• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
If I grab release 7 frames or below after one of your pummels, I slide further away which make your up-tilt miss. Anywhere after those frames and you have a free up-tilt. I discovered this a while ago with my friend HotGarbage but we never did further testing with Ness' other grab releases.
Hmm that is very interesting, does it also make d-tilt miss? D-tilt has more horizontal range than u-tilt. Does this also apply to Lucas?

napZzz

Smash Hero
Kids is the only good MGMT song

I watch the music vid for it like 10 times every time i'm high

Limeee

Smash Champion
****, i got 2 and a half hours to spare before a smashfest

not enough time to go hangout with some buddies (don't feel like biking lol)

what should i do?

don't suggest brawl/melee lol

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I converted to 40ppp.

Trying to decide if I waste more time scrolling or more time hitting "next page."

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hello Snake boards! My name is Junglefever and I help moderate the Smashboards Information Center. At the SIC, we are attempting to create a mentoring program for older and newer members to go to so that they can progress in their smash career on a more personal level than just SWF. Mentors communicate to their pupils through PMs and AIM, in addition to playing WIFI with each other. We believe that the Mentoring Program is a good addition along with the character boards to help members get better.

So what do i need from you guys? I need a couple volunteers from your character board that are willing to mentor pupils one on one and help them get better at their desired character.

For any interested, please PM me the character you are interested in mentoring in, and what exactly you can bring to the table. How long have you been a Snake main? Do you go to tourneys? Do you have access to wifi? What achievements have you earned in your time smashing?

Thanks guys! Hope to hear back from you soon!

RATED

Smash Lord
If I grab release 7 frames or below after one of your pummels, I slide further away which make your up-tilt miss. Anywhere after those frames and you have a free up-tilt. I discovered this a while ago with my friend HotGarbage but we never did further testing with Ness' other grab releases.
Thanks, that's good to know if I play a ness someday( I havent play one in a long time).

also you should or someone else should test other moves from diferent characters, it would be useful.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I guess it was soft trolling but I was talking in terms of placing well at nationals.
theres only like 2 or 3 snakes period who can place decent at a national

I gave you mr. plow rep. tommy But I guess no love for me </3

Top Bottom