• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

RATED

Smash Lord
I think that PR is one of the places that Teenagers smoke LESS weed, like 3/10 would have tried weed b4, I that is low. Weed sucks, cigarrette sucks.

also let's stop the Weed topic since this would be like the 4th time that Snake boards will get caught talking about it.

napZzz

Smash Hero
you got a point, for some reason I always manage to bring up smoking in conversations, despite the fact that I dont even do it all that often

keep your opinion to yourself rated

napZzz

Smash Hero
really? I was messing around in training mode the other day and sometimes it was doing less or more than it should've despite the move stale factored in

I was curious to see if it might've just been different hitboxes on it, but I wasn't sure

I just wanted to know how low snakes ftilt goes stale, it was like...15% but sometimes I saw 13% inbetween for some reason iirc

RATED

Smash Lord
no, I won't. Then why you bring up a topic in a "public" board? If you are closed enough to not understand others people opinion is your problem Nappy.

napZzz

Smash Hero
closed mind? i've been everywhere I possibly can in this topic of anything related to this, sorry I brought it up then, its not like the topic is going to kill anyone or it should be taboo, whats even wrong with it?

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Alot of people smoke weed more than you'd think period...haha. I think if you were to just go around grabbing 10 people out of a crowd at least the age of 16, 7/10 would be smokers or have at least tried it/did it

LOL you couldn't have put it better

fixed
I smoke weed lol,

And Voice replacement hack doesn't work with Gecko noob.

RATED

Smash Lord
closed mind? i've been everywhere I possibly can in this topic of anything related to this, sorry I brought it up then, its not like the topic is going to kill anyone or it should be taboo, whats even wrong with it?
I am not saying that you can't talk it here, I am just saying that like everytime we snakes bring this topic we get ***** by M.O.D, so I was inb4wegetrapedbyunderload.

There is one area in which smash fails. The entertainment factor of fails. Halo I feel has some incredibly funny fail vids. Smash on the other hand... The best that happens to us is that we fail a spike or something like that.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
There is one area in which smash fails. The entertainment factor of fails. Halo I feel has some incredibly funny fail vids. Smash on the other hand... The best that happens to us is that we fail a spike or something like that.
Smash still have much more of these than pool does.

napZzz

Smash Hero
neither do I though. lool

snakes should talk about clean things like um....sports or something. Im ****ing amazing at bowling and none of you can match me at it

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I've totally gotten over a platoe in pool, I can actually compete with a good amount of regulars now, I feel soooo happy =D

And I suck at smash now, cant beat some1 I used to be able to beat consistently =(

napZzz

Smash Hero
I hate swimming. Deathly afraid of it, its just related to a post traumatic stress disorder I haven't really gotten over yet, I almost drowned as a kid and it turned into one of those repressed things that came out later

I can barely handle swimming in pools :l

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Why not make the general directory double as a Q&A thread?

It's not going to get much activity otherwise.
The last post in there was in May.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
ROADTRIP TO SOCAL SUMMER 2011

NAPPY, TOMMY, AND WHOEVER ELSE WANTS TO GO

We go pollute SoCal's atmosphere with various fumes, mash faces in at a couple of tournaments, and spend the rest of the time slayin' bitties

i'm a little srsly
I really wanna go to genesis II
I want to go to Genesis II as well. I've talked with Silly Kyle about the possibility of going, but we've made no official plans yet. I would love taking an adventure with guys to SoCal.

Melee videos.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Random hex until I find a working shade of pink go! --- current fav

Tone down the red a bit? Naaah

Brighter I say!

I wish I knew exactly how hex works... =[ I always forget

Too dark now

Flip the value? ----- current 2nd fav

Lower the value a bit

Mess with similar values.

Lighter ^ darker

Is this how it works?

Testing. Testing

Savon

Smash Ace
On an unrelated note. Is anybody as pumped for MVC3 as I am? The characters are going to be so effin awesome. Mvc2 was such a poorly put together game. Mvc2 was literally copypasta in every sense of the word.

Deadpool+Wesker+Chris Redfield+Viewtiful Joe+Super Skrull=Best **** ever.

Savon

Smash Ace
They deconfirmed Megaman X as a character, but it would be ridiculous to have Tron Bonne in the game and not have some incarnation of Megaman.

And dude, I don't thing a company could make a game more broken than mvc2 even if they WANTED to.

Top Bottom