• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
4. Fence

I can say God, but I'm Atheist. So saying "I hope to God" is a bit weird for me. So I hope to _______ implying a higher power for others - but to me it could be anything.

PS GUYS:
You know that infinite mortar glitch on the Smashville Platform? It happened to me yesterday during a ladder match on WiFi...I can't remember if I saved the replay (I'll check) but it lasted on the platform a good 9-10~ seconds before I hit my opponent into it. If we can figure out how to abuse this we may be able to use this in real play. :laugh:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Some guy said I was agnostic cause I said I demanded proof for everything. I dunno if that's what it really is though.

And that mortar thingy happened to me in training mode the other day. I really want to find a way to abuse that. It would make Smashville our best stage. :D

The Filth

Smash Lord
Sometimes I wish I lived in the US, seems like you have so much more smash events than the UK :<

Mayhaps i'm not looking hard enough though.

The Filth

Smash Lord
UK = 20 million? US = 300 million. Large difference.
Hehe I think we're at 70-80 million right now :/

But derp, guess who's not been thinking =]

Still, I've seen people mention weekly/bi-monthly tourneys and such. Whereabouts where I live we have one every 2 months or so </3

Hehe I think we're at 70-80 million right now :/

But derp, guess who's not been thinking =]

Still, I've seen people mention weekly/bi-monthly tourneys and such. Whereabouts where I live we have one every 2 months or so </3
Where the heck have I been xD You guys must be congested o.o

At least you have been to them. I have yet to be at any :(

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I really wanna go to Genesis. I've yet to register for it though, so I should probably do that soon... I've saved up enough money, but the problem is how I'm going to get there.

I really wanna go to Genesis. I've yet to register for it though, so I should probably do that soon... I've saved up enough money, but the problem is how I'm going to get there.
Drive, bus, bike, hike, walk, swim, Illegal transportation maybe <_<, boats airfare, etc.

IxxI

Smash Fence
I wish I could go to Genesis. D:
Its sad that I live in California and I can't go, haha.

No!
NOT FENCE. NEVAR.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I gotta travel halfway across the country to get there... Probably plane, or a roadtrip with all the other people around here that are going. In a bus. With Smash set up on built in TVs. That'd be pretty awesome...

My Ganon-maining friend wants to money match M2K with his Ganon. I'd go just for that honestly... I'm still worried about facing some pro my first round though. That would suck big time. If I go there, I wanna get at least a few matches in before I'm stuck waiting for a TV for friendlies.

Fence is still in denial.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I gotta travel halfway across the country to get there... Probably plane, or a roadtrip with all the other people around here that are going. In a bus. With Smash set up on built in TVs. That'd be pretty awesome...

My Ganon-maining friend wants to money match M2K with his Ganon. I'd go just for that honestly... I'm still worried about facing some pro my first round though. That would suck big time. If I go there, I wanna get at least a few matches in before I'm stuck waiting for a TV for friendlies.

Fence is still in denial.
I live in minnesota and I'm probably going

no johns

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'm from NH and I work weekends so I couldn't go, I need to find a better job but the economy is crap lol(even so I probably wouldn't go cross country, but I'd totally like to go to some NY/NJ stuff sometime)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
By blow all my money on MM's I mean potentially waste it in an attempt to get friendlies with Pro's that are going since I doubt many of them would Brawl me if they didn't gain something from it.

However chances are I'll leave myself with $5 and turn that into a profit from what I started at. /cocky

Also I feel like posting a picture of myself. I think I will tomorrow after I charge my batteries for my camera.

Also - may I ask how good everyone is in math? It seems Snake mains rock in math/school in general.... lol

napZzz

Smash Hero
By blow all my money on MM's I mean potentially waste it in an attempt to get friendlies with Pro's that are going since I doubt many of them would Brawl me if they didn't gain something from it.

However chances are I'll leave myself with $5 and turn that into a profit from what I started at. /cocky

Also I feel like posting a picture of myself. I think I will tomorrow after I charge my batteries for my camera.

Also - may I ask how good everyone is in math? It seems Snake mains rock in math/school in general.... lol
Your theory is flawed because I'm math ********. I'm good at like english stuff and that area and art/creative crap

etecoon

Smash Hero
I may or may not be good at math, I'm lazy as hell though and basically passed high school entirely on good testing ability...

Your theory is flawed because I'm math ********. I'm good at like english stuff and that area and art/creative crap
Originally Posted by AIM Convo with __crystal___
zaquake (6:19:38 PM): So pretty muchslow is .~625 average. and .565 on average for fast.
zaquake (6:19:47 PM): On normal time.
Invokke08Havokk (6:19:59 PM): oh lulz I fail.
Invokke08Havokk (6:20:02 PM): ok
Invokke08Havokk (6:20:11 PM): so basically the differene is .1 of a second?
Invokke08Havokk (6:20:19 PM): er
Invokke08Havokk (6:20:20 PM): not eve
Invokke08Havokk (6:20:25 PM): 0.06 of a second
Invokke08Havokk (6:20:32 PM): which means 6 frames about
zaquake (6:20:34 PM): 38 frames slow 34 frames fast...
Invokke08Havokk (6:20:47 PM): Oo how am I failing at my math atm? lmao
zaquake (6:20:57 PM): I cheat, calculator lol
This Havokk person fails at math too. SuSa would never fail at math xP

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm decent in math. :| I'm gonna bring extra money for money matches with pros too. I have to bribe them into playing me.

Money matches with pros are like saying, "Have some free money."

Top Bottom