• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Underload

Lazy
About a 1% chance of me going to Genesis.

But at least it's better than none.

I'm starting to get cocky as a Snake player, can I get one of you extremely good Snakes to sodomize me on wi-fail one of these days?

IxxI

Smash Fence
I AM NOT FENCE.

1.Ix-Sea
2.Ix-Ee
3. Combination of a pictorial meaning, and a pronunciation meaning.

About a 1% chance of me going to Genesis.

But at least it's better than none.

I'm starting to get cocky as a Snake player, can I get one of you extremely good Snakes to sodomize me on wi-fail one of these days?
Certainly not me! I f***ing suck. Ask anyone.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
*watches vids* Got my PM?
Yeah, I just forgot to respond. Basically, I loathe wifi. I realized recently that there is no reason for me to play wifi. Lain, Bowyer, Anther, Omniswell, NoJ, Judge, Ankoku, and more are just a phone call away from me. Why bother with lag and bull****? Hell, even Ally quit wifi.

In light of that, I try to avoid wifi as much as possible. I just have been wanting to play some friendlies with Anti since Apex, and I found out he's not goin' to Genesis, so wifi is my only option :/

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'm one of the better WiiFail players I know of. /26-2 on AiB ladder

Get some A2 members to tear ya up. Me and Eazy Seph. ;o haha...
I heard eazy is a fail wifi snake who's not that good. THe one who plays *****y behind the lag.

I'd consider myself a decent wifi player myself since its pretty much all I play. I got pretty high on AIB until I lost my wii and had to quit and was top page for awhile back at gamebattles when I did it
Yeah, I just forgot to respond. Basically, I loathe wifi. I realized recently that there is no reason for me to play wifi. Lain, Bowyer, Anther, Omniswell, NoJ, Judge, Ankoku, and more are just a phone call away from me. Why bother with lag and bull****? Hell, even Ally quit wifi.

In light of that, I try to avoid wifi as much as possible. I just have been wanting to play some friendlies with Anti since Apex, and I found out he's not goin' to Genesis, so wifi is my only option :/
I wish I had locals like that who I could always play with

asd;fkajsdf;kasd;lkfjasdf
What was all of that about Nappy? o.o

I AM NOT FENCE.

1.Ix-Sea
2.Ix-Ee
3. Combination of a pictorial meaning, and a pronunciation meaning.

I f***ing suck. Ask anyone.
You are a fence, get used to it. Hi Ixxi :)

So I take that as a no then xD Would have been nice to have tried once. Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer.

And those were some nice matches. 1st and 3rd final KOs were the best, out of range grab into a fsmash and a failed UpB recovery xD

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I forgot to mention, Ally is moving in with me in a couple weeks too. So between all those players, I think I'm pretty set for now ^_^

napZzz

Smash Hero
I dont' want to know xD

*whistles*
well mr. johns about not being able to meet strangers and get out of his house, why dont you drive down to cottage grove sometime and meet me and my friend in his basement for ra...err smash :p I'm obviously joking, but I'm serious about you coming down for smash sometime. We can probably get disciple in there too and practice teams or something and film some matches
I forgot to mention, Ally is moving in with me in a couple weeks too. So between all those players, I think I'm pretty set for now ^_^
And the midwest just got even better ;D

Little bit longer nappy, just a bit longer xD

Your really set for sure xD

That reminds me I have a couple of months to determine a place to go to college... And a year before I go.. Where to choose.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Panda is so lucky to live by all the pros. Colorado has nobody. D:

Also, Underload didn't we fight at C3T last weekend? I think we did... I don't remember, there were like 8 Snakes that I fought, and the only one I lost to was Dook (guy who won tourney).

etecoon

Smash Hero
well I could also see you being a gate

+++ . . . +++
\ . . /____\ . . /
| . . . . . . . . . |
| . . . /¯¯\ . . .|
| . . . IxxI . . .|
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

but we already have a user named gates...

