• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

etecoon

Smash Hero
should be merged with snake community photo's and player finder IMO, too many threads that have nothing to do with anything

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
The movie looks intense. i hope they keep it clean and simple :D (MK being clean lol)

etecoon

Smash Hero
if I were to make a prediction I'd say that this is another snake's on a plane, where the trailer/prehype is better than the actual movie. but this trailer is rumored to only be a pitch made to WB, there might not be an actual movie

random game characters in a more realistic setting is always great, reminds me I need to rewatch there will be brawl sometime

etecoon

Smash Hero
tbh I haven't really played any of them more than 5 minutes after trilogy, so idk the current state of the series, but I don't think it was ever especially great where as the movies did have "so bad it's awesome" factor

RATED

Smash Lord
It's not a free up-tilt. In fact, it's not a free forward-tilt either, only the first move connects if you SDI it right. The matchup is still on Snake's favor though.
its not a free up-tilt? can you provide a frame data or a example of a match you had or something like that? is not that I don't believe you, is just that I am kinda sure that I had done before the Grab release to Uptilt.

or there's anyway to evade it?

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I also believe that it is a free uptilt, Snake has a 10 frame advantage after ground releasing ness, which means that ftilt, utilt, and dtilt should all hit. I can see that ftilt 2 can be evaded if ftilt1 is sdi'ed correctly though.

ErikG

Smash Ace
I also believe that it is a free uptilt, Snake has a 10 frame advantage after ground releasing ness, which means that ftilt, utilt, and dtilt should all hit. I can see that ftilt 2 can be evaded if ftilt1 is sdi'ed correctly though.
I thought you were dead and or in Asia.

Shaky

Smash Ace
If I grab release 7 frames or below after one of your pummels, I slide further away which make your up-tilt miss. Anywhere after those frames and you have a free up-tilt. I discovered this a while ago with my friend HotGarbage but we never did further testing with Ness' other grab releases.

Underload

Lazy
You can buy one, too. I actually missed my chance to get a general admission ticket because I was waiting for some broad to get money to go with me, so I had to settle for a lower-section ticket. I'm gonna try to hop down into the GA area if security's low. -->bada*s<--

Top Bottom