• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
The threads* when possible.

Now then.... uhm.. I haven't done jack **** today... except watch Kanokon, and message a few people on dA and browse things.

My cousin needs to hurry up with our mascot + t-shirt logo T_T...

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Got top 9 today in my tournament and every match I won was with Snake lol. Finally..its been so long since I've had a top 9. Next time its top 7.

Today has been made up with much fail. I leave for 6 hours and find this board has not even improved by at least 3 new pages.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I drank alot last night.... I drank alot tonight... god**** I gotta focus more on school work.... If I'm ever on smashboards tell me to get off and do work loooolllll.

tibs7

Smash Champion
The snake main called Hall is the best snake I've seen, you guys should be YouTube'ing him, he's mad good.

I care because I respect your hacking efforts. You never know where we will go next with it.

Jiggs beats all sword users now. There sword just get stuck in her body.

SuSa

@sinz -

I did. Multiple times. T_T... **** episode 6. **** episode 9. **** episode 11. **** episode 13.

@tibs
I'd love to play against Hall and JonT recently... way back when I played, JonT>Hall.... by a lot. Hall just knows how to use his grenades and camp like a G... outside of that he made a lot of dumb mistakes when I played against him.

@technical
Tell me about it. =| I get to play him on a regular basis if I go to any tournies out here in SoCal...

@EY -
I care, but I already saw it. <3

@Xeylode
You wish. :3

etecoon

Smash Hero
Is that the only reason you post here etecoon, to try to turn this into another MK thread?
yes HA

actually I've pointed this out before but between me, yume, DS, erikG, bizkit, mikeray and fatal, half this board is from NE, this is actually the NE social : p

SuSa

While you're at it, leave your soul on the table on your way out.

EDIT:

1,571 82,075

Marth boards # of threads/posts.

Ours:

1,572 somewhere in the 50,000's

YEAH. We have the most threads of any character sub-forum and we have some of the least activity.

We pro.

ZTD | TECHnology

It has been decided I suppose.

Hey and you can't forget the thread about F-Tilt..and how manly Snake mains are :D

lol I love the Snake boards.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I have a feeling in this one weekend I was absent alot of things happened on the snake boards :(

ZTD | TECHnology

lol yeah I missed some of the activity also but I repped Snake this weekend well so I am pleased..man I post way too much I'm almost at 1k posts LOL

Top Bottom