• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I see, and didn't know of your current situation in the competitive scene really. I can understand this point.

If you can beat the top players, it is assumed you will be beating the unranked players - as they are not good enough to be ranked themselves. ;)

I also apologize if at any point I came off as extremely criticizing. Outside of feeling like my opinion was more-or-less being shrugged off by you, I didn't mean to criticize how you play. You're obviously an established and good player and I didn't mean any disrespect. I mean.. I can't even disrespect anyone from San Diego as a player, haha. San Diego rocks. <3

I also spoke to you about the dash attack, I noticed you used it for more often than I did to punish things and it was working. I just didn't quite understand when the proper time was (I noticed it was obviously whenever I was airborne) but I felt it was more of a conjunction with your camp game than an actual punish on what I was doing. Glad to know a bit more specifically on how to use it to punish, and maybe that'll help me against Marth's then, he's always been my Achilles heel.

Hope we can see eachother sometime again soon. :)

:nifty::leek:

napZzz

Smash Hero
dash attacking peoples feet is amazing, it works so well at catching air dodges or unsuspecting marths like hall said, I find it useful vs. lucario too, its just another random trick to keep in the bag

SuSa

I dash attacked to punish things far away, never thought of abusing airdodges and landings with it.

Anyways, something I feel that GREATLY improved me as a player. Advice from Richbrown.

DON'T FASTFALL to get back to the stage faster. It limits your option (you can speed up, but you can't slow down)

He said drift down, then when you AIRDODGE, fastfall+airdodge.

Blew
my
mind

I don't know why I never thought of that as an option, but **** was he right.... I think it'll help me a lot with getting juggled as well, and possibly from even getting gimped as often.

napZzz

Smash Hero
its something I never do either susa. I never even fast fall...I just b reverse alot and try to trick my way into landing

I dash attacked to punish things far away, never thought of abusing airdodges and landings with it.

Anyways, something I feel that GREATLY improved me as a player. Advice from Richbrown.

DON'T FASTFALL to get back to the stage faster. It limits your option (you can speed up, but you can't slow down)

He said drift down, then when you AIRDODGE, fastfall+airdodge.

Blew
my
mind

I don't know why I never thought of that as an option, but **** was he right.... I think it'll help me a lot with getting juggled as well, and possibly from even getting gimped as often.

I cried inside when I read tihis. SuSa, you have been out of it for too long.
i want to come to america D:
Since you are Britannia material, you will be alright.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I just realized I tainted my play.

I went Ice Climbers vs a DDD.

I'm such an *******.

haha. That matchup is so balls, you dont even need to be an ic's master, just know how to desync and be smart

SuSa

haha. That matchup is so balls, you dont even need to be an ic's master, just know how to desync and be smart
I don't even remember any of their desyncs, I just played smart and got grabs.

Matchup is sooooo gay for DDD...

@Xeylode
:urg:

It should've been something stupidly ****ing obvious from BEFORE I quit as well....

napZzz

Smash Hero
I failed miserably on halloween . I drank too much and then smoked alot. My whole night was basically ruined, I was so ****ing sick, I missed out on everything at the party I was at =(

alcohol sucks

also, I was micheal myers on halloween. I had it down perfectly, and carried a real knife but uh...had to put it away lol

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Drinking AND smoking.

There's your problem. They don't go as well together as people seem to think.

more like at all.

the only time I've thrown up from drinking was when I smoked too. I was so ****ed that night :\

I swung around a decorative samurai sword making wooshing sounds. thankfully no one was hurt, and I ended up puking on account of "bad bread". thankfully my aunt is terribly guillable.

this wasn't even at home, I was on vacation with my cousin.

napZzz

Smash Hero
all I was able to do was just sit on my chair and try to take the hookah from someone when they passed it to me. Well SuSa, I did it before but I wasn't really all that drunk, just sorta buzzed and I thought wow, I can totally pull this off. So next time I tried....I failed <_<

...on a side note hookahs are ****ing awesome

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
all I was able to do was just sit on my chair and try to take the hookah from someone when they passed it to me. Well SuSa, I did it before but I wasn't really all that drunk, just sorta buzzed and I thought wow, I can totally pull this off. So next time I tried....I failed <_<

...on a side note hookahs are ****ing awesome
They make me way too stoned. Like I get so quiet and would rather just sit around than do anything, rather unlike my usual persona hahaha

napZzz

Smash Hero
water bongs are my favorite, I've heard of people doing it but never tried it. I thought it was bad for your hookah or something

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Wasn't my hookah lol. I don't own one myself, the craziest thing I've ever had was my boss' vaporizer he gave me.

and holy ****.

napZzz

Smash Hero
vaporizers...jesus christ

I've been debating on buying one or not, I think if I get enough smash winnings at my next 2 tournies I'm gonna invest

It's not that. It's just that I'm not the candy type. Even though that's not the whole meaning of Halloween, I'm too lazy to get costumes.

Edit: Drag

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
vaporizers...jesus christ

I've been debating on buying one or not, I think if I get enough smash winnings at my next 2 tournies I'm gonna invest
I had to give it back to my boss, not that he wanted it but because I could not handle getting that high :\

it was intense, beyooond intense.

Greening out ftl

napZzz

Smash Hero
ugghhh you're such a lucky ****er and you threw it away! that **** saves alot of weed, just dont smoke as much from it lol

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
After Ganondorf, I'm soooo trying out Samus.

In general, low-tier ftw
Samus is da bess dude. She's my woman <3

ugghhh you're such a lucky ****er and you threw it away! that **** saves alot of weed, just dont smoke as much from it lol
Yeah, but it even when you cut down the dosage it still ****'s you up hahahaha. He gave it to a friend of his anyways. I want to smoke from another one though :(

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Since you are Britannia material, you will be alright.
i guess that helps xD

never knew so many snake mains smoked weed haha , i just had a smashfest lasting 7 days over half term

i smoked like 2 packed joints per day , basically playing brawl all day high

i blame Izaw for getting me started xD

napZzz

Smash Hero
i guess that helps xD

never knew so many snake mains smoked weed haha , i just had a smashfest lasting 7 days over half term

i smoked like 2 packed joints per day , basically playing brawl all day high

i blame Izaw for getting me started xD
Alot of people smoke weed more than you'd think period...haha. I think if you were to just go around grabbing 10 people out of a crowd at least the age of 16, 7/10 would be smokers or have at least tried it/did it
Its not about candy, its about the eye candy, and their phone #s
LOL you couldn't have put it better

Just hack brawl,GECKO OS, voice replacement hack.
fixed

Top Bottom