• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
believe it or not most people dont appreciate trolls, i wouldnt be worried about getting banned at all, its the respect of your peers in the same board as yourself i'd look out for, sure most people dont care about all that but it'd be nice to not appear as a huge ******* everyonce and a while wouldnt it?
trolling is ********

napZzz

Smash Hero
why? you pretty much have to ask to actually get banned here <_<
The only time I get infractions is when I give CONSTRUCTIVE ****ING CRITISCM comments on combo videos. Yet I've just straight up said **** sucks and they dont care, in that horribad marth vid I made a sexist comment because the person who made it was a girl, but no infraction.

In other words, vlade is a jerk and I think he hates me for no reason

etecoon

Smash Hero
most of my infractions are for spam, the mods like completely don't care that I openly admit to trolling and that half of my posts are insulting people on MK boards or in the ban thread lol

AfroQT

Smash Master
well this is a social thread so anything goes, you guys might as well gtfo or go do something productive instead of complaining about anime on a board about a japanese game with anime characters in it
What anime characters are in brawl?

Real men talk about chopping down trees with their bare hands.

etecoon

Smash Hero
lucario is like a DBZ character, has the kamehameha and "I get stronger when I get the **** beaten out of me" factor and everything

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
pokemon was certainly an anime
mario,luigi peach bowser and yoshi have all stared in a mario brothers anime and mario brothers animated show.
marth and ike both had short animes based off of their games
snake himself was heavily influenced by anime and has shown up in one animeated (albeit comic styled) story
kirby D3 and metaknight are all in the kirby anime.
thats all i can think of off the top of my head but there's more i'm sure :p

and this "act like a real man" crap is getting old fast, every male over the age of 18 is a "real man"
real men arent all huge burly and tough, those are the bigots, idiots and outcasts more often then not.

AfroQT

Smash Master
pokemon was certainly an anime
mario,luigi peach bowser and yoshi have all stared in a mario brothers anime and mario brothers animated show.
marth and ike both had short animes based off of their games
snake himself was heavily influenced by anime and has shown up in one animeated (albeit comic styled) story
kirby D3 and metaknight are all in the kirby anime.
thats all i can think of off the top of my head but there's more i'm sure :p

and this "act like a real man" crap is getting old fast, every male over the age of 18 is a "real man"
real men arent all huge burly and tough, those are the bigots, idiots and outcasts more often then not.
real men are huge, burly, and extremely hairy. Often times i must shave twice in 1 day because i am such a man. Snake is the same. 18 is a number, how many bears have you wrestled with nothing more then a shoe string as a weapon? Exactly.

This is why i am a TRUE Snake main.

All the manly characters aren't in anime (just Snake).

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
ike, snake, and wolf are the manliest characters in the game by definition, maybe C falcon and ganon, and they're all in anime at some point XD
snake never shaves, he's just got perma gruff.
and i've wrestled two bears with little more than a dry branch and a bag of trail mix, not as manly i agree but manly nonetheless

AfroQT

Smash Master
ike, snake, and wolf are the manliest characters in the game by definition, maybe C falcon and ganon, and they're all in anime at some point XD
snake never shaves, he's just got perma gruff.
and i've wrestled two bears with little more than a dry branch and a bag of trail mix, not as manly i agree but manly nonetheless
Wolf isnt manly, hes a wolf. And Ike DEFINITELY is not manly. Real men due not wield swords.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
you sir dont understand the spirit of being manly its not a physical appearence and you have failed all manly men around the globe, fictional or not, i hope you're pleased at your shortcomings

AfroQT

Smash Master
you sir dont understand the spirit of being manly its not a physical appearence and you have failed all manly men around the globe, fictional or not, i hope you're pleased at your shortcomings
BEING MANLY IS EVERYTHING, INCLUDING PHYSICAL APPEARANCE, YOU WEAKLING!

Be gone scum!

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
being manly is only upheld by your persona as a man as well as the manly soul that burns deep inside of you, although your physical appearance might not reflect it, the heart of a man beats inside.

that is the very essence of being a man, you've lost this battle and i doubt your manliness now. i hope that you can redeem yourself

AfroQT

Smash Master
being manly is only upheld by your persona as a man as well as the manly soul that burns deep inside of you, although your physical appearance might not reflect it, the heart of a man beats inside.

that is the very essence of being a man, you've lost this battle and i doubt your manliness now. i hope that you can redeem yourself
real men are lookin cute and feelin cute.
Fabulous is a word only used by not manly people.

Go back to playing WoW, Afro.

trollololo
WUT

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
You know what boggles my mind?
When I uploaded songs from Super Monkey Ball 2 audio rips I found something odd on this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKAp3x5Wcvs

If you look at below the description, it says "Music: Original TV Soundtrack - World of Doctor Who"

What the Hell?

I can't even find the song YT says it sounds like.
Honestly, why this and not EarthBound's OST vids?????

napZzz

Smash Hero
real men are huge, burly, and extremely hairy. Often times i must shave twice in 1 day because i am such a man. Snake is the same. 18 is a number, how many bears have you wrestled with nothing more then a shoe string as a weapon? Exactly.

This is why i am a true snake main.

All the manly characters aren't in anime (just snake).
lololololololklololol

AfroQT

Smash Master
Manly players i see, if you both do not use Snake, you should. You will see a 315% increase to your manliness.

This is me.

etecoon

Smash Hero
when snake's utilt hits you from 500ft away and kills you when you thought you were safe, that's not an invisible hitbox, that's his junk hitting you and nintendo had to censor it

etecoon

Smash Hero
should let me back in so at least there'll be someone babbling about how he doesn't even play snake and snake is a bad character >_>

napZzz

Smash Hero
its dead anyways who cares, nothing happens

I even posted a thing about how its a failure and its dead and I think it gotlike 2 posts cuz noone cares

Top Bottom