• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Well, it's part of that change list D:

O~o

Edit:
Snake back room said:
And also to make fun of the people not in it.
:| Seriously?

The BR is dead? Guess Zaj was right about stale stale stuff -.-

Turazrok

Smash Master
I played Snake in the first time in forever yesterday... and I did surprisingly good. First stock anyways.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I had just been playing melee a bunch and it felt so easy. No one was unpredictable. Everything made sense. And then I tripped and got combod by Tink for the rest of the match.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
play metal gear solid and get some vague quote from those games, they're amazing anyways, it'll be fun

i need scissors 61

Underload

Lazy
play metal gear solid and get some vague quote from those games, they're amazing anyways, it'll be fun

i need scissors 61
Awesome idea. Done. But don't expect anything but MGS3 quotes for a while, because that game kicks SOOOOO much ***.

It's on!

Watch me make PR with Snake. Whenever that gets updated T_T
I'll be watching, sonnnnnn.

Underload

Lazy
Unstickied, because this thread will never die. That, and I want to use the extra sticky slot for something more, well, important and relevant-y. Social threads are fun, but they don't serve too much of a purpose.

RATED

Smash Lord
Goodbye to Ekans. Hello Seviper.

Is it me or is it that the Snake boards have a lot of trolls.

Oh wait, I gonna get trolled cause of this -.-

Never mind.

Changed my icon to Cecil from FF IV DS

Black to white. Lol

I still respect the black or brown
I hated ff4 so much, is annoying to lvl up and then get to lvl1 again. I'll play someday that's not 2010; thats the same reason i dislike metroid gamecube gameas

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
You guys get a mod, yet we have ****?

:(

Nobody likes D3s anymore :(

Regardless, go Underload.

Hopefully, you're better at this than you are at Ocarina of Time :3

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Snake Back Room isn't necessarily dead. It just crawls at a slower than a snail's pace.

Mainly because we can't think of anything to talk about.

Hopefully, you're better at this than you are at Ocarina of Time :3
lol

UL, bring my N64 to Supercon or wherever it is we see each other next.

Underload

Lazy
K. I'll bring it next time we're supposed to meet. EFL, maybe?

Serin, you need to remember that you were the D3 mod until you decided to go, "DERP MY WORK'S DONE I'MMA GTFO".

Underload

Lazy
MGS3 is, in my opinion, the best game made in the 2000s. If you want to be butthurt and disagree, then I'll just say it has the best story of any game ever. :D

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'm officially done with my first year of medical school. Sorry I haven't been available, surprisingly enough, being a doctor is rather time consuming. I see that you guys have finally got your new mod, though. Congrats ^_^

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
My little brother is playing mgs3 as we speak. He's on the part where you shoot the C4 on the bridge but his disc sucks and keeps freezing right at that point.

He's also playing on very easy and uses the EZ gun cause he sucks.

Underload

Lazy
I want some opinions. What do you gents think of this hairbrained idea of mine?: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=175225

My little brother is playing mgs3 as we speak. He's on the part where you shoot the C4 on the bridge but his disc sucks and keeps freezing right at that point.

He's also playing on very easy and uses the EZ gun cause he sucks.
Scrub. SCRUB! SCRUB!! Your brother needs to grow up and play games like a man.

I'm officially done with my first year of medical school. Sorry I haven't been available, surprisingly enough, being a doctor is rather time consuming. I see that you guys have finally got your new mod, though. Congrats ^_^
This reply comes to you in three parts:

1) Welcome back!

2) Yeah, it only took about 6 additional months after your little combing of the forum. In fact, the decision only came two days ago. All's well that ends well, though.

3) Serious question. How many cadavers did you chop up this year, and how was the experience? I'm gonna be a junior next year (high school), and my comparative anatomy class is apparently getting a human cadaver for us to dissect. :D :D

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
3) Serious question. How many cadavers did you chop up this year, and how was the experience? I'm gonna be a junior next year (high school), and my comparative anatomy class is apparently getting a human cadaver for us to dissect. :D :D
Just 1, and it was incredibly fun. Learned SO much and got to do an absurd amount of things I've never done before. I remember one day I stayed late in the lab cracking the jaw bone in half and tracing the mandibular nerve through its pathway. **** was so epic that they saved his jaw to show to other classes <3

We had 1 cadaver per 6 students (3 students per side of the cadaver) with like 50 cadavers in the same room, so we were able to walk around and look at other cadavers. You better hope you don't get a fat one. They are HARD to skin and smell horrendous.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Oh man. Working with cadavers is one of the best ways to learn about the human anatomy and everything about it. I loved working on these two we got in our anatomy class last semester. You are in for a treat Peter.

I hated ff4 so much, is annoying to lvl up and then get to lvl1 again. I'll play someday that's not 2010; thats the same reason i dislike metroid gamecube gameas
After battling the radiant dragon, SAVE AT THE OVERWORLD. Then you can keep trying and wish that you will succeed.

Do you have the SNES or DS version?

Edit: The wall boss is hard. How do I beat him. I used slow btw.

Top Bottom