• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

IxxI

Smash Fence
You missed your 4000th post. Haha.
That's what happens when you mess with Ix-sea/Ix-Ee/Fence+pronunciation

SuSa

Banned via Administration
You have to be staffs. Unless your SOLID, but I don't know how he got his. Probably gave Killjoy something special, like IRL moneyz.

I'm off to bed guys <3 I have finals tomorrow. I'll talk to you all later, I wonder if this thread will get up to 100 posts by the time I get home tomorrow. I doubt it but you never know.

We are all epic no lives! :-D

SuSa

Banned via Administration
You have to be staffs. Unless your SOLID, but I don't know how he got his. Probably gave Killjoy something special, like IRL moneyz.

I'm off to bed guys <3 I have finals tomorrow. I'll talk to you all later, I wonder if this thread will get up to 100 posts by the time I get home tomorrow. I doubt it but you never know.

We are all epic no lives! :-D
So all can see this post. (for my edit)

Night.

EDIT:

Pffffft.... this place would be dead without my scrubbiness washing ashore and you know it. :p

IxxI

Smash Fence
Lol. This is getting pretty big. I doubt anyone major will be affiliated with it though. I WILL BE FENCE IF YOU ARE ABLE TO GET 150 PETITIONERS.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Lol. This is getting pretty big. I doubt anyone major will be affiliated with it though. I WILL BE FENCE IF YOU ARE ABLE TO GET 150 PETITIONERS.
just switch to Fence and I'll play/sing you a song about your epicness at Genesis

=]

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I vote we make a thread in every board on the forums. I'm sure they'd all appreciate it.

I was about to ask what SuSa's title meant before I found out it was now a game... and I have no idea what SuSa stands for... I didn't know it even stood for anything. D:

IxxI

Smash Fence
LOL. I can't wait to have my own Smash-wiki page and meme. :D
I want 150 petitioners, then I need someone to give me a permanent custom title of "Fence"

I still doubt it will get to 150.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
I know the title too now cus I'm a boss

ok, not really but yeah, I do know the title :D

@Ixxi (or fence =D) I had forgotten all about smash wiki, last time I went there, the Snake tactical page said save ftilt for kills and I lol'd hard and never went back

IxxI

Smash Fence
LOL. I still want my own page, or at least a meme for generations to come.
Will you really sing a song about me at Genesis?
It will be sad, because I can't go.
Have someone record it. I'll be there in spirit . <3

I also hope to get my name blue with the tourneys I'm going to be hosting every 3 months.
Yay!

etecoon

Smash Hero
I want a colorful name just for the sake of having a colorful name o_o I'm too lazy/bad at the game to do any of the things that get you a colored name though! eew yellow ._.

etecoon

Smash Hero
that sounds like it requires effort :p but yeah, I think blue or teal are the best colors available here

IxxI

Smash Fence
What are the requirements to having a blue name?

I'm just going to be hosting local tourneys every 3 months. I hope it also sparks a small smash community where I live.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Let's make Fence almost as well known as John guys!

I'm going for BRoomer status just for the purple name. :p

10lolntrly's

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Only in Japan...

Actually, I think we've wasted a bunch of money on giant statues of unnecessary things too. :p

etecoon

Smash Hero
I haven't watched any of the gundams in like forever so idk but it's pretty ****ing amazing that they're building a lifesize replica of giant battle robots anyway!

nevershootme

Smash Master
Did you do anything special though? Mine are just local tourneys. I'm going to be posting the results, too.
You basically have to have a thread of the tournament you're hosting, after it's done. post the link to the thread when u go to the group membership page.

seriously. all those people hanging out at OTL getting custom titles from whoever the mods are doing, kinda pretty unfair i must say... defeats the premium membership thing overall

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think I've ever really watched an entire episode of Gundam... I've had it on in the background while I was doing other stuff though. :/

napZzz

Smash Hero
I don't think I've ever really watched an entire episode of Gundam... I've had it on in the background while I was doing other stuff though. :/
it fails dont watch it

theres so much anime thats better than it

Top Bottom