• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I agree with that part of the post, anyone with a "good grammar" can be "cool" in a gaming forum.

Edit: SuSa, from what region you are? SoCal? if that's so you are a lucky one.
I'm from SoCal, and I won't win anything that PR shows up to for quite a while... not til I get back into my groove.

I quit when I was finally starting to take games off them.. haha

:nifty::leek:

RATED

Smash Lord
ah ok, I am just saying that SoCal is an awesome region to play in, looking at least at the players that I can recall their name by now: Richbrown, Havok,DEHF( right?), Tyrant,Mikehaze,Tearbear and there's more.

That Sonic that I can't recall his nickname that played M2k, what's his nickname? I know is a letter but I can't remember right now.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Haha... yah.. SoCal is a powershouse for top players. =P Great for improving, and I think that's the the only reason I have anyone listening to me... is the players I'm playing against. haha.

Uhm.. Sonic.. X?

:nifty::leek:

Savon

Smash Ace
I just wanna thank the Snake boards for some of the advice/help I have gotten from you guys here over the last couple of months. I want to a local tournament and got 3rd place, which is the highest I have ever gotten at a tournament. I was able to beat players who had consistently kicked my *** at the last tournament exactly one month ago. Either way thanks guys. I am so ready to step up my game.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Even though I dropped snake a while back, I still come here. You guys amuse me :)

an ex gf's MOM's FRIEND is hitting on me as we speak.
..is that a win..? or a fail :\

she's hot and has an accent

"r u doing ok? in school ? or looking for all?
i know u are pretty and amazing ...haha"

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'm tryin to do my best to step it up right now. My november is gonna be packed with tourneys!

I'm gonna have to test this platform canceling stuff now...=) I try to use any snake trick I can....the more tricks the better =D

is she a milf/??!?!?!?

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Question about snake's down-smash:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

RATED

Smash Lord
I don't find the thing about MMs unless you are OOS or OOC.

for example if I travel to USA, I will have like 100 bucks or more just to MM people all over.

napZzz

Smash Hero
good luck susa. Play snake?

I only like to do MM's with funny conditions. Like certain characters/situations

Underload

Lazy
did you finish it? For an anime without a very clear cut storyline, I thought cowboy bebop ended really well.
Yeah, I watched it all the way through via two late night sessions and one morning session this morning. Downloading the movie and the OST now.

Now that I think about it, the story had a decent amount of continuity, but it was subtle and difficult to comprehend on a first runthrough. I'm probably going to watch it again next weekend, except dubbed instead of subbed. It should make tons of sense, then. What I think really makes it run is how well the writers and animators developed the various main characters. Some of the most three dimensional character development I've ever seen. I guess that's why you care for the ending, not because you're looking for a resolution, but that you kind of care about what happens to the characters.

My new favorite show, btw

etecoon

Smash Hero
olimar players should feel bad about themselves if they lose to snakes

only thing that video made me think of <___<

**** olimar

napZzz

Smash Hero
the cowboy bebop dub actually isn't bad either. Probably the best dub i've seen imo, and its hard to find a good one

Underload

Lazy
Playing as Olimar is fun.

Playing against him is FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU--

And yeah Nappy, the dub's actually good. Seems I got the English version of the movie, and it all meshes together perfectly. I wonder what other work Shinichiro Watanabe and Keiko Nobumoto have done... ****ing anime of this caliber is amazing, and I'm saying that as a confessed anime hater :/

edit: YEP, SAMURAI CHAMPLOO. I just remembered that Jun Seba (Nujabes) did the intro theme and some of the score, and he's a ****ing amazing hip-hop producer. It's no space cowboy / film noir / Hong Kong martial arts flick / jazz fusion show, but hey.

napZzz

Smash Hero
ya. Samurai champloo is really good, it just reminded me of a...cowboy bebop gone samurai days kinda thing

I also LOVE playing as olimar. hahaha

RATED

Smash Lord
so I am at home, there's a lot of kids and people outside with costumes( since I am left at home cuz some friend changed his plans at last minute) and I have candies to give them but they havent trick or treat ****, I won't go out to throw them with candies.

Candy ( yes name search just for having that name today)

Top Bottom