• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

RATED

Smash Lord
Pretty much I am hoping it will look like this:

man, I love that hat! I would wear it no matter the place. :D :D :D, omg going to the mall with it should be awesome.

If I do not get it, then I will merely have to try to make one that looks like the one from Shinrakyu.
Buy it or Do it. Then take a pic and I will use it as my avatar. Save this post somewhere since I will do. Snake mainer Word.

You guys need to talk more about LIHFE.

I like College whatup
yeah we really do.

I am in college in my 4th year, even though what I am studying is 5 years long. so I graduate in 2012. Even though I will be one semester after I graduate taking some certifications.

Then to decide if I move to USA, stay on the town I am at ( where college is) or move to my hometown. the 3 are good but I have something to lose for every choice of it. :( :( :(

bcuz in this town it be harder to find a job, in USA... there's something that I don't want to be without at least by now and in my hometown even if I have my own house there( no rent) there's stuff that I don't want to see anymore, but the college I plan to do a masters degree is near.

I don't really know what to do about it.

Buy it or Do it. Then take a pic and I will use it as my avatar. Save this post somewhere since I will do. Snake mainer Word.

yeah we really do.

I am in college in my 4th year, even though what I am studying is 5 years long. so I graduate in 2012. Even though I will be one semester after I graduate taking some certifications.

Then to decide if I move to USA, stay on the town I am at ( where college is) or move to my hometown. the 3 are good but I have something to lose for every choice of it. :( :( :(

bcuz in this town it be harder to find a job, in USA... there's something that I don't want to be without at least by now and in my hometown even if I have my own house there( no rent) there's stuff that I don't want to see anymore, but the college I plan to do a masters degree is near.

I don't really know what to do about it.
I am drawing up a shape I want it to look like if I have to make it myself. After that I will need to start getting some measurements and materials to make it with. This is going to be awesome :awesome:

You guys need to talk more about LIHFE.

I like College whatup
I am well on my way to completing college so far. I have not screwed up seriously yet.
I'm on the road to becoming a NEET Hikikomori.
Everyone needs some alone time :awesome:

Does it involve me leaving my house?

Some just need several years. :awesome:
Even then, people are never truly alone. The bacteria will keep them company or the people on the internet (who are also infectous leeches, such as myself :D)

What if your housed moved for you taking it with you?

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'm never alone because I have multiple personalities lol

actually I never thought the way my inner monologue works was abnormal until like 2 months ago it randomly came up in conversation and apparently people think it's weird, I thought everyone was kind of like that...

actually I never thought the way my inner monologue works was abnormal until like 2 months ago it randomly came up in conversation and apparently people think it's weird, I thought everyone was kind of like that...
The difference is between saying it out loud, and saying it in your head. I believe everyone talks to themselves in his or her head. When I feel I am alone, I will often times speak aloud my thoughts.

etecoon is implying he is all alone so he must play with himself because there is no one else to play with. This also implys he talks to himself out loud.

napZzz

Smash Hero

schizophrenia?

geezthat falco messed up alot calz, still good matches tho

Calzorz

Smash Lord
schizophrenia?

yea i know lol not the best for no mess ups , i felt i messed up quite a bit too but thast what i get for 3 hours sleep in like 39 hours xD energy drinks kept me awake tho

napZzz

Smash Hero
I get where you're coming from, half my tourney failures are caused my sleep issues cuz i'm ********

Calzorz

Smash Lord
haha well i got housed and there was like a group of 5 or 6 of us getting housed there , and we brawled then realised it was 7am lool and the tourny started at 12ish , i said right im of to sleep then they kept anoying me by making hype at fricken 7am so i gave up trying but i ended up sleeping at like 8-9am till 11:30ish when i got woke up :p

but yea when u travel for smash u shud get use to being able to play without sleep as sometimes sleeping in venues etc its difficult to get to sleep , i felt i played well just not my full best

RATED

Smash Lord
schizophrenia?

:S is Falco, I mean just lazors lazors and its annoying even if you know the MU a lot.

Calz:

also Kasper is good, also he didnt used the ledge thingy with the lasers to hit you when you crouch. IMO yeah you sleep johns are legit since I saw some moments with "crappy" reaction time. But good stuff, you handled the situation well and won the whole stuff.

