• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

I see DDDs mess up the dk infinite sometimes so i'm not really worried, most of their tech skill is pretty bad but this is brawl so it doesnt matter that much. i would set out a challenge to see if any of them could do this more than three times in a row but that would only provoke them into trying and i don't want to be one one to blame for kicking the bee hive. If they could do it consistently i'd be worried but it's so precise and fast to do that if they screw up it presents us an escape and possible punishment. I mean MU is supposed to be top level so we could say it is 100-0 in DDDs favor and then make fun of them if they lose. How many are on board with that idea

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Hey, SuSa, how much information have you cited from other people? When I think about that Dthrow thread, and other threads you have made, most of it is compliation of data that was spread out.
At least half of the information I know. This is also why I don't really call it MY information, but MY thread. The threads state whom I get the information from and I try to even quote their posts and do as much as possible to show it was that person that gathered the data. I just got several people together, each to test a few things, and compiled it into a neat organized thread.

It's easier to get a few people to each test one thing than to test everything myself. Sometimes everyone picks up each part of the workload - leaving me with nothing. When that doesn't happen, I pick up all the slack. Sounds a lot like laziness but I often had 5-6 "projects" open at one time... so sometimes I was just too busy working on bits and pieces of them all (including organization and the thread) to test as much as I wish I could have.

I probably spent far too much of my life gathering and organizing data for so many characters and Brawl in general.....kind of regret it, but I ended up learning a ton about every aspect of Brawl while I was at it.

That sort of no lifing is probably why I'm a walking wiki of information. All I did was look at Brawl data 24/6 and go to tournaments Saturday.

napZzz

Smash Hero
lol etecoon my s memory is based off heavy stress/depression and side effects of my sleep/epilepsy meds right now

SMASH MAKES ME HAPPY AND I LOVE MY GREEN

My memory sucks

Recently, I've been improving a bit against Wario but meh, DDD has become more difficult. Urghh, need to practice :(

etecoon

Smash Hero
I was playing friendlies on PS2 tonight

I found so much gay **** for MK LOL

lovin the new stage rules, too bad they probably still won't be used for our locals <_< I mean they probably shouldn't be either, but still lmao

Look to your nearest computer DVD-r drive for a DVD rewinder.

Well, I am a strong advocate of an even match-up with DDD. I have never played a great DDD offline before, so that might make me pretty bias. However, all the online stuff I have done with people makes me think that the match-up is extremely even. Our tech chase matches his CG, and our edgeguard matches his edgeguard. Weights are identical. Recoveries have similar amounts of predictability. We actually outcamp DDD and kill more easily than he does.

We both have the ability to wreck each other, it just depends upon who gets the grab more often.

napZzz

Smash Hero
lol with censoring my comment seems so mad, it blocked out wh0re and it wasn't really an angry comment

many great snakes for RAP3

etecoon

Smash Hero
I've always loved how selective this sites censorship is

they'll prevent you from saying something completely trivial like "damn"(context: damn you all to hell! god damn it!)

but you can demonize homosexuality endlessly by claiming anything and everything wrong with this game to be gay

fundamentalist christian agenda much?

edit: they changed their censor list I guess? I know I've been auto censored there before....

SuSa

You can say damn, penis, vagina, and a few other words.

The censor got an update finally.

Damn looked like **** and was confused with the F word. Making a simple sentence, possibly partly sarcastic seem overly offensive and possibly highly rude.

napZzz

Smash Hero
You can say damn, penis, vagina, and a few other words.

The censor got an update finally.

Damn looked like **** and was confused with the F word. Making a simple sentence, possibly partly sarcastic seem overly offensive and possibly highly rude.
in mine it probably looked like I said *****, which i'm going to assume is alot more legitimately offensive compared to wh0re...lol

napZzz

Smash Hero
well around here we use wh0re as an insult thats not really insulting, just like calling someone a HIPPIE

RATED

Smash Lord
omg finally I can say Damn! I friggin love that word. That's the 2nd best word in the english language. **** is god tier, it goes in every sentence and yet is good.

I wonder, how many posts here were just censor dodging.

I wish to make a bet with people. Not for stakes, merely for proving a point. I bet if we started listing the top 5 of any character, those people would start name searching to this location and start posting here in our little discussion. Typically it happens within 24 hours of posting.

napZzz

Smash Hero
good stuff, I remember disciple saying he played you when he went to socal and I asked him to compare our playstyles and he said you were alot campier than me,looks like he was right :p

lightvash

Smash Cadet
you're really good hall. I know you don't want advice but since you use uptilt a lot you should try refreshing your moves more with c4 and grenades. and since you camp a lot (at least against m2k I haven't seen any of your other videos) you'd be far enough to do it a bunch of times lol.

SuSa

That match happened before many people knew about refreshing Snake's moves with his own explosives.

I'm assuming few people (to nobody) knew about it... besides Xeylode, the few who saw his posts, and the guy who posted the thread (I'm tired... sorry)

hall those matches were awesome!!!

so if i c4 2 nades it counts as 3 moves?
It has been awhile since I did anything with that, but yeah, I believe that it counts as three. Pulling double nades near each other when you are at high percents makes as a viable surviving strategy by weaken your nade makes sure you do not die from your own grenades until much later percentages.

Exactly.

The number one thing on my christmas wishlist is a plush squid hat. If I cannot get that, then I will simply have to make my own plush squid hat from scratch 8D

Hmm... I better start on some designs.

Pretty much I am hoping it will look like this:

If I do not get it, then I will merely have to try to make one that looks like the one from Shinrakyu.

Top Bottom