• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I also think the MGS3 was the best game of the 2000s. Last week, I did another fun run exploiting my spoils.
Spirit Camo + Infinity Camo + CQC/Mosin Nagant/MK-22 = LOL.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I think I'd give that award to melee but MGS3 is definitely up there and is kojima's masterpiece IMO

only if we're talking about subsistence though, snake eater is eew

---

what are some good snake textures that I'm not currently using? right now I've got

standard: MGS4 snake w/scar
blue: big boss w/skull face(o_O)
white:ryu
green: moss camo
leopard: joker

I didn't see anything too good for red, alternately I could make ryu red if I had another good one for white

AfroQT

Smash Master
Im the only player i know that hates pretty much all textures, and just enjoys being regular green snake. On regular stages

etecoon

Smash Hero
snake textures I don't think are too much better than the originals, although I do like the moss camo a lot more than standard green, but it varies by character. I love my MK hacks

AfroQT

Smash Master
I use green Snake too, my friend always plays with textures and I just don't want to play as ****ing Woody.
Yeah i hate that ****, in FL pmuch everyone uses the Joker on green snake....i dont want to be the joker, i want to be snake. ****s gay. I also hate PRETTY MUCH EVERY ****ING STAGE HACK EVER. Whoevers idea it was to do stupid **** like make yoshi's island a piano should be slapped.

etecoon

Smash Hero
gotta agree that I don't like piano island, way too distracting. I do like some stage hacks though like cracked sky or stormy FD

also moss camo for green all day

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i've always been a fan of red snake but i agree that texture hacks are dumb.
music hacks are aight though, brawl's music gets boring

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
red is the coolest one as well as the least practical one (sans the leopard)

and i still dont know what mermaid melody is

etecoon

Smash Hero
standard textures snake inequalities IMO

blue > red > green > desert > standard > leopard

dunno why blue seems to be pretty rare actually, ally is the only one I can think of that uses it as his main color

napZzz

Smash Hero
standard snake is terrible how can anyone NOT think its the worst. I'd rather have something/nothing than have this blank dumb gray colored thing

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yeah i hate that ****, in FL pmuch everyone uses the Joker on green snake....i dont want to be the joker, i want to be snake. ****s gay. I also hate PRETTY MUCH EVERY ****ING STAGE HACK EVER. Whoevers idea it was to do stupid **** like make yoshi's island a piano should be slapped.
It's also almost always Kakashi over here. I don't want to be David Bowie.
Nightime Yoshi's Island is good though. Try that instead.

Also:
White = Auscam
Blue =/= Digital
You can make the pattern of the blue costume yourself on the MGS3 title screen.
Seriously.
Red = Fire
Leopard = Animals

Green isn't based off of anything really.

etecoon

Smash Hero
not sure which YI I have, I have all the stages from affinity's code pack except FD and BF which I changed to cracked sky FD and otherworld BF, but I like the YI I have now ok

I need to find another orpheon hack holy **** it's distracting

the download for kakashi was broken when I tried it so I don't have it...if that's predominantly green I like mah moss snake anyway : )

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
anyone who uses lame naruto skins pretty much fails in the first place so the color doesnt matter too much
blue snake is pretty good though

Top Bottom