SuSa

Banned via Administration
That is epic.^

PS:

Panda: Is that why Ally is almost in the top 60 for the AiB ladder? (Last I checked he was 68th with Eazy Seph being 67th)

NaPPy, if Eazy Seph is a bad Snake I'm a horrible Snake. And I'd like to think I'm at least decent.

napZzz

Smash Hero
That is epic.^

PS:

Panda: Is that why Ally is almost in the top 60 for the AiB ladder? (Last I checked he was 68th with Eazy Seph being 67th)

NaPPy, if Eazy Seph is a bad Snake I'm a horrible Snake. And I'd like to think I'm at least decent.
I've never played him. Someone just told me he's a lame wifi snake that just does liek teh tiltzorz in lag or something. I've never played him though :S

IxxI

Smash Fence
That is epic.^

PS:

LOL, wow. If you're a "horrible" Snake, I suck at life.
You 3 stocked my Snake. :mad:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089

At least you have SOMEONE in your area to play with.

Far Rockaway is a ghost town when it comes to games in general.
It's also in this limbo between Long Island and the 5 Boroughs.
It also takes at least an hour to escape Far Rockaway.
That's why I call it Far Away.

Count yourself lucky you have those people nearby.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'm horrible at snake lol, I think I have more natural skill with more aerial characters like MK/Marth/GAW, it's easier for me anyway, I just second snake because he's one of the most fun characters by far and I'm somewhat of an MGS fan but it's not like my favorite series or anything

napZzz

Smash Hero

/other person was jealous or that was like 8 month old Eazy.
Dont judge someone by wifi I guess. Some people can play well in it and others cant. I'm not always 2gud at it becasue I play offline as much as online, whereas people I know who do strict wifi have a much easier time in it. Anything lower than yellow is usually not legit, hell, even yellow connections are.

I got 2 stocked in a yellow connection by a local, and he hasn't beaten me offline at all. truefax

IxxI

Smash Fence
I'm the spammer of tilts online.
SRSLY guiz.

Serious business time.

1. Ix-Sea
2. Ix-Ee
3. A combination of a pictorial meaning and a pronunciation.
-Pictorial meaning: Fence
-Pronunciation: Ix-Sea/ Ix-Ee

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
man, I missed like 4 pages and I read this forum on 40 posts per page o.0

lol Fence

I'm gonna be at Genesis, I'll probably bring a guitar and amp too :D

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I do everything I do in real life the same on wifi. Only worse. I also get hit by things I should have shielded easy. But I don't play it enough, so I can john.

My connection is always bad. It's either red or orange. And I got yellow once, with a guy who lives like right next to me. I blame the mountains.

A guy I wifi'd with said I had a green connection with him when I had a red connection on mine though... kinda weird. Maybe it's just MY wii.

And I think IxxI is pretty annoyed by the Fence now. :p

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
BH? D:

**** SuSa, up until now you've been one of the like... 3 people who remembers I prefer Syx

Who here knows what SuSa stands for? (yes its an acronym and don't ruin it SuSa)

napZzz

Smash Hero
BH? D:

**** SuSa, up until now you've been one of the like... 3 people who remembers I prefer Syx

Who here knows what SuSa stands for? (yes its an acronym and don't ruin it SuSa)
I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been ninja edited by HavokkSuSa.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Panda. what is this, "The Real World" of smash, living in an apartment with a bunch of people for smash. all of u guys gonna go to the same school or something?

you, ally, m2k, most of michigan's best players? god**** I want to move to Univ. Michigan for grad school, but they're too good in having uber requirements :(

SuSa

Banned via Administration
He didn't ruin it. ;)

Also sorry Syx, I'm running off of 6 hours of sleep in the past 4 days.

EDIT:

I just failed and typed "This post has been ninja edited by Havokk" I had to re-edit.

EDIT2:
Also we all know my name stands for kidding >sex under sheets, always < kidding

EDIT 3:
I missed my 4000th post. :(

Top Bottom