• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
So many posts to read... Anyway, some suggest some new animu to watch. When I run out of things to watch, I rewatch old season1-2 of spongbob haha. I need something to entertain me when I eat.

So far we got haruhi _something? Imma list all suggested anime in a notepad so I can cross them out haha.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Oh ****, Havok speaks! :D

What's up man? :) Yeah, that was fun. :p But I'll probably on be decent in doubles.. maybe if I kept pushing myself.. I was getting close to DSF and Tyrant a few times.. but NEVER ONCE managed to beat them. =\ Kind of got discouraging to see them at tourneys...

Know any smashers in Santa Clarita? Or near Six Flags? <_<'' I only really knew Orange/Palmdale/San Deigo... if I can contact some smashers out where I live I may be able to get back in the scene.
Talk to Rich Brown and Typh, they're both from Santa Clarita!

RATED

Smash Lord
it's Friday somewhere in the world...
at the time of your and UL posts was Friday in Puerto Rico, 1 am to be exact.

So many posts to read... Anyway, some suggest some new animu to watch. When I run out of things to watch, I rewatch old season1-2 of spongbob haha. I need something to entertain me when I eat.

So far we got haruhi _something? Imma list all suggested anime in a notepad so I can cross them out haha.
the melancoly of haruhi Suzumiya.

watch Letter Bee. The 1st season is complete, the 2nd season finally starts tomorrow ( saturday) there's some anime sites with countdowns and ****. crunchyroll is one of those sites for examples.

Practice more japanese, watch some more japanese, draw some more japaenese stuff... just go do something japanese-ish. I would lean towards being more productive and choose the learning/drawing ideas. It takes a lot of time to get better, so step to it.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Reminds me of one of my old sites. :p

Then it was randomly pulled from the web by some government organization. :o

EDIT:

Oh wow.. I should clarify this before someone thinks I'm talking about CP or something.... O_o

iPBFree, I used to be staff there too.... ^^;

So after much difficulty the day before, I ended up wavedashing without really ever messing up much today. Now, I actually need to learn the game. DI away shiek's ftilt, etc. That sort of stuff.

SuSa

Wavedashing becomes second nature and you'll be glad you learned about it BEFORE it was super-hyped up and nobody ran to get around...

Good luck with DI and combos and such. :B

That's why I main a trash character... Mewtwo... :3 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY when I ACTUALLY WIN.

That first sentence wrecks my brain trying to follow it. Everything up until BEFORE, I was understanding. Typical DI I get, but DI to avoid combos is something I am not used to yet. I'm using marth. I am glad he is not extremely technical like fox or falco. Even using jiggs as well. It will be hell trying to switch back and forth between all 3 games.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I tried playing melee again. As a melee samus and brawl secondary samus, I found myself airdodging too much and zairing haha. Also, I forgot how sensitive the buttons were to short hop. Timing for missile cancelling is also different. If I had a melee disc with me, I'd probably play. Till then though, I don't mind losing to scrubs at my school. If I really cared, I'd start playing melee at the weekly smashfests I go to.

SuSa

Thunderstorm woke me up. IM SCAREDED TO SLEEP

FML.

(It started as a childhood fear.. yet to get over it consider I only have to deal with it like ONCE EVERY THREE YEARS)

Can't believe Im 17 and scared ****less of a BURHGHHHHHFFFGGFFHGHFHF sound coming from the sky... :x

*is currently BLARING his iPod in his ears at 4am*

EDIT:

*sees flash in sky* "Meh"
*BURUBGUBGUBHURBURBUGGHGHGHGHFFFFFFFFFFFF* *sucks thumb and hides in a corner* HEEELLLPP MEEEEE!!

Top Bottom