Talking about Kasper, he used some nice mixups with the Wavebounced Lasers to Pivot Boost grab for an example in the vid in battlefield, it was one of the best moments in all the matches.

So this was a file I downloaded from my campus on one of my classes. I think this is trying to tell me something.

I LOL'd

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
the reason I wanna move onto diddy is because I think he's alot better and that I've always used him (and hadmore fun) but I'm just too much of a snake fanboy to drop the old man and move onto diddy who I find annoying as a character (not like it matters, not referring to how he plays either, diddy just pisses me off for some reason...lool)
we aren't bros anymore if you main diddy.

no comprende xeylode
My class is discussing christian art and literature. So the Christian Art file I downloaded has this option to "convert" the file. Often times people can "convert" to other religons. Now if you imagine the "convert" button as a meaning to convert to christianity, then you see the irony in this image.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I feel stupid for not understanding that. lol

well tommy, like every character I talk about chances are I wont ever use them fully, if anything all my diddy has ever done is save me from bad players/characters

I never use it, but sometimes theres this voice in my head that just says now....ITS TIME! and it does what it needs to do :D

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
MGS4 my fav game of all time and in the series. Haven't played the psp games yet.
2. Ocarina of time
3. SSBB
4. RE4
5. Shenmue
top 5 list

OoT was a masterpiece in it's innovation and it being the "dawn of the new era" for gaming.

MM was damn amazing in every other way imaginable and is only overshadowed because it came 2nd.
It is overshadowed because I preferred the gameplay to OoT. I find it hard to beat being able to play an adult link. Masks were nice, but still not enough. Also, I felt the expanse of the game was larger in OoT. Even if it was filled with a lot of empty space, there is something about simplying traveling over all that distance that I loved. (Plus more dungeons) It is for that reason that I enjoyed playing Wind Waker with its boat fetish and Twilight Princess. Twilight Princess is my all time favorite LoL game.

MJ will always be apart of all the games that makes the series great.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I love them both equally, but sometimes I feel like oot was better just because of how much more it had to offer

I liked mm's atomsphere/story alot more though

I love them both equally, but sometimes I feel like oot was better just because of how much more it had to offer

I liked mm's atomsphere/story alot more though
If I had to rank them, I would put them sort of in this order.

Twilight Princess (GameCube)
Ocarina of Time: Master Quest
Twilight Princess (Wii)
Ocarina of Time
Wind Waker
Oracle of Ages/Seaons
Majora's Mask
Link's Awakening
A link to the Past

Then the rest sort of are nice additions. Never liked the RPG elements to the 2nd NES link game.

Philips CD-i I have never played.

The most addicting thing in the entire series is using the shovel in ages/seasons and in the four swords gamecube game.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I hated twilight princess, at least playing it on the wii (never played the gc one) it might just be that I dont really like wiichuk, but I felt like...it just wasn't good

the dungeons didn't feel very challenging, just drawn out and boring. The boss battles weren't very epic and were simple too....meh

I hated twilight princess, at least playing it on the wii (never played the gc one) it might just be that I dont really like wiichuk, but I felt like...it just wasn't good

the dungeons didn't feel very challenging, just drawn out and boring. The boss battles weren't very epic and were simple too....meh
I ignored most of that and sort of lived in the experience of this dark world that to me had a fairly impressive artstyle for the series.

You just reminded me of how easy a lot of the boss battles in ocarina of time could be. Ganon, part one. Jump attack with biggoron sword. Proceed to abuse the shield stab glitch to kill him in like .5 seconds. Water Temple Boss, stand in corner spamming hookshot until you get a catch. Ugly great faeries. lol

3,333posts. I can quit posting so vigrouslly now.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
If I had to rank them, I would put them sort of in this order.

Twilight Princess (GameCube)
Ocarina of Time: Master Quest
Twilight Princess (Wii)
Ocarina of Time
Wind Waker
Oracle of Ages/Seaons
Majora's Mask
Link's Awakening
A link to the Past

Then the rest sort of are nice additions. Never liked the RPG elements to the 2nd NES link game.

Philips CD-i I have never played.

The most addicting thing in the entire series is using the shovel in ages/seasons and in the four swords gamecube game.
The fact you put ALTTP on the bottom means I will forever invalidate your opinion on ****ing everything.

Especially since you put it below Link's Awakening.

I don't even know who you are anymore.

napZzz

Smash Hero
being a wolf was kind of cool but annoying at the same time too, it bothered me. They make you a wolf, and while you're a wolf its just lololol lets collect **** mode and its boring

the whole wolf thing could've been so much cooler if they had worked more on it and applied it better (just a random rant about tp)

alttp is something I still haven't played......at all :l

The fact you put ALTTP on the bottom means I will forever invalidate your opinion on ****ing everything.

Especially since you put it below Link's Awakening.

I don't even know who you are anymore.
This seems to be happening to me a lot lately
lol I told this one girl that I simply do not care whether or not the badgers made it to the BigTen or not. I proceeded to further this by saying I am making it my goal to never attend a badger's game of any kind. I am pretty sure I am hated for life now lol

Besides SuSa, you misrepresent what I have listed here. That is the top of my list. Their are a lot of other zelda games I have played like the NES ones, DS wind waker, etc. but they are so low I did not bother to list them. A link to the past is in the middle for me.

ALTTP is what started my entire gaming career when I was 2 and 1/2 years old.

So extreme personal bias mode. I'll be honest.

I wouldn't be here if it weren't for ALTTP.
*sob*
It took me so long to earn your trust. I had to do so much BS with testing with Snake to get so far. And it has all been ruined by a single moment.
*dies*
:bee:

For me, it was a pokemon red verison one christmas day back in 1998. It is amazing how everyone loves that which they started with. I bet the sort of baby toys one played with defines who they are today.

napZzz

Smash Hero
super mario 64 started my REAL gaming career, I had always touched games and played with them forever since my older brother was a gaming junkie basically the whole time I grew up (he's 10 years older than me) but that was around when I started getting like...hooked on games and actually finding incentive to beat them and do **** in them...loool

I think competitive gaming ruined my gaming interests. I had so much fun merely playing games for stories. Then, I started playing pokemon competitively and eventually smash. I have not been able to enjoy a single game to the fullest extent like I did years ago. I think most of it has to do with not ever having the time to play for a good 6 hours in a row like I could do in the past. Instead it is in these short hour bursts which is what competitive games are good for. Playing for a few minutes at a time until you have to move onto something else.

It is so difficult to get this thread active on my own x.x

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I had played through and beaten ALTTP twice by the time I was 4.

So I'm reading Mie-HiME and in the first chapter was this smile. I have been reading further in hopes of being able to find an awesome picture of her to use as my avatar.

Hopes are looking slim as I come to the end of Novel 5 out of 6. But damn.. look at this smile.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
:S is Falco, I mean just lazors lazors and its annoying even if you know the MU a lot.

Calz:

also Kasper is good, also he didnt used the ledge thingy with the lasers to hit you when you crouch. IMO yeah you sleep johns are legit since I saw some moments with "crappy" reaction time. But good stuff, you handled the situation well and won the whole stuff.

Talking about Kasper, he used some nice mixups with the Wavebounced Lasers to Pivot Boost grab for an example in the vid in battlefield, it was one of the best moments in all the matches.
yea my reactions were a bit off lol , ah well , kasper took ally 2-1 when they played and has played me for 2 years his best matchup is snake xD he knows wot to do , and kasper is really technical so his mixups are sometimes really good

etecoon

Smash Hero
majora's mask is my favorite zelda game and probably top 3 ever, I'm bad at ranking things so idk what my favorite is but I really love majora's mask

I really wish nintendo would do another zelda game in a similar vein as majora's mask instead of repeatedly rehashing wind waker as if that was supposed to be the apex of the series or something(really nintendo? really?). MM to me is the most imaginative game of the series by far and maybe the only time that nintendo has really broken story telling barriers, it seems to have so much more thought put into the mythology of its world than anything they've done since

I've played video games for nearly as long as I can remember, earliest memories are adventure island, a boy and his blob, super mario bros, legend of zelda, donkey kong, pole position on atari...

link to the past and super metroid were probably the two that really hooked me though

Top Bottom