• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Well, unless there is some form of MegamanxRollxServbot team

It'll never see the light of day from me.

I play MvC2 ONLY for that team. (Kind of like how Drk.Pch only plays Brawl because Peach is in it)

That being said, this is my 10,000th post. I decided to use it for something awesome.

Sheik is now officially my secondary/pocket character and I am making it my goal to be the sole reason she goes up next tier list. :093:

Girl on right is adorable.

I always contribute people with their avatars, so now that SuSa does not have this teen-to-adult aged avatar anymore, but rather a child-to-teen picture, I have this image of SuSa being more innocent, honest, and less intimidating.

This persona is a total lie for the real SuSa persona lol
Sort of how that pink exterior of Kirby is a fake persona for the real Kirby.

This tells you the sort of person Kirby really is.

My depiction of the real SuSa.

My character is dead, highschool aged, and is a cripple.
Who the **** is that and why is her hair so horribly miscolored.
Wait, that reminds me of me on Hallows Eve.
First off, that character's hair is miscoloured because it is actually a real life photo of some figurine. Second, would being a zombie constitute as being a handicap? Thirdly, look up 放課後プレイ to know who that character is. Fourthly, who would be my character. I really have no self-reflection to even get started.

That is why it is on the internet, because it will never see the light of day. It will merely live on as bytes of data in someone's dark, cold hard drive; forever seeking people to read it.
^This description is weird.

Reading vergil, so I will be popping in and out of this fourm.

My weird is your norm SuSa o.0?

You will likely still never read that. :p

SuSa

You're right, I won't.

I'm currently booked and backlogged for the next 4 months. More stuff is also supposed to be coming out so I'll be booked longer.

By then I'll have forgotten about it.
Like I should hae.
Vergil?

Yet you are posting on this forum because your 10,000 posts have grown by around 15 that were posts not of this thread :p Cannot be that backlogged.

Virgil is some roman book. Along the lines of Iliad and Odyessy.

SuSa

It's called multitasking. I only have to watch anime and read it sometimes. I understand most of the words or can get the gist of the idea when it's spoken for the anime's I watch - just by watching them. =P

I do not have the time anymore to watch anime :( Well, I do, but I would rather watch long bouts of it at one time rather than a single episode at a time. I am debating about taking elementary japanese which is like a 3 credit course, or go for the real deal and do a 6 credit course in japanese. How do you find learning it? Easy or hard?

SuSa

Once you get past the kana and can read, it becomes a lot easier to learn. Because once you get past the kana and can read, it's all about grammar and vocab.

Japanese grammar is STUPIDLY EASY once you can get past the few exceptions (and u-verb conjugation is the hardest ****ing thing ever...)

Past that it's easy as hell. :) Just learn vocab.

Until you get to Kanji. I only know how to write some basic Kanji, and I can read/understand a lot more than I can write from memory!

EG:
I can't write these (except for 学 and 日本)

鏡 かがみ 
侍 さむらい
学校 がっこう
高校 こうこう
先生 せんせい
抽象 ちゅうしょう
日本語 にほんご

Mirror, samurai, school, high school, teacher, abstract, and Japanese language. Respectfully.

SuSa

Once you know how words are formed and what particles are, that becomes extremely easy.

私は日本語を学んでいる。
私  は  日本語   を  学んでいる。

I'm studying Japanese (language).

Watashi wa (written ha, it's a particle)nihongo wo (object of verb = wo, another particle) manandeiru (conjugation of a u-verb to te form)

Easy way:
Once you learn how to identify particles, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs (which in a sense are just adjectives) you'll be able to tell words apart rather easily.

Oh, unless you write strictly in Hirigana without spacing (which is standard)

Here's that same sentence using only Hirigana (it's ****ing ugly)

わたしはにほんごをまなんでいる。

It'd take me a while to be able to read that sentence.... Kanji makes life so much easier - yet so much more difficult at the same time.

It seems like I will have to get accustomed to the nature of words and their role in grammar. I always hated having to identify direct objects, subjects, and prepositions in words x.x Well, I will not be doing any langauges for awhile until I see how the rest of my four years will play out.

