try a snow fight though =)

hey, your avi is kaito <3 and thats cool

so long as you dont change it to other vocaloids D< they arent cool

at all
Kaito is my favorite <3 best vocaloid imo

@ LeishaChu - If you don't mind my asking, what race are you? I'm not sure if the "Chu" comes from the end part of "pikachu" or if a last name. Chu is a Viet last name so, just wondering.
The chu mostly refers to other nick name called ChuChu and ChuChuTrain. I'm also Caucasian, White.

Yeaaah. =P

I had fun todays playing brawl with my friend conor. It's soo humid today...

Savon

Smash Ace
I have been raising chao on Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for the last 5-6 hours. It is like 02 all over again. This stuff is like crack man.

I can't believe I wasted my money on Sonic the Hedgehog for the XBOX 360. I'm impressed with Rock Band 3 Pro. I'm pretty much terrible with the guitar controller. Singing is eeassyy tbh.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I played a couple of the old school sonic games, Sonic the hedgehog on xbox + ps3 was hilarious. loved watching all of those glitch videos xP

Most broken and glitchy game ever.

Top Bottom