• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I like the part where people mentioned me being a mod

I'd simply show tough love. NOTHING MORE! <3

but whats his name is doing a good job too and stuff. ;)

Turazrok

Smash Master

Underload

Lazy
Don't break the global rules, then.

Automated PM For Issuing Warnings said:
If you have a question about this warning, please contact the moderator who issued it.
I guess you didn't read that PM thoroughly, anyway. Contact me if you have a problem, not me and the entire board. You might just save yourself the trouble of being embarrassed in front of everybody ;)

I'm also laughing at your 'power abuse' accusation. I could've easily infracted you for 10char dodging / spamming, or even for minor inappropriate content, and be completely justified in my decision. Instead, I warned you for minor spam, as a caution. You call a warning for a first offense instead of an infraction power abuse? There's no case of power abuse here, you just want to be a victim of it, so you have a reason to ***** at me.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
HAI GUIEZ WAT BE GOIN ON HEAR

Hello everybody. I'm probably gonna pick up Brawl again (LOL NO IDEA WHY) over the summer, so I'll probably be visiting here more often again. Last time I said that, I disappeared a day later.

So for the few of you who remember me, howdy, *****es.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Don't break the global rules, then.

I guess you didn't read that PM thoroughly, anyway. Contact me if you have a problem, not me and the entire board. You might just save yourself the trouble of being embarrassed in front of everybody ;)

I'm also laughing at your 'power abuse' accusation. I could've easily infracted you for 10char dodging / spamming, or even for minor inappropriate content, and be completely justified in my decision. Instead, I warned you for minor spam, as a caution. You call a warning for a first offense instead of an infraction power abuse? There's no case of power abuse here, you just want to be a victim of it, so you have a reason to ***** at me.
Dammit. I wanted an infract for trolling. :/

napZzz

Smash Hero
HAI GUIEZ WAT BE GOIN ON HEAR

Hello everybody. I'm probably gonna pick up Brawl again (LOL NO IDEA WHY) over the summer, so I'll probably be visiting here more often again. Last time I said that, I disappeared a day later.

So for the few of you who remember me, howdy, *****es.
I know you be a pokemon master. Do you do shoddy, wifi, both? I wanna battle you cuz I've been lettin my pokes game slip lately

underlood be doin a good job keepin in ur boardz dont hate

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Don't wifi anymore. I still play shoddy, but only have really outdated teams. I still follow the metagame, but I'm too busy to shoddy frequently.

If you ever want to battle me (OU or LC only please), send me a VM. I just started learning LC this weekend, because of a tournament going on in the PC right now that I joined. I could use the practice if you're good at it. But I know a lot about the OU metagame.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I know you be a pokemon master. Do you do shoddy, wifi, both? I wanna battle you cuz I've been lettin my pokes game slip lately

underlood be doin a good job keepin in ur boardz dont hate
His deliberate and infuriating refusals to acknowledge my attempts at trolling have left me with no choice. Minor spam? HIGH QUALITY TROLLING!

napZzz

Smash Hero
Don't wifi anymore. I still play shoddy, but only have really outdated teams. I still follow the metagame, but I'm too busy to shoddy frequently.

If you ever want to battle me (OU or LC only please), send me a VM. I just started learning LC this weekend, because of a tournament going on in the PC right now that I joined. I could use the practice if you're good at it. But I know a lot about the OU metagame.
I only play OU too dog. Standard all day. PC?

I dont battle too much cuz I dont know where/how I'd be doin it most of the time. Probably should look into that :/

napZzz

Smash Hero
PC = Poke Center subforum in the Gaming & Smash 64 section of SWF.

I'm probably gonna make a new OU team that beasts all over the metagame this Saturday.
I dont even know what the **** the metagame is supposed to be. DA **** IS A SCARF TTAR

etecoon

Smash Hero
when I stopped playing pokemon the best strategy was to have 6 mewtwo's, I have no idea wtf is going on in here right now :/

I dont even know what the **** the metagame is supposed to be. DA **** IS A SCARF TTAR
Are you asking what a Scarf Ttar is? It's a Tyranitar with the Choice Scarf for a weapon. Not sure the rest of the EV/moveset spread, but it's main purpose is speed I guess.

competitive pokemon is the most complicated thing i've played
But, I find it boring. Get shoddy if you really want to play. I find trying to go throught the game trying to IV/EV train pokemon to get boring without people to play against.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I dont really like shoddy, I only use it to test teams

thats too stupid to even be argued over zajice

etecoon

Smash Hero
I was just wandering around 2008 threads, holy **** people used to ***** about snake like he was worse than meta knight LOL

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ty for the thread title lol

i watched a lp of MGS3 and thought it was amazing

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
thats too stupid to even be argued over zajice
I know, but one of my friends thinks it should be banned for stupid stuff, like making a lot of fire and flying types unviable or because the metagame relies too heavily on it. :ohwell:

Underload

Lazy
@Zach: I played it during 4th period today, instead of writing thematic statements. :D :D

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uLRnmQ-4Yp0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed>

(I give my slaves the option to either play music or not)

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
For some reason youtube isn't loading anything for me anymore.

Gotta go tinker with Firefox now.

Also, ya'll should read my friend and I's amazing fan fiction:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275492

^That sentence sounds weird but I think it's actually grammatically correct.

Edit:
Also, Andy Sinzberg is on of the bosses in that story.

Top Bottom