SuSa

It seems like I will have to get accustomed to the nature of words and their role in grammar. I always hated having to identify direct objects, subjects, and prepositions in words x.x Well, I will not be doing any langauges for awhile until I see how the rest of my four years will play out.
You don't have to identify, that's what particles are for. :embarrass:

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
SuSa keep the pink text thats awesome, also, Yui is pwnsome, awesome choice! Her and Kanade are the best chars in Angel Beats!

I hate swimming. Deathly afraid of it, its just related to a post traumatic stress disorder I haven't really gotten over yet, I almost drowned as a kid and it turned into one of those repressed things that came out later

I can barely handle swimming in pools :l
I feel your pain when I was younger.

But now I'm not scared. Avoid panicking.

Savon

Smash Ace
I feel your pain when I was younger.

But now I'm not scared. Avoid panicking.
I still panic whenever I am near a pool. I never did learn how to swim. I can do strokes, but the moment I stop moving in the water I sink like a stone. That scares the **** out of me.

napZzz

Smash Hero
my infractions have always been for something stupid 90% of the time

I got infracted once for saying "the brawl community sucks" despite the fact that i've said it like 100x on the boards lol. Someone said that 95% of brawl players are bad and I called him a hypocrite and said he cant say that until he stops being trash

I got a 3 point infraction for that..something barely worth 1 at best

etecoon

Smash Hero
most of my infractions were for trolling the MK ban threads, since then I've only been infracted for UL PMSing at me and this

"haven't done it yet but I've decided that from now on if I get grabbed by IC's I'm just going to whisper homoerotic things in their ear until they punch me in the face and get disqualified

apprentice of cheese here"

it's kinda funny the MK ban discussions ended around the same time I started attending tourneys, like once I didn't have that to troll anymore I had to get out of the house and actually do **** <_<

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Nappy I actually almost drowned as a kid in a lake too. But like the day after my mom signed me up for swimming lessons, and now im perfectly fine with the pool and voluntarily goes swimming at times.

Underload

Lazy
Almost drowned in a pool once in Florida, got over it and went swimming again a few days later, and have been doing it a lot since. You all are just *******.

Savon

Smash Ace
Almost drowned in a pool once in Florida, got over it and went swimming again a few days later, and have been doing it a lot since. You all are just *******.
Water is like my natural weakness. I'm talking Hydro Pump on a Charizard bad.

Which brings up a question. Why the **** does Pokemon trainer have a Squirtle that can't swim, but a Charizard that can?

I don't know if this is of any use, but I made a list of every character's sound bank id.

Mario - 1
Fox - A
Pikachu - B
Luigi - C
Captain - D
Ness - E
Koopa - F
Peach - 10
Zelda - 11
Sheik - 11
Popo - 12
Nana - 12
Marth - 13
Gamewatch - 14
Falco - 15
Ganon - 16
Wario - 17
Metaknight - 4
Pit - 3
SZerosuit - 7
Pikmin - 18
Lucas - 19
Diddy - 1A
Poketrainer - 1B
Pokelizardon - 1C
Pokezenigame - 1D
Pokefushigisou - 1E
Dedede - 5
Lucario - 1F
Ike - 20
Robot - 21
Pramai - FFFFFFFF
Purin - 22
Mewtwo - FFFFFFFF
Roy - FFFFFFFF
DR_Mario - FFFFFFFF
Toonlink - 23
Toonzelda - FFFFFFFF
Toonsheik - FFFFFFFF
Wolf - 24
Dixie - FFFFFFFF
Snake - 25
Sonic - 26
GKoopa - FFFFFFFF
Warioman - FFFFFFFF
Zakoboy - 28
Zakogirl - 28
Zakochild - 28
Zakoball - 28
MarioD - 1
This is cool. Coding that had dixie (kong), toon shiek, toon zelda, mewtwo, dr. mario, roy, and a couple I do not not know about. gkoopa, warioman, and pramai. I guess gkoopa might be giga bowers and warioman is smashball wario. Who is pramai?

Top Bottom