• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol. I didn't plan to. :p It never really looked that good to begin with. Giant fighting robot anime #372. Those got old pretty fast...

I like anime of things that you don't see often. One's that aren't the typical, demons, ninjas, and robots. Though I'm not a huge anime fan anyway.

I remember Case Closed used to be on Adult Swim... I loved that one. D:

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
What the hell? I'm just now finding about this Ekans social thread, apparently it's been going on for a while.

Hello fellow Snake mains.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Lol. I didn't plan to. :p It never really looked that good to begin with. Giant fighting robot anime #372. Those got old pretty fast...

I like anime of things that you don''t see often. One's that aren't the typical, demons, ninjas, and robots.

I remember Case Closed used to be on Adult Swim... I loved that one. D:
go watch higurashi, its pure ****in genius. I'd classify it as different than the average beat up the bad guys definitely.

storyline>action and gay characters

IxxI

Smash Fence
Alright. I was even going to post a few tourney videos, and pictures of the venue.

You only have to host 1 tourney?
This is the first one I've posted on smashboards that's coming up in September 14th, but I have hosted 2 others in the past with usually 20-30 people in attendance.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Alright. I was even going to post a few tourney videos, and pictures of the venue.

You only have to host 1 tourney?
This is the first one I've posted on smashboards that's coming up in September 14th, but I have hosted 2 others in the past with usually 20-30 people in attendance.
I hosted 1 tourney (back last year, 1st one) and i got the title a week or 2 after my tourney

the title doesn't do much anyways but advertise tournies in the calander, which most people hardly visit it anyways. but it's nice to have a different color from the rest

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
go watch higurashi, its pure ****in genius. I'd classify it as different than the average beat up the bad guys definitely.

storyline>action and gay characters
Never heard of it... Although I wouldn't expect to when all my friends are the types of people who freak out over Naruto, Inuyasha, and all that stuff. Stuff that gets boring really fast.

I'll look it up when I got some more free time.

And I agree that storyline is much more important. But anybody who plays Metal Gear is used to that. :p

It seems like blue names are everywhere. I stopped seeing them as special. :|
Edit: Also, the yellow name fits better with the yellowness on my Weavile.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why do so many Snakes like to host tourneys? I don't see the correlation between Snake and tourney hosting.

etecoon

Smash Hero
It's a trap,
lures the
back to his lair AND EATS THEM WHOLE

zubat is still alive when he starts to get digested...

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Wow, I'm gone for like 8 hours and I have to read over like 50 million pages to catch up.

Poor Fence, I mean IxxI.. Crap.. :laugh:

from what i remember it was interesting, we also went to the spy museum THAT was awesome. i was in 8th grade then... i don't pay attention to the news, and its the liberals that control the media...
Spy museum was freakin' cool. I spent all day there :laugh:
so whos gonna be at genesis? :O
I'm going to try. Pretty sure I'm going.

Who's going to SiN??

By blow all my money on MM's I mean potentially waste it in an attempt to get friendlies with Pro's that are going since I doubt many of them would Brawl me if they didn't gain something from it.

Also - may I ask how good everyone is in math? It seems Snake mains rock in math/school in general.... lol
I find that the good players won't refuse to play friendlies with you, I just challenge them to a MM cause that's the only way to get a lot of them to actually try.

And math is my best subject by far, despite the fact that I hate it.

I'm decent in math. :| I'm gonna bring extra money for money matches with pros too. I have to bribe them into playing me.

Money matches with pros are like saying, "Have some free money."
That was what I used to think, until I beat the first pro I ever played, SK92, in our MM :)

You may be surprised how well you can hold up. I always thought I wouldn't stand a chance, until I actually played them.
I've never played him. Someone just told me he's a lame wifi snake that just does liek teh tiltzorz in lag or something. I've never played him though :S
I used to be pretty good on wifi. The one ladder I joined, I made like top 30 in two or three days.. Then I lost a TON of points after not playing during my finals weeks, and decided I was too lazy to try to win them back.

But I've found that it's always the noobs that say that. It seems like everyone who said something like that to me was one of the people i three stocked :laugh: If someone is just mindlessly spamming tilts, you should be able to beat them easily instead of johning.
You have to be staffs. Unless your SOLID, but I don't know how he got his. Probably gave Killjoy something special, like IRL moneyz.

I'm off to bed guys <3 I have finals tomorrow. I'll talk to you all later, I wonder if this thread will get up to 100 posts by the time I get home tomorrow. I doubt it but you never know.

We are all epic no lives! :-D
Back when they had premium memberships you could purchase, you'd get to change your custom title once when you signed up.

LOL. I still want my own page, or at least a meme for generations to come.
Will you really sing a song about me at Genesis?
It will be sad, because I can't go.
Have someone record it. I'll be there in spirit . <3

I also hope to get my name blue with the tourneys I'm going to be hosting every 3 months.
Yay!
You should get it easy.
I want a colorful name just for the sake of having a colorful name o_o I'm too lazy/bad at the game to do any of the things that get you a colored name though! eew yellow ._.
That's what I wanted too. I wanted the cyan color to be specific, and that's the whole reason I did all that jab research and everything else I did. I even filled out that huge application to become a smash researcher, but I never got accepted :(
host a tournament, it takes no skill and you can make more experienced tourney-goers do all the work :D
LOL, that's what our tourney host does. He hosts them, and then pretty much does absolutely nothing. He doesn't know anything about running them, he just works at the place. I end up doing pretty much everything, it sucks.

Ixxi, all you have to do is have an SWF thread dedicated to your tournament and send it in with your request
I don't even have a thread or anything, but yet I still have a blue name :p

But I do a TON more than the person who actually owns the thread for the tourney.
Why do so many Snakes like to host tourneys? I don't see the correlation between Snake and tourney hosting.
It's because Snake mains are just that awesome ;)

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Seems like people should be used to this thread moving fast by now. I was gone for a day and had to read FOUR WHOLE PAGES. Yeah, I know. That's a bunch.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL I read 13 entire pages of pretty random/worthless posts, mostly about people trying to convince IxxI that his name is really Fence. Not going to lie, it was pretty funny, but not exactly what I should have been doing when I'm supposed to get up early tomorrow. XD

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, Fence is gonna stay in denial about his name until we get 150 people to join the petition. SO GO JOIN IT NAO.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, yellow Kirby with Snake power reminds me of The Simpsons.

IxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxIxxI

It blockades the spam from now on xD

Why does Yellow Kirby with Grenades remind you of the simpsons o.o

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
IxxI protects us from spam with his magical gigantic fence powers.

It's because Simpsons are yellow, and when you throw on a beard and whatnot, he looks like he should be the head of a character from The Simpsons. Yellow Snake Kirby is Snake's head Simpson-fied.

Underload

Lazy
Panda is so lucky to live by all the pros. Colorado has nobody. D:

Also, Underload didn't we fight at C3T last weekend? I think we did... I don't remember, there were like 8 Snakes that I fought, and the only one I lost to was Dook (guy who won tourney).
Well, according to the results, no, we didn't fight in-tourney. But I could've sworn that we did friendlies or something. I don't remember.

I do remember seeing you though.

EDIT: I also loathe Panda for living in such a thriving Smash state and playing all these amazing players whenever he wants to...being 14 sucks.

Tennet

Smash Champion
I'm 16 and I still don't get to play with the people Panda plays with...

Mecha anime is awesome, especially super robot ones
Go watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and GaoGaiGar.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I say that

snake boards are too epix. Dooan bout that scizor I promised you, I can get it this weekend, and no I'm not forgetting cuz me wants that shiny larvitar D:<

The Filth

Smash Lord
Arg I already have one now, and i've leant my game to a friend. =[

Give me a little while and you can still have the little bugger though <3

10ally

The Filth

Smash Lord
The topic came to his attention,
That when the boards would undoubted mention,
The changing of his nomenclature...
That IxxI, with affronted gumption,
Would rail against the hated